More Ranch Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, I was behind her with my knees bent and pushed in between her thighs. I lifted her slightly and with her hand guiding my cock, I let her down slowly until my cock was fully engulfed within the moist confines of her pussy.

In daylight, I could observe the others watching intently and was not surprised to see my sister and Eric clasped in a tight embrace. Sue's breasts were mashed against Eric's chest and they were bumping their hips against one another as they dry fucked.

My sister allowed the passion to escalate for a time before she exclaimed, "OH my God Eric, fuck me now. Put your big, hard cock in me and fuck until you fill me with cum," and soon the four of us were bucking and thrusting enthusiastically, an activity that continued until each of us was spent and exhausted.

Afterward, we got out of the water and stretched out on large towels in the bright sunshine.

Sue had spread her towel so that it touched mine and we were able to hold hands and caress one another as we became lethargic and drifted into light slumber.

I was nearly asleep when Sue nudged me and said, "Jack, you asleep?"

I chuckled softly and said, "No, not anymore I'm not. What?"

Well, do you ever think about doing kinky stuff?"

Thoughtfully, I said, "Well, I guess it all depends on what you mean by kinky but, sure I do, but it never entered my mind that a woman would be interested in anything kinky. Besides having me kiss her pussy or going down on me."

"Maybe we should talk when everyone leaves and we have some time. We might just surprise one another with the things we dream about doing. Maybe even with who we might like to play with."

I drew away and looked intently into Sue's eyes for a moment then said, "I'll bet you are referring to doing things with mom and dad, aren't you?"

Sue got her head even closer and whispered; "Yeah, but let's not talk about it right now, OK?"

All of us were pretty well worn out and spent the afternoon laying around and swimming. At one point, girls' giggles and snickers penetrated my drowsiness and I opened one eye to see what they were up to. The vision that met my eyes caused me to sit up so quickly, I nearly blacked out. I looked again and saw that Sue was laying flat on her back with Tess crouching over her. Clearly, probably because of a suggestion from Tess and maybe some help from pictures in my magazines, they were in a classic sixty-nine, each laving a wet pussy with her long, wet tongue and mouth. Their enthusiastic hip movements left little doubt that they were having the time of their lives.

I glanced toward Eric and saw that he, too, was lost in the hot erotic action that was taking place and was not surprised to discover that he was slowly stroking his cock as our sisters enjoyed one another's sex. Hell, I even had myself firmly in hand as I watched each of the two pink tongues delve into a glistening pussy.

While watching, enraptured, I saw my sister's hips shudder violently in orgasm. A moment later, Tess began to shake and vibrate uncontrollably as her orgasm overtook her body.

After resting for a short time, Sue said, "Damn girl, that was fun. I wonder if Carol would be interested in doing something like sometime?"

With a sudden burst of insight, I said, "Why not talk about it with her. You may never know if you don't talk about it."

Sue thought for a moment and said, "But what if the very thought of it disgusts her. I don't want to mention doing a girl-girl thing and risk losing her friendship."

Shrugging in resignation, I said, "So, if she acts reluctant to talk, drop it and don't bring it up again. From what I know of Carol though, I'll bet that however she might feel about making out with another girl, she will, at least, be willing to talk about it."

The afternoon was waning so everyone went back in for a swim before getting busy with preparations for dinner. I prepared a small pit for briquettes while the girls peeled and diced potatoes for frying and soon, the air was filled with the odors of broiling steaks and frying potatoes and onions.

Later on, after finishing our dinner, we rested and talked. I was surprised to learn that while, our cousins did live in a city, their home is in a residential area with a large, fenced back yard, a swimming pool, a SPA and a sauna. Eric told me, backed by his sister, that they had been raised in a loving, open atmosphere where clothing was completely optional. If warm, the clothes came off. If cool, they wore as much as necessary to be comfortable. Tess told how, from as early as she could remember, Aunt Ellen had bathed she and Eric together and that had never stopped.

Eric even told how, when he started to become curious about the differences between men's and women's bodies, both Uncle Tom and Aunt Ellen had sat Tess and him down and answered all of their questions. They even let the kids watch as they demonstrated how two people engage in foreplay and have sex.

Tess said proudly, "Hell, daddy even put his finger in me the first time so I could feel what it was like to have something big and warm in my pussy."

Sue looked at Eric and said, "And I suppose you are going to tell us that your mom was the first to play with your cock and make you hard."

I had remained silent during our cousin's confessions but broke silence to ask; "You mean to say your parents did all this stuff and let you do things when you were just little kids?"

With disgust, Eric said, "Oh hell no. All we did when we were little was run around with out clothes. I guess neither mom nor dad wanted to risk the consequences of what might happen if they were caught giving 'hands-on' sex education. The touchy-feely stuff didn't start until after Tess was eighteen. Of course, I was nineteen by that time."

I didn't believe a word of it, but if that was their story and they chose to stick to it, I wasn't about to challenge them.

Finally, Sue asked, "So, do you two just do each other when you are back home?"

Tess looked at Eric before answering, then shrugged and said, "I guess there is no reason to keep it a secret any longer. Sometimes I let daddy do me and, naturally, Eric and mom do it sometimes. And there are the times when mom and I do each other."

Eric sat up and said, "Come on Tess, that's bullshit and you know it. When you are horny for dad's cock, he doesn't have a choice. Let him have you indeed. Hah!"

Tess grinned and said, "Well, the only thing that keeps mom from being raped is that she wants you just as much as you want her. I can just hear her trying to call 'RAPE' right in the middle of all the moaning and sighing she does when you fuck her."

Curiously, I asked, "So that makes your dad, Eric, your mom and now me that you have had. Do you have a boyfriend you get it on with as well?"

Tess grinned and said, "Oh yeah, there are a couple of guys I let do me sometimes. They both have sisters that love to fuck Eric so sometimes our back yard gets to be a rather interesting place."

"And your parents don't mind you having all that sex at your home? What about the other kid's folks? Surely they can't be very happy about their sons and daughters fucking you guys?"

Tess grinned and said, "Guess they can't be too unhappy about it. Most times when we have a sex party, they are right there fucking their heads off too."

Sue, smiling, said, "You mean...?" Tess grinned and said, "I sure do. At one time or another, I have had every cock in the crowd stuffed into each and every hole I have that will accommodate a stiff prick. The ones that have come so many times they won't get hard again, I take in my mouth. Actually, I can have more fun with a limp cock in my mouth than I can with a hard one."

All of us were sated with intercourse, but even at that, each boy stood with his sister clasped in his arms with his half-erect penis snuggled into her crotch and with his hands clasping her breasts.

At one point, while conversation lagged, Sue leaned her head back on my shoulder and said, "God Jack, I love you. I wish we could be like this forever."

Before I could speak, she added, "I know damnit of course we can not be like this forever. All good things have to come to an end sometime, but it sure would be nice if we could be like this once in a while, even after we get married and have families of our own."

I murmured, "Mmmm, well let's hope our spouses are understanding when we marry and don't get all jealous and pissy. I certainly don't intend to keep our love for one another a secret from whomever I marry."

Sue pulled away slightly and said, "Oh my God no, me neither. My man doesn't think he can share me with my brother sometimes, then he isn't going to be my man!"

Wistfully, she added, "Perhaps, if we are lucky, my husband and your wife will care for each other enough that they will want to join us. I think I would like for my man to make it with your wife sometimes."

At around ten, we got out of the water, stirred the dying charcoal embers and toasted marshmallows on some willow sticks.

Finally, we decided it was time for bed and made our way into the tent. Without plan or discussion, Sue and Eric entered the tent together as did Tess and I. The four of us were exhausted after our afternoon and evening of sex and were satisfied to snuggle together like nested spoons. I couldn't have got it up for anything and simply let my limp cock nestle into Tess's ass crack as we drifted into slumber.

I was the first to crawl out of the bed, not because I was gung ho, but because I had to piss so bad I was afraid I couldn't keep my bladder in check. As it turned out, Sue was in much the same condition and was right on my heels as we made our way to an out-of-the-way spot to relieve ourselves.

Once finished pissing, I lighted the camp stove and Sue got the coffee pot ready. We had just poured our first cups of steaming coffee when Tess and Eric made an appearance on their way from the tent to go and relieve themselves.

Without apparent embarrassment, our cousins made no effort to hide their morning ablutions and, knowing they had our undivided attention, began to fool around while they were peeing.

Eric began it when he turned and allowed his steaming piss to fall into Tess' lap as she squatted to pee. Giggling, Tess stood, reached and spread her labia and aimed her stream of piss so that it hit her brother squarely on his cock and balls.

Sue and I looked at each other in wonder and returned our gaze to our cousins as they engaged in their bizarre behavior.

When finished, Tess grabbed a bar of soap and the two of them raced into the pond and took a bath.

While our cousins were bathing, Sue turned to me and in stern tones said, "You ever try doing that to me and you will be in deep shit." She giggled and added, "Well, as a minimum, you are going to find yourself standing under a golden shower."

"So, what in hell do you know about golden showers," I asked.

Sue laughed and said, "Jesus, don't you ever read those magazines of yours?"

I shook my head in mock sadness and said, "Gets kinkier and kinkier."

After breakfast, we dragged the sleeping bags from the tent to air and opened the valves on the air mattresses so they would deflate. Then we got the rest of the camping gear ready to load before going for a swim. True to form, the rest of our morning was filled with sexual activity. Tess and I lay on the grass and watched as Eric and Sue performed a flawless sixty-nine. After each of them came in the other's mouth, they reversed positions and began a series of deep, tongue thrusting kisses and they exchanged mouthfuls of cum with one another.

Later on, I mounted Tess for one last fuck before it was time to saddle up and leave. Without the use of hands, I was trying without success to get my hard dick into Tess. Both Tess and I were laughing at my futile attempt to fuck her when I felt Sue lay an arm across my butt as she reached for my cock to guide me into her cousin's pussy. Sue kept her hand on my balls and on Tess' butt as I fucked my cousin. Then, just as I was about to explode cum into Tess, Sue dipped her finger into the fluids that surrounded my cock and Tess' pussy. After that it was a simple act for Sue to slip her the first two joints of her finger into Tess' asshole.

Tess let out a loud whoop and bucked hard up against my plunging cock as our orgasms hit and our combined fluids began to spill from her overfilled pussy.

We arrived back at the ranch just in time to take care of the horses, put our camping gear away and get ready for dinner.

Mom greeted us at the back door with a wide grin and asked, "So, did you kids have a good time? I surely hope you didn't engage in any activities us old folk wouldn't approve of."

Sue laughed and said, "Oh Mom, you know we wouldn't do anything we shouldn't. Hell, about all we did was make love...a lot."

Later on, when it was time to go to bed, mom said, "Ok you kids, just so everything is out in the open, it may be quite a while until we see all these folks again. Ellen and Ira plan to sleep together tonight. Of course that means Bob and I will sleep together. I guess that means you kids can make whatever sleeping arrangements you want." She grinned and added, "That is if any of you get any sleep at all tonight."

We turned out all of the lights and trooped up to the second floor where, as expected, mom and uncle Bob headed for the guest room at the same time aunt Ellen and dad turned into the master bedroom.

The four of us cousins clustered together in silence in the hallway for a moment, then Tess said, "You know, what the folks are doing makes sense. I can sleep with Eric most any time I want so I would like to sleep with you, Jack. Her face lit up and she added, "That is, if that is alright with all of you."

Grinning, Sue said, "Hey Tess, sounds like a plan to me."

Eric and I were smiling broadly and didn't need to voice our thoughts at all.

Eric and Sue stepped into Sue's room while Tess and I went into mine. I noticed that no one had bothered to close their bedroom doors and decided that I, too, would leave mine open to whoever might come along.

I turned to Tess and said, "I guess you know by now that I don't bother wearing anything at all when I go to bed but if you want one of my large tee shirts, I will get one out for you."

Tess grinned and said, "That's OK Jack, a tee shirt would just be in the way anyhow. I'm not going to wear anything either. That way I can feel your hot body when we snuggle...and do other things."

We stripped, turned out the light and got onto the bed.

We reached for each other as one and began to make out. I sought Tess' lips in the darkness and as we began to kiss, she slid her tongue between my teeth and it was only a short time until the heat of passion enveloped us. My cock became extremely hard as we began to kiss and stayed erect all throughout the abbreviated foreplay so that by the time I finished fondling Tess' breasts and let my hand drift to her pussy I was as ready as I was ever going to be.

Tess reached for me, stroked me a couple of times and said, "Jesus, Jack, put this thing in me. I want to fuck and fuck until we can't do it anymore."

She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top. Still holding my throbbing cock in her hand, she slid back until I penetrated her pussy. Then she slid further back until further penetration became difficult. Still, she eased down and I, of course, thrust upward and the rest of my cock slowly slid out of sight into my cousins hot, wet pussy.

When further penetration became impossible, Tess pushed up on extended arms, smiled and said, "Jesus Jack, I think we managed to get you up into my cervix. Damn, it is tight and hurts a little."

Concerned, I said, "Hurts? Maybe we should back off a bit?"

Tess grinned and said, "Don't even think about it. It is a good hurt. I like the way you feel way up inside me." She let herself back down until her tits were mashed against my chest, leaned further and our tongues began to twine and dance in each other's mouth.

Tess broke the kiss for a moment, smiled and said, OK Jack, your cock feels great now, I think it's time to really fuck."

With that, we began a gentle rocking that quickly became mighty thrusts and bucks against one another. My entire body was bathed in a sheen of perspiration as soon, were began to slip and slide against one another as we fucked.

Finally, after what seemed and eternity, I felt the familiar tingle that announced my impending orgasm and I began to grunt and moan as my cock swelled more than ever.

Sensing that I was at the peak, my cousin thrust down one last time and forced me back into her cervix just as sperm began to shoot in mighty spurts. At the same time, Tess went rigid and her groin jiggled a bit as I filled her with cum and her own secretions flowed over and around my invading member.

Afterward, we separated and each clasped the other in a tight embrace as our normal rates of breathing were restored. Finally, I started to get up only to have Tess press me back against the bed and say, "Don't Jack. I will clean you off and maybe you won't mind licking me clean." I lay back with a puzzled look and she continued, "Oh it's not necessary that you lick me if you have a problem doing that. I guess there are a lot of guys who have a problem with the thought of licking a girl clean after they have sex."

Looking back at her, I grinned and said, "Well Tess, just maybe I'm not one of those guys. I just didn't know people do that sort of thing. I guess that if anyone else can do it, there is no reason why I can't," and swiveled around into position to lick our combined secretions as they seeped from her pussy.

Moments later, I felt my limp cock slip into Tess' mouth as I used my tongue to lick her clean.

I licked Tess long after I was certain I had removed every drop of cum from her pussy. I even swished my tongue around in her vagina before I formed myself into a miniature cock and fucked her until she came with a soft sigh. A moment later, thanks to her sucking and tonguing, I came again and gave her even more cum to swallow.

Finally, exhausted, we drifted off into deep slumber.

Uncle Bob had indicated before we went to bed that he wanted to get an early start in the morning as they had quite a long way to travel and he wanted to go as far as possible before stopping. Thus, I was not at all surprised early in the morning to hear mom say, "Ok you two. Time to rise and shine."

My eyes flew open and I looked quickly to see mom standing at the side of the bed smiling down at Tess and I. The night had been uncomfortably warm and we had kicked the sheet to the foot of the bed so that our naked forms were fully exposed. I noted that mom, while she had pulled a well-worn tee shirt over her upper body, was not much better covered than were Tess and myself.

I was unaccustomed to mom's casual approach to clothing herself and could not avoid staring at her mostly exposed genitals. Most notably, her pubes were matted with what had to be dried cum. Mom noted the obvious stares of Tess and myself and with complete equanimity, said, "Guess I need a shower, huh?"

Looking directly into Tess' eyes, she said, "Your dad cums more than anyone I ever heard of."

Tess giggled and said, "He does, doesn't he. Even when I try to clean up after we have sex, cum just continues to dribble out of me for the longest time."

Mom winked, said, "Tell me about it. Now you kids better get a wiggle on and come on down to breakfast."

A few minutes later, everyone met in the kitchen for a large country breakfast and then our guests got into their van and resumed their journey.

As we turned to reenter the house, I couldn't help but see that even dad's eyes were damp. I wondered when, if ever, we would see Aunt Ellen, Uncle Bob, Tess and Eric again.