Morena and the Matriarch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping him as far down her throat as she could and swallowing to massage him while squeezing his balls, she finally forced him over. She had to swallow like crazy to keep the streams of cum from choking her. Gann had cum a lot... Roe was easily double that. Hot, and a lot of it. But Alyssa was stubborn and she was going to milk his cock to the last drop.

Eventually, Roe tapered off and Alyssa eased up off the deep throat. But she kept him in her mouth while she finished swallowing the last of his cum and kept up the teasing. And just like his brother, Roe was not going down.

Oh, Goddess, here's hoping they play well together, she thought as she stood up and straddled Roe, easing herself down on his still firm hard on. The moan that escaped his lips as she sheathed him was a prayer of thanksgiving to the heavens, and for one of the few times in her life, Alyssa felt a warm glow of self-satisfaction for having done something nice for someone. She just had to remember not to make it a habit.

She began sliding up and down on him, feeling him bottom out against the back wall of her cunt, almost painfully but not quite, and lifting up until the flair of the head of his cock was teasing her inner labia. Then she'd plunge back down again and Roe would moan his pleasure.

She became aware of Gann moving in behind her. She thought he must have gone and gotten some kind of butter or lard or something before she realized what he was smearing on her asshole was his pre-cum, and a lot of it.

Thank you, Goddess, she thought as he slowly and steadily slipped his firm erection into her anus. Today a sandwich I be...

Then sensation took over. Nothing else mattered but the feeling of two huge dicks filling her up fore and aft and driving her crazy.

You can let go, a voice in her head told her. Give up... give in... go with it...

And she did. She felt her cum building rapidly, accelerated by the excellent slow fucking she was getting from the two brothers. And she knew she was going over...

"Oh, God, guys!... oh, fuck me! Please fuck me! Fuck me deep... fuck me hard... make me cum my fucking brains out all over your cocks! Please..."

She tried rocking harder but they were controlling the tempo. Slowly accelerating, timing their strokes with each other, steadily and inexorably driving her crazy, they kept it up, pounding her into oblivion as she reached her peak.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, yeah! Like that! Right there! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't... Oh My Fucking GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!"

She exploded all over them. She felt her contractions clamp down on them like her pussy and ass wanted to sever their cocks and take them home for souvenirs. And then she rolled over into her next one, and the next, and the next... the two men kept her rolling over orgasms for Goddess knows how long before they finally had to give in.

"Damn, Gann! I'm gonna cum!" Roe told him. "I can't hold it anymore! Her pussy's so hot and wet and milking me and I'm gonna blow my load in her!"

"Go for it, Bro'," Gann told him. "I'm right behind you! Her ass is tighter than a shaman on a binge! I'm gonna cum so deep in her ass it's gonna come out her mouth!"

"Oh, Goddess, please, yes, please fuck the hell out of me! Please! Blow your loads deep in me! Cum in me! Cum in me hard! Flood me with your seed! Oh, Goddess, please..." Alyssa cried out.

"Oh, fuck, Gann! Fucking cumming!!" Roe cried out.

"Me, too! Me, too!" Gann moaned. "Fucking cumming!!"

And with animal snarls and a roar that came from both their bellies, Roe and Gann exploded into Alyssa, pumping jet after jet after jet of hot, thick, Wilderman seed deep into her pussy and ass.

Alyssa felt the world collapsing in around her and she knew she was going to pass out. I can't stop them, she thought on the way out. They can fuck with my stuff and I can't stop them. Goddess I hope they have mercy, even if I don't deserve it...

And the black velvet curtain descended.