All Comments on 'Morgan's Genie Ch. 06'

by bashfullyshameless

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
arelativearelativealmost 12 years ago

giving this chapter a 5* just for the news at the end of it :) looking forward to the sequel to good intentions

KolrinKolrinalmost 12 years ago
Glad to hear from you.

Reading through this I can see that it really was a tough piece to write and I respect your decision, that this is it for the moment.

Still this leaves just to many loose ends for the story to really be over. There is still the matter of that pissed servant of the pits and also Thomas connection to Alex would make for some fun action.

While it is really good to hear there'll be more on 'Good Intentions' end, I ask, that you do not abandon this completely for the near future. I would really like to see the two stories at least cross each other at some point.

LG

Kolrin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If you do continue...

Place "Morgan's Genie" in the title please. Some other combination of that will help make the story recognizable at a glance.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
You my dear.........

are one of the reasons why I feel like tearing my hair out when i come onto this site. You write a very nice story,initially update very frequently,then stop with no word start again after more than 8 mths,then again after 7 mths and then expect me to

1. remember the story

2. pretend nothing is wrong

3. read your other stories

I bashfully and shamelessly refuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyalmost 12 years ago

Although the ending seemed sort of rushed and shoe-horned in, i understand your desire to work on your professional stories, and appreciate you taking the time to come up with some kind of ending. As always, it was incredibly funny, sexy and interesting; and the "Please God, no, not glitter, she thought to herself. I could not fuck any guy who glittered for any reason. That shit's just not okay." line made me burst out laughing.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 12 years ago

I hate having to comment on individual chapters since it is the whole that matters. Here that whole is a gem. Great characters and interactions. Flowing images. Believable emotions.

My only complaint is that there seems much more to be told and I have to wait for you to tell it

lusherlusheralmost 12 years ago
more time with these two

You say you're not done with this lovely pair, and I believe you. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

Simply fucking brilliant.

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsalmost 12 years ago
Another hit

You just keep knocking it out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I respect your decision to end this story now but i feel that more info was wanted to what happens.

My suggestion is that you implement these characters in an other story and you there find out what happened to them.

BluJBluJalmost 12 years ago
More!

I enjoy your work. I would like more of Morgan and Thomas, please! I did not get to finish ADA before it was pulled, but I understand the process. Good luck with it.

And...oh,

steak, medium WELL??? That's just wrong!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE don't just leave us hanging with this

well you know what i mean. You left so many doors to this that could just lead to amazing places like the whole demon thing in the last chapter that was looking for the genie. and what their life would be like after all of this crazy shenanagins.

please don't just leave it like this even if you make one crazy story every now and again it would be alright

(Ps can you include this story with the ebook of good intentions II, it seems a little short to put as it's own book)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Well Written

I like your Genie Story, I think you should write some more about further adventures of Morgan and her Genie Friend and Lover. This is the kind of love story that really grabbs one's attention and captures it until you have read it all. Thanks for your delligence and beautiful Imiganation. Please write some more. Thanks again.

wildie@inbox.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
let down with this chapter

So with CH 5 I perked up. I liked that you allowed Morgan to feel the freedom to explore her sexuality. I liked that she did not, or so it appeared, immediately fall in love with the genie. Because quite honestly, that is a very trite route to take with the genie stories.

In fact, I felt you did so many things really well with this story. I really thought you would take this in a really interesting direction. But then we come to CH 6 and it feels like you took the conservative criticisms leveled at CH 5 and did a complete 180 on your defense of your choices there. CH 6 belies the previous chapter.

It just feels like you gave up on this story and these characters. The conclusion feels rushed and the outcome with Morgan professing love and fidelity feels trite on multiple levels.

I've read a few of your stories. I like your writing. I just finished reading Good Intentions. That was a fun read. Some occasional pacing issues, but it was a really fun read. I enjoyed it a lot. "The Gateway to Sin" is pretty interesting. And "Morgan's Genie" captured my attention until this nonsensical final chapter.

Anyway, generally good job with your stories and your characters. Looking forward to your sequel to "Good Intentions".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the story

Just read the whole thing in one sitting. I didn't bother reading all the comments as I went but I too liked that she checked out other men along with the genie.

This chapter felt a little rushed, And I for one could see this ending in the first chapter, with Thomas' desires as he was being made into a genie. So I don't see it as wrong. I would still like to see more, perhaps Morgan and Thomas can do a bit of swinging. After all, she has always been lustful, you wrote it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One ticky tacky point

There is no "gold eagle" rank symbol in the us military, a Colonel wears a silver eagle, a Lt. Colonel wears a gold oak leaf. Funny rule in US officer rank symbols, if both are wearing the same symbol, silver outranks gold!

Good story though, I really liked it!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 10 years ago
Well done

Great premise, open ended so I would really like to see the further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Ticky Tacky Point

While it is true there is no gold eagle, a colonel wears SILVER eagles, a gold oak leaf is not a Lieutenant Colonel but a Major, Lt. Col. is SILVER oak leaf, since silver does indeed outrank gold in officer country.

I loved the story, even with the slight (and insignificant, I might add) slips here and there, but am sad that it is ended. I hope you decