More Ranch Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were knee deep in the water and facing the shore as Eric and I walked to join them. I could not avoid staring longingly at Tess' pussy when Eric chuckled and said, "Hell Jack, go ahead and touch it if you want. Tess likes to have guys touch her pussy, don't you Tess?" Tess looked at me with a wide grin and said, "Better believe it Cousin, God please come and play with my pussy."

Eric's open invitation coupled with his sister's encouragement was all the invitation I needed and I reached out to cup Tess' pussy in my hand. At my touch, Tess had spread her feet in anticipation of my touch so that I had easy access to her sex. She placed her head on my shoulder and murmured, "Oh God Jack, I have been waiting for this ever since I knew for sure we would be stopping by to see you guys."

Looking over my shoulder into Sue's envious eyes, Tess said, "Sue, Eric will never say a word but he is dying to have you touch his cock. It's all he has talked about for two weeks."

Sue grinned and said, "So Eric, you want me to touch your cock eh, well get it over here then 'cause I would just love to touch that thing. Maybe you would like to touch me with it, right down here," and pointed directly at the spot where her thighs joined her upper torso.

The creek bank next to the hole where we swim is a gentle grass covered slope. With fertilizer and constant attention with the lawn mower, the grassy area makes a wonderful place to rest and lie about when we are not in the water.

Sue walked from the water and stretched out on her back with knees spread and bent presenting an inviting target for her cousin's lust engorged cock. Tess and I stood and embraced as we watched Eric's cock slide easily into Sue's dewy slit.

Once he was firmly inside my sister, Tess looked up at me and said, "Enough of this watching Eric and Sue while they fuck, it's about time for us to get it on, isn't it?" She grinned and added, "Or is there something about fucking your cousin that bothers you?"

I knelt down and reached for my lovely cousin's hand in order to guide her down beside me but she gave me a push onto my back and stood astraddle of me. She squatted over my head, knelt down until her baby smooth pussy pressed against my wide-open mouth then squirmed backward, took me in hand and guided me to her dripping pussy where it was a simple matter for her to impale herself. A moment later, she slid her feet back and leaned forward until her firm, young tits were pressed firmly against my own sensitive nipples. She bent down and inserted her tongue deep inside my mouth and, as one, we began to hump and buck against one another.

I focused all my attention to driving myself ever deeper and deeper into the velvety glove of Tess' hot, wet pussy. Each of her downward thrusts was met with an equally forceful jab upward that forced a series of grunts, moans and sighs from each of us.

All too soon, I felt my cock begin to swell and my balls begin tingle prior to climaxing. Tess sensed my coming orgasm, looked me in the eye, grinned and nodded. Then the dam burst and I flooded her pussy with cum. Tess lifted her knees and legs from the grass and allowed her full weight to bear down on my groin as she thrust backward, drove my cock deep inside her vagina, quivered and shook in ecstasy.

After our passions subsided, we lay side by side, fully spent, and toyed lazily with one another. Tess and I kissed while I gently fondled her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other. Tess, on the other hand, formed a tunnel with her hands and slid the tunnel slowly up and down my soft dick.

At last, I sighed and said, "Hey guys, I suppose all good things have to come to an end. Everyone will be wondering where we have disappeared to if we don't get back to the house pretty soon."

We arose, walked back into the water and rinsed away all evidence of our lovemaking. Once we were rinsed clean and with no towels with which to dry ourselves, we gathered our clothing in our arms and began to walk back toward the house.

We dried as we walked and before arriving at the house stopped and got dressed.

I was just starting to slide my jeans on when the idea hit and without waiting to think, I said, "Hey you guys, let's see if the folks have any objection to our riding up to Hidden Pond tomorrow for an overnight campout."

My suggestion was greeted enthusiastically until I suddenly began to have second thoughts. I realized that a two or three hour ride might be difficult for Tess and Eric and said, "Oh oh, how about you guys, will being in the saddle that long be a problem for you?"

Tess laughed and said, "I suppose you think we are both a couple of city pansies huh? Hell, of course we can ride, do it all the time at an equestrian center near home."

We approached the house in silence, stepped onto the back porch and for maybe the second or third time in my life, I didn't let the screen door slam as we entered the kitchen. Seeing no one there, we trooped toward the den and stood in wonder when we discovered that room, too, was vacant.

