All Comments on 'Morgan's Genie Ch. 01'

by bashfullyshameless

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessabout 13 years agoAuthor
A Note of Sincere Respect

This is, above all, a silly story that will soon descend into senseless smut. That said, I want to take the moment to make a note of to two real-life women whom I've never met, and whom I certainly hope never feel awkward about being called out on a site like this. They aren't part of this story. Please don't go all stalkerish on them. :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/16/AR2005061601551.html

and

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23547346/ns/us_news-military/

I have a great deal of respect for the men and women of our military. I did my time in years before our current conflicts, so I don't pretend to know what it's like to be shot at. My feelings regarding America's current conflicts are mixed, but my respect for the people who put on the uniform and act with courage and decency has never wavered. If you're reading this and you are a veteran, thank you.

(As an aside, Morgan won't be in uniform long. This is a smut story, not a war story. I just like strong, intelligent female characters, and this seemed like a great way to build one.)

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 13 years ago
Double yay!

Very, very nice. This is definitely shaping up to be just as good as Angels, Demons, and Alex. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

Keep up the good work Bash!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WHooppee

Another STORY YIPPEEE

MacedjtMacedjtabout 13 years ago
Welcome back.

Ok, it's not like you actually left but it's good to see more of your work Bash.

I like the fact you've tweaked it around and it's a male djinn and a female mortal. 99% of the time it's the other way around and this makes for a nice opening that pretty much immediately gives it a flavour of it's own.

I look forward to it's continuation. So do a lot of other people I'm thinking, you developed a fan club with your previous series and being the insatiably greedy bastards that we are....more please. As and when you've got it to the point you're happy with it of course.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad to post something new. Hope readers like it. :)

I had put in Chapter Two last night, but then I realized a couple things needed to be fixed. I just revised it and re-submitted, so it's gonna be three days before it posts.

This is another posting-as-I-go story. No promises on it being another epic. Most of my thoughts so far are geared toward fun and smuttiness...but then, that was my intention with Alex & Co., too...

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyabout 13 years ago

an excellent start to what seems to be another excellent story. i love how you are avoiding all sorts of genie clichés.

MacedjtMacedjtabout 13 years ago
Fun and Smut

I really don't have a problem with fun and smut. Not one. Just let it flow and we'll see what comes out but in all honesty 'epic' or just 'fun, smut, silly' or a blending of the two...it's all good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Haha! Another story :) Good news.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The problem with a really good story is waiting for the rest of it.

pawwriterpawwriterabout 13 years ago
Hooray, another genie story

As someone else said, the woman Master is a good twist. It has been done before (Scythian Nights by The_Darkness), but this time the genie is male. As a fan of genie stories, I hope it keeps its magic. I would really like to see more of the drama, but do like the sex too. Will be glad to see what you do with it and will look for more chapters. Looks like Chapter 2 will be out about the time I usually have free time, which is good. Hope you can finish it, most genie stories so far haven't been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful start

I really did enjoy this sotry and am REALLY looking forward to reading more. Kudo's!!!!!!!!!

Greybear42Greybear42about 13 years ago
Glad you are back

Another solid start to a new series

KolrinKolrinabout 13 years ago
Way to cool!

I really like how you set up Thomas. Making him not all-knowing and all-powerful gives it a good basis. Most stories where there is anything to powerful just devolve in a very bad way.

And while I like fun and smut, I absolutely love epic. If you manage to balance it somewhere like with Alex & co. I think you will do your own skill justice and make your fans very happy campers.

And btw, did you think about a meeting between Alex and Morgan? I mean she could come somewhere from Washington State. That would be truly awesome. And work for quite some fun as firstly Thomas, Rachel and Lori of course see each other being magical and then secondly Alex recognizes Thomas and all that follows. Would be really awesome as Alex is a favorite of mine and Morgan is rapidly approaching that point. Keep up the good work!

blue5766blue5766about 13 years ago
What a great story

I am really hooked. I very rarely read this genre but have loved this story. I cant wait for the next chapters. What a pleasure to read something so different. Worth a 5+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I laughed and felt glad

I laughed at Thomas's seemingly obvious wonderment at his mistress being led by a dark skinned man. I was hoping Ranee would be at least one of Morgan's (considering this story is on Literotica) lovers. That would have been very reasonable for a fictional relationship between two beleaguered women (to a mid 20's male with fantasies of seeing two women together). I don't see that happening, but glad to see that in a fictional/supernatural world a rape victim see justice (her rapists being punished and Ranee not being infected by a horrible disease) and possibly some peace.

