All Comments on 'More River Party'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

HOR HOT Story HOTidea 10 stars

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

Sorry... not a fan of scenes instead of a story, the mythic BBCs that convert white wives to BBC sluts in one session, and the poor cuck who wants his wife to be a slut for anyone who asks.

Use tags to let readers who aren't interested in cuck shit to pass these up... you'll save some negative comments and stop driving readers away who will pass on any of your work to avoid the stuff objectionable to them and 1-bomb the story.

Or don't...

...1 star for this garbage.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Buster’s assclown uncle comes back with his incredibly juvenile big black clown cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What the fuck was that shit? Infertile cliches. Seek help.

UngjeservirayUngjeserviray5 months ago

Good fun , sexy activity, what else do we need?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Negative 10 stars to offset nutty Buster

patilliepatillie5 months ago

stupid af half story, no context on who these people are, or what motivates them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’ve read this story before is it a repost?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"...And my little brother sure wants to see your bare tits."

"And are you alright with David seeing them?"

"Babe you know how proud I am of you, so yep I am very turned on by you being semi nude in front of young guys." — WTF?

Only a stupid asshole would equate having "pride" in his wife's physical beauty with the requirement that he present her nude to other people! "I'm proud of my house, I'll show it off to everyone!" "I'm proud of my car, I'll show it off to everyone!" Being proud of something so much that you want to show it off is another word for vanity! In the case of showing yourself or your wife off naked to the world it is also a mental illness. Exhibitionistic disorder is a condition considered a paraphilic disorder, refering to persistent and intense atypical sexual arousal patterns that are accompanied by clinically significant distress or impairment. (Paraphrasing Psychology Today)

What makes the characters of this story even more decrepit is their hedonistic gratification in sharing their wives for sex with teenage boys. What a land of sick f♡cks Loving Wives has become. It wasn't enough that the stories dealt with the wives being involved in simple old fashioned adultery or minor infidelities without sex. Now every writer has to make husband a pimp a his wife a whore!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa5 months ago

One of the worst stories ever... if I could give negative stars, I would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.