I was just about to speak when I became aware of low murmurs coming from the second floor. Sounds that were familiar enough, but somehow, were unexpected, given that my aunt and uncle were visiting. I held up a hand for silence and we walked to the foot of the stairway and paused. The sounds were much more distinct by that time and I knew instantly what was causing them. Hell, it hadn't been thirty minutes since I and the rest of the kids had been making identical sounds. Tess was next to catch on and motioning for silence made an obscene gesture. She formed a circle with thumb and index finger of one hand and slid the middle finger of her other hand into the circle. The four of us grinned and nodded before we began to tiptoe up the stairs and to the open doorway of the master bedroom.

We must have made a strange sight as the four of us peeked around the doorframe to see dad and Aunt Ellen splayed on the bed, naked and fucking as if they were the last ones on earth who could repopulate the world.

Silently, we drew away from the doorway and eased along until we could see if anything was going on in the guestroom. Of course, Uncle Bob and mom were busy screwing and did not even notice the four smiling faces peering in at them.

Seeing that Eric and Tess were engrossed watching their father fuck our mother, Sue and I drew away and returned to watch dad and his sister making love.

I am enough taller than Sue that I was able to stand behind her and look over the top of her head. The erotic nature of events taking place in the house was all it took to return my cock to full erection so I encircled my sister in my arms, slid my hands up inside her shirt, caressed her breasts and pulled her back until my hard cock was pressed tightly against her butt. She gave her butt a lascivious wiggle against me and reached back to fondle my cock through my jeans.

We looked on until it was clear that dad was filling his sister's pussy with cum, then we slipped silently away and met Eric and Tess at the top of the stairs.

The four of us were seated on the patio when our parents, fully dressed, stepped from the kitchen doorway looking for all the world as innocent as could be. "Oh here you are," were mom's first words, "we were wondering where you had gone to." Her eyes brightened and she said, "Oh, I'll bet you went down to the creek, your hair is still wet."

Aunt Ellen said, "Down at the creek, not one of you took a swimming suit. You didn't..."

Laughing, Tess said, "God Mom...."

I jumped up and arranged more chairs so that everyone could sit and, once seated, dad said, "I hope you kids were not too shocked or disgusted when you caught us awhile ago." He grinned and added, "After all, you kids aren't so self centered you think you are the only ones ever to get it on with siblings are you?"

I looked at dad in silence for a short time, then said, "So you knew we were out in the hallway all the time, eh?"

Dad grinned and said, "There is a method to my madness, why do you suppose I never refastened that loose stair tread to get rid of the squeak. Of course, I knew you were out there and when I heard the board squeak four times, I knew the four of you wouldn't miss the action."

Aunt Ellen smiled and said, "Don't forget, I lived in this house for a long time too, thing is, your dad and I were smart enough that whenever we heard the board squeak... Well, let's say that by the time your grandparents could check, there was nothing for them to get excited about."

Finally, I changed the subject and told everyone of our plan to ride up to the lake and camp out on Saturday night. I even presented the plan in the form of a question, indicating that we would be happy to go along with whatever other plans our parents might have if they wanted.

Mom, ever the practical one, began planning for the food supplies to send along. She was ticking items off on her fingers when Sue laughed and said, "Mom, don't you think that between us, the four of us kids can come up with food enough to hold us overnight?"

Laughing, mom threw her hands up in the air in surrender. I told dad I planned to take the big Army surplus tent we had been using for years as a round-up headquarters and hunting camp. I figured that the tent, some air mattresses, sleeping bags, the propane stove, a bucket, axe and shovel would be about all we would need.

Dad laughed and said, "OK Son, just don't forget, you'll need the ice chest too.

Sue looked at me and said, "Jack, I expect the usual will do it for dinner won't it?" I nodded knowing that 'the usual' included steaks for broiling, potatoes to be cut up and fried, canned snow peas and canned mushrooms. Beyond those items, I knew she would include milk, bread, cold cereal, crackers, cheeses, and some cold meat for sandwiches. With salt, pepper and butter, I knew we would be just fine.

Together, dad, Uncle Bob, Eric and I went and gathered up the meager stack of items to be packed on a couple of lead horses for the trip.