Please keep writing... can't wait for the next installments.

Your fanatic,

RK.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
What a great story!

I love this story! It just is a wonderful story, and I can't wait for more chapters. Thank you for sharing.

kitchensixkitchensixabout 13 years ago
I am enthralled.

Thanks. Lots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellent read

I was very excited when I got to the bottom of the page and saw there was more to read. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Welcome Back

We've missed you Bash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cant wait for more

I'm really excited to see this after how long its been since Alex.

Cant. Wait. For. More!

keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hooray!

I'm so happy to see a new story arc from you! And am now stuck with the addict's quandry of wondering when I'll get my next fix. Looking forward to the rest of this story. Well begun.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 13 years ago
Wow. Here we go again! Can't wait for the next chapter.

I'm already in love with Morgan. Am still in love with Rachel and Lorelei. Glad BFS is back!

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 13 years ago
Waiting for more

I know I don't get out much or as much as I should when I realize that i've only read a couple of fantasy pieces on this website, but i've loved every one I've read. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Glad to see more from you! I loved the last one so much, I've been checking your profile on here every couple of weeks just to make sure I would know when you put up something new :) Looking forward to it!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 13 years ago
A thought...

I was just thinking that it would be quite interesting if you somehow tied this story to Alex & Co. in more ways than one. I believe you mentioned that Thomas was perhaps a past life of Alex's, or did I misread that? Anyways, it would be interesting if we saw Wade come in to visit Morgan, perhaps as a patient to the infirmary himself, or otherwise have him show up in a cameo.

Anyways, this is your story, you do as you please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awsome!

I am very glad to see another story by Bash, and looking forward to more chapters.

I will go against the common sentiment and hope that Morgan & Thomas do *not* intersect with Alex (except the late John). Too many characters, magical beings, etc. do not necessarily make for a good plot.

By the way, one plot that I can see is Morgan perhaps going to some sort of civilian law enforcement -- as she seems to be in CID or something like that. That can lead to mystery plot(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great start

This is why I bookmarked your story list. Take your time and do it well. As we know you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE it already !

MORE MORE MORE :) hehe I'm hooked on this story already :) So glad I checked out your page tonight. Glad you're writing again and can't wait to see where you take this story !

geiste4geiste4about 13 years ago
^_^

The beginning to another great story. I eagerly wait the next chapter. I see some similarities between yours and Joe's stories but they are two separate stories, though I can see a touch of the inspiration for this. Again great job and thank you for writing it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Captivating

You know when you've got a good story, when you have read three pages and not notice that there aren't anymore, and, you want more.

ChaamChaamabout 13 years ago
Great work again.

I still love your writing style and I think I see a little something of Rachels "badassnes" in Morgan, awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellence, as we've come to expect.

Feeling the weight of the burden yet? :)

AFWilsonAFWilsonabout 13 years ago
Better

and better with each chapter.

j1969j1969about 13 years ago
And so it begins...

Ayup! Another goodun byy bash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
aljasdlfjsa

I LOVE YOUR WRITING MR. KAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Most excellent, thank you!

biercebierceover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent story. Nice mixture of past and present. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I dig it!

Just discovered this story, and I see that you have added a few more chapters since the previous comments were posted. You said you never saw combat, but you did a bang-up job of describing what it is like (Viet Nam era vet here...). I like your screen name, I have often asked people if they can name the 7 dwarves, and most can name 6, but they never seem to be able to remember Bashful...

Great start to a hopefully very long series, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Love the extremely clever twist on the usual genie story. Your story is very well written and I enjoyed it immensely. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
So good

A non erotic start to get the story going, well told. Looking forward to reading more about Morgan and her Genie, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbashfullyshameless@bashfullyshameless
10/10/23: Hey, if you're wondering where I've been, it turns out I've mostly been writing books! My latest is NO MAN'S LAND, book six in the Poor Man's Fight series, out today! https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Land-Poor-Fight-Book-ebook/dp/B0CK9W5GDF If you're looking for somethin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES