All Comments on 'More than Friends'

by KodiakCaptain

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
RABrownRABrownalmost 6 years ago
Really good story

Your writing is very good and the story is quite believable. I really like the topic of high-schoolers experimenting and the fact that the boys had a deeper connection than just sex made the story even better. I am personally looking forward to more stories and hope that you feel like writing them. Thanks again for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars

Loved the story as it resembles my early experimentation, except for the happy mother part. My friends mother as lovely as I find her now was a real strict battle axe when we were Young.

Please write more.

GybbsGybbsalmost 6 years ago
don't i wish ...

... that my life had imitated your art; unfortunately, anytime I got close to a guy, my straight "friends" screwed everything up for me. Of course, if I had had the fortitude of character to tell these "friends" to go to H*ll, my life would have been quite different, and much happier. Oh, well ... thanks for a great story! More, please??!?

RichBauerRichBaueralmost 6 years ago
more please

great story more please

CorjixCorjixalmost 6 years ago
Cool Combo

My first combo of: '5', favorite story, favorite author...and favorable comment! Bravo!

catamitecatamitealmost 6 years ago
Fuck, this is fantastic

Thanks for sharing, I loved it, and so real. So looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you!

Fuck, this was so hot and so sweet, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Similar

This is really similar to how I had my first experience, but it was only I one time thing and we didn't have anal. Great story really brings back a lot of memories

jtownmanjtownmanalmost 6 years ago
Keep it cumming ;-)

You had my attention from the start. Keep it cumming please ;-) We need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

If this is your first submission, well, great start. It was fun and hot. Look forward to more. Thank you. Bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot hot story!

Really enjoyed this. Always enjoy stories based on real life and yours was very believable. Keep writing please! cp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Also caught ...

... by my mom giving a pal a blowjob. The next morning, she simply looked at me overboard the top of her readers and said, “I sure hope you don’t swallow that stuff.” This was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it! Want more!

This was a great story that truly made you feel the surprise as it happened to the new couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it.

I really loved this story. Please don’t stop writing. I’d just like a bit more description. I’d love to know what they look like and would love even more to know how big their cocks are. Graphic is good!

alexmusgravealexmusgravealmost 6 years ago
Perfect fantasy

Perfect fantasy, made even more so by your statement that it closely follows reality. And very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the mom

This story was so hot. And sweet. And God, do I love that mom! Laughed so hard at the end.

randiroduprandirodupalmost 6 years ago
Venture Into Our Inate Natural Carnal Drive.

Thank you for your sharing of your own early teen "awakening" which I too had experienced. When I was a freshman in Queens, NY, I was invited by our next door neighbor's son, Dickie, to play billiards in their basement rec. room. Dickie's two younger twin boy cousins happened to be staying at his home that afternoon after school. Dickie, surprising me completely, took his " fat " fully swollen cock out of his pants .... which caused me to have an immediate spontaneous hardon. With that,

Dickie reached for my "bulge" and unzipped my fly and went down on my then very young boy cock. I was astounded, yet very, very excited to have my cock inside another boy's oral cavity. Dickie, unforgettably, gave me my very first non-solitary

orgasm. It was more explosive than any of my imaginary fantasies during my immediate past two years of masturbation which I had been practicing since I was in the seventh grade. I never found out whether the tweet brothers had ever been fondled, etc, by their cousin, Dickie. I just zipped up and left immediately, for fear that their mom and his mom might become aware of what was going on in the basement. To this day, I suspect that Dickie had introduced them to pl assures of their private body parts. But, I truly do NOT know . What might you think?

BTW. Please be assured that your writing is reassuring to others who have had

early teen carnal awakenings with a same gender friend.

Thank you and please continue your mission of making sensual experiences widely known and acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Friends Experiment

Very reminiscent to my first same sex experience. After returning from a summer camp with a cabin mate, he lured me into a secluded spot in our local canyon to make a confession; that he loved staring at my penis while in the camp communal shower, because it was bigger & thicker than his. He proposed that we unzip and pull out and touch each other's penises. We immediately went hard and erect, and started tugging each other's cocks. I shot a huge load of semen, as did he. We continued doing this for several months, eventually doing oral on each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story a week?

Hi John,

Your idea of new story each week was probably a tad too ambitious, but how about one story per month? :) Please, keep writing, you are really good with words, it will be a pitty if you become one of those one story authors.

Alex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It’s nice to know of a positive real story for someone who is starting to have same sex experiences. I hope your relationship with that boy lasted for a while. I wish everyone had a cool mom like your friend’s mom. I would love to read more of your personal stories. Maybe a couple more exciting stories with your first boyfriend. Don’t worry about your writing style or grammar. It’s readable and is easy to follow along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy dudes

Danny's cock is a bit bigger than his friend's cock; maybe when they continue their exploration, you can provide more details -- does either young man have the beginnings of hair on his sexy chest? Hairy crotches where lives sucking the cock land in the pubes? Sexy treasure trails?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful Story!

I really love and enjoy reading hot gay/bi male stories! First time stuff. Real experiences with best friends that become more than friends.

Sadly it rarely works out this well! It was enjoyable to watch the cockiness of the game winner get quickly turned around with the initial BJ. I fully enjoyed the way these two were able to let go of the stigma attached to homosexual acts, and just go with it and enjoy what they shared. It was very refreshing to read such a heartwarming real story.

I especially loved the reaction of the mother. And the way she kidded with the boys, as well as helping them to understand, and caution about being careful about being discovered by those that would not approve.

I was sad to see that this was the only story when I looked for a continuation. I hope that at some point it is continued, along with other stories from the author. Very well done. Please continue and write more!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Very arousing!

Very arousing story with great details! Thanks!

AHNuts00AHNuts00over 3 years ago

Delicious sexy story and well-told! I'm sure a lot of kids got sex ed in their neighbor's basement or barn. That's where I learned to play strip poker, strip canasta and strip rummy, but never got beyond the petting exploration stage until camping later. Love the emotional involvement of the two guys! Thanks.

Jd2800606Jd2800606about 3 years ago

I loved it. Your grammar wasn't bad at all. Please share I would love to read it!!

DanThe713ManDanThe713Manover 2 years ago

Hands down my favorite story in this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was very hot! The flicking was great , the kissing made the fucking part better. Wish I could find a friend in Florida to experience the passion! ampmiami1@gmail.com

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Five Stars! Talented author who retired too soon

lazaruspluslazarusplusalmost 2 years ago

i read this one fairly often

hot and romantic at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it. Love that is a true story, hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i loved your story, it was very well written, are you going to publish more?

adidas21525adidas215259 months ago

So, sometimes I like a little more buildup… but your writing is so enjoyable I was just smiling the whole time. This was fun from beginning to end and gave me all the feels. Thanks!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKodiakCaptain@KodiakCaptain
I'd like to write both about genuine experiences as well as the extremely varied fantasies I've got. It should be noted that while some of my fantasies can be a bit out there none of them should be taken as endorsements of real world behavior, IE if I write a story about a wor...