Once all of our camping gear was stacked neatly in the tack room, we wandered back to the house arriving just in time to sit down at the dinner table. Dinner consisted of roast prime rib, baked potatoes and salad along with delicious home made bread. There was plenty of milk for all us kids and the adults drank coffee. We had finished eating but had not pushed away from the table when I snapped my fingers and said, "Coffee, damn, I forgot the coffee."

Giggling, Sue said, "Relax Bro, I have everything under control. We have coffee, cream and sugar for those who use the stuff." Chagrined, I said, "Cool Sis, but I guess I should have said I didn't see the coffee pot with the rest of the camping gear."

Dad said, "It's covered Jack, I saw it in the box with the rest of the kitchen stuff."

We left the table and with everyone helping, made quick work of clearing the table and getting dishes going in the dishwasher.

Everyone returned to the patio to enjoy the cool evening air and mom said to Aunt Ellen, "Well, I suppose we better get your things in the house. I expect you'll be needing your luggage, won't you?"

Aunt Ellen nodded and said, "I take it you are going to put Bob and me in the guestroom. The boys going to sleep in Jack's room?"

Mom said, "Yes and the girls can sleep in Sue's room if that's all right with everyone?"

Aunt Ellen, grinned and said, "Meg, I guess that will be just fine only I'll bet Tess would rather sleep with her brother, wouldn't you Hon?"

Tess nodded solemnly and, laughing, mom said, "Hey, no problem. Sue has been sleeping with Jack all week so I guess if that's what they want to do Ira and I'll have no problem." She turned to Sue and said, "Just one thing Honey, don't you ever forget to take your pill. I'm not quite ready yet for grandchildren and I'll bet you aren't quite ready to be burdened with kids either.

Sue started to bring things she might need to my room, then she changed her mind saying, "Guess if I need anything I can just go back in my room to get it. Don't know why, after all that we have been doing, I feel as though it is necessary to tiptoe around in fear that I might see something good or that someone might see me. Naked or whatever."

Tess laughed and said, "Oh oh, but what if Eric and I are doing something naughty? You wouldn't want to see your cousins fucking one another would you?"

Sue grinned and said, "Try me. I'd sure as hell be disappointed if I walked in to find you both asleep with nothing exciting happening. Fact is, now that I know how well you two get along, I guess I would be surprised if I found you not fucking."

Later on, everyone went upstairs to go to bed. Eric and I let the girls have the hall bathroom first, and then went in when the girls finished. On my return to my room, I saw mom and Aunt Ellen meet in the hallway, hug, kiss and continue until Aunt Ellen went into mom and dad's room and mom went in to join Uncle Bob in the guestroom.

I crawled into bed, snuggled close against Sue's backside and reached to clasp a plump breast in my hand. Her steady, soft breathing told me she was asleep already and a moment later, I, too, fell asleep.

Morning dawned bright and warm and I hurried to shower, shave and brush. I was still in the shower when Tess pushed the door open and joined me. With complete aplomb, she tugged off her tee shirt, muttered something about lazy fucking guys, put the toilet seat down and sat down to pee. She noticed that I was watching interestedly, grinned, spread her knees far apart and let me see the yellow/orange urine gush from her pussy.

When finished, she stood, put the lid down and said, "Ok Buster, make room 'cause I'm comin in with you. A moment later, my cousin joined me in the warm spray, turned around and asked me to wash her back. She giggled and said, "Actually, I want you to wash all of me. Every single square inch of me."

Tess and I were just stepping from the shower when Eric and Sue came in to take our places. Sue said, "Just a moment Eric, I need to pee first."

Chuckling, Eric said, "Hell no need to use the toilet, you can pee in the shower with me if you want. It's what I plan on doing, it all goes to the same place anyhow."

Fascinated by what was about to take place, I put the toilet seat down, sat and pulled Tess onto my lap. Tess knew instantly what I had in mind and wiggled her ass until my erect cock was shoved far up into her pussy. Then we watched as my sister and cousin stepped into the shower, adjusted the spray and began to pee making absolutely no effort to avoid flooding one another with hot urine.

Afterward, they went calmly about the process of cleansing themselves, each using the soap to wash the other. At one point, Eric suggested that Sue lean against the tile wall, spread her feet and thrust her butt back so that he could give it to her from behind. I watched intently as my cousin fucked my sister, but Tess, ever the vocal one, kept up a running commentary, urging her brother to fuck my sister harder and harder. Sue quickly joined in saying things like, "Oh God Eric, that's good. Do me like that some more." When her orgasm was nearly upon her, she said, "OK Eric, you can flood my pussy with cum whenever you are ready. Give me so much it spills out and runs down my legs and into the tub."

Eric had little choice, what with his sister and Sue urging him on and soon did exactly as my sister wished. He gave one final lunge into Sue's pussy and paused as his cock pulsed and shot spurt after spurt of cum deep up inside her pussy.

Sue got her wish as, when he pulled his wilting cock from her cunt, a large amount of sperm followed and ran down her legs and into the draining water. At last, with all evidence of their sexual activity rinsed away, Eric and I went to my room to dress while Tess and Sue went into Sue's room.

Because of the openness with we flaunted our activities, no one bothered closing bedroom doors and, while dressing, I overheard Sue say, "Tess, I guess you can wear shorts if you want, but I think you will be much happier wearing jeans. Sweaty horses, flies and brush can be a bitch on bare legs. Believe me, I know.

I located tiny duffle bags for clean underwear, socks and toiletries for all of us and we went downstairs to join our parents at the breakfast table.

"Morning Mom, sleep well?" I asked as I entered the kitchen. Not expecting an answer, I turned to my aunt and said, "How about you, Aunt Ellen?"

Both women smirked and giggled without guilt, but otherwise did not reply. We finished eating and dad, Uncle Bob, Eric and I went to the barn to saddle the horses. With that task complete, we rigged the lead horses with packsaddles and began to lash camping equipment for transport to the camp.

When finished to dad's satisfaction, we led the horses to the house and added the filled ice chest to the load.

With everything loaded and ready for travel, we mounted up, waved goodbye and headed for the trail to Hidden Pond.

We rode along in pairs, Eric and Sue, and Tess and I. We rode steadily for an hour and a half before stopping to rest the horses and to stretch our own saddle cramped muscles.

Tess looked around and said, "Where in hell is a girl supposed to go so she can pee?"

Her question was met with mirth and I said, "Well, I guess that if you insist, we could turn our backs. On the other hand, you didn't seem to mind me watching you earlier."

Tess colored in embarrassment and said, "Jack, you know that was different."

I shrugged and said, "Whatever, us country kids have never made a big deal of it when we have to take a piss. Guess we are used to all the animals just doing it whenever they need to that we don't think a thing about it."

Sue giggled and said, "Hey, I better take advantage of the break and pee my own self," and nonchalantly dropped her jeans and panties, squatted and began to pee."

Finally, Tess shrugged, said, "All right all ready, I get the message," tugged her clothes down around her ankles and relieved herself."

I knew that she had not come along prepared, reached into my saddlebag, located a roll of toilet paper and handed it to her in silence. Tess thanked me with her eyes, patted herself dry and handed the paper to Sue who had remained squatting after she finished peeing.

A few minutes later, we were back in the saddles and making our way toward the distant campsite.

We arrived at the campsite a little before lunchtime and, again, we dismounted to stretch before getting started with camp chores. The moment Sue's feet were on the ground she said, "Well you guys, first things first", and began removing clothing.

The rest of us were quick to follow her lead and, in mere moments all four of us were totally naked. Then we led the horses to the lake in order that they might refresh themselves with long drinks. That task finished, we stripped the saddles from the horses and tethered them in some green grass. Unloading the pack animals was next and with that chore out of the way and the animals secured with the others, we proceeded to set up the tent.

Sue suggested we place all the filled air mattresses close together so that sleeping bags could be zipped into two large units, one to go underneath and the other for a top cover. She giggled and said, "I don't know about you Tess, but I intend to have at least one of these guys in me most of the time and I don't want to have to fuck around crawling from bed to bed."

She laughed and added, "Oh don't worry you guys, no one needs to fuck me when I pee or poop. Maybe not when we are eating, then on the other hand..."

Once the camp was established, we turned, as one, to the pond and all of us went into the refreshing water and began to fool around, splash one another, and just enjoy ourselves. Somehow, Tess and I gravitated toward one another and embraced and began making out.