More than Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." I began bashfully with a small laugh and a big smile. "Does this make us boyfriends or something?"

Danny chuckled and gripped my ass in both hands, pulling my hips hard against his. "Works for me. This ass is mine now." He emphasized his point by spanking me, hard, sending my submissive mind swooning girlishly at this masculine and powerful display of dominance.

"In fact," he said softly with an evil grin, "I'm still not done with this ass." He twisting my hips, helping me to spin in place before pushing me over the seat of the couch. My ass now jutted out ready to be mounted as he lined up his very hard cock with it again and gave my ass a few firm spanks.

"Now, who does this ass belong to?" He asked, teasing my asshole with the head of his cock.

My earlier resistance long gone I answered him. "It's your ass, Danny, please, fuck me."

"Oh I'm gonna fuck this ass every day as many times as I can." He assured me, grinning as I watched him over my shoulder, grinning widely myself. He edged forward, the head of his cock popping into my ass easily this time. "And whose bitch are you? Who does this submissive, slutty, little bitch belong to."

"You! Oh, fuck, I'm your bitch, Danny! Fuck me like a bitch!" I cried out with abandon, not caring about being overheard anymore, though I'm not sure I'd cared for awhile now, my submissive mind now fully running the show and delighting in Danny's new dominance.

The sounds of flesh slapping flesh filled the air again as Danny hammered into my ass. I moaned loudly and often to signal my great delight and urge Danny on. I didn't know how things had gotten this out of control, but I was deeply happy that they had.

***(The following portion is as close a recreation of the memory as I can recall without any embellishments. The dialogue might not be verbatim, but its message and tone are identical to the original.)

Almost two hours later and a full three more sessions of rough poundings both on the couch and in the basement shower we finally made our way back upstairs happy and exhausted.

My ass was sore, but in a way that made me smile when I thought about it. Danny had barely stopped smiling for the last few hours he was so pleased with himself and we'd only stopped screwing when he finally couldn't get it up for sixth go round, but assured me we'd be challenging our newly made record of five sessions back to back before long.

As we reached the landing and entered the kitchen Danny's mother was humming happily to herself as she prepared dinner and suddenly the lustful abandon I'd felt in the middle of our enthusiastic romp was replaced with terror in the face of certain discovery. There's no way she hadn't heard us and our very loud dirty talk on top of the raw sound of two boys going at it full tilt. I looked over to Danny and that cocky grin he'd had for ages now was similarly replaced with a look of pale fear.

His mother was content to ignore us though as she busied about the kitchen putting the final touches on dinner. Only calling over her shoulder to tell us to set the table, which we did, stiffly, slowly, numbly, waiting for this placid sheep's facade to become a snarling wolf.

It never came though, we sat and ate in relative silence, his mother grinning at nothing in particular the entire time. I, for the life of me, can't recall what we ate, it could have been mashed cardboard for all I knew. I wasn't so afraid of his mother knowing so much as I was terrified of her calling up my own parents and letting them know what we'd been doing, if she hadn't already.

We finished and took our dishes to the sink, I began to excuse myself for the night with Danny leading me out, half expecting furious parents to come barreling into the house at any moment.

Finally though his mother cleared her throat, stopping both Danny and I in our tracks.

"Alright boys, we need to have a chat." If I wasn't afraid of incurring her wrath I would have let out the longest groan of agony in the history of the world. Danny more or less whimpered softly with a slight sob, so close to escape, but so far.

We stood in front of her as she kept her place at the table and did our best to avoid eye contact at all times.

"Firstly, you're not in trouble and I'm not in any way upset." This message surprised me, but more than anything to tone of it did. She sounded, dare I say it, pleased? "What you did is nothing to be ashamed of and I'm not going to tell you to stop."

Danny and I looked at each other stunned, small grins finding us again.

"However, we do need to set some ground rules about it and I'd be remiss if I didn't give a bit of motherly advice." Her smile was quite wide now and I found myself matching it despite my earlier shame and fear. "First off, you need to know not everyone is going to be so approving of you, so it's my advice, at least for the moment, that you keep your relationship a secret."

Danny and I both nodded, we didn't know what people at school would say about this sort of thing, but we knew many, if not most, would not respond kindly.

"This means practicing some discretion. If you're half as loud anywhere else as you were in that basement then you're going to need to pick when and where you enjoy each other very carefully." She giggled a bit and smiled widely specifically at me with this statement. I blushed deeply, now having confirmed that his mother had likely heard all of my moaning and submissive dirty talk. "If you boys can't keep it down then I'll buy a gag for you if you need me to." She quipped playfully, causing my face to grow even warmer and redder. Though the mentioning of a gag only gave me further naughty ideas about future adventures.

"I'll go to the store later to buy both condoms and a few gallons of lube. Sounds like you both will go through it in a few days flat." Now Danny and I were both blushing visibly, but grinning at each other, already thinking about testing out a better lube than the messy vaseline that had taken a solid fifteen minutes of scrubbing to get off of us both.

"Regardless of whether this is just playful experimentation or something deeper I want you both to be safe and if you need anything, come and ask me. I'd rather the three of us suffer some embarrassing awkwardness for two minutes than one of you risk injury or sneak around behind my back and risk discovery with people who aren't going to be as understanding as I am." We nodded in response.

She rose from the table and wrapped us both in a big hug. "You have nothing to be ashamed of and you always have my support." She gave us both a kiss on the cheek. "Danny, you can move into the basement tomorrow so you have a large private space with it's own shower." She turned to me. "Honey, you're free to come over as often as you want and stay the night as many nights as you both desire. But you'd better not keep me up all night and I expect you to make it to school in the morning."

She sighed contentedly. "This'll be fun, like having a daughter-in-law." She teased giving my cheek another peck and I couldn't have been redder in the face if I'd had blood pouring from it.

With that she walked off upstairs and left us alone together.

Awkwardly we walked to the door and stood together for a long moment, not saying anything.

"You've got a really cool mom." I said, breaking the silence.

Danny nodded, but didn't reply.

I started to open the door, but he stopped me, reaching out to cover my hand with his.

"I know we said it before, but it was the heat of the moment and all. I just wanted to ask for real now..." He faltered for a moment, searching for the words. "Uh, do you...want to...you know...be my...boyfriend?" I blushed but nodded, leaning in to kiss him. We stood in the doorway holding hands kissing passionately, not simply out of lust like before, but thanks to something deeper now.

I could feel his growing erection pressing into mine though and looking down we both laughed.

"You know, I don't think my mom would say no if you wanted to started staying over tonight." He remarked playfully.

Grabbing him by the belt I pulled him backwards towards the basement door, both of us grinning like madmen as we got ready to start all over again.

*****

**I hope you enjoyed it and I'm open to constructive criticism. I know my grammar isn't always perfect and the pacing is a bit off already, but I'm glad I got the chance to share some real experiences and if readers enjoyed this I've got plenty of other stories to share.**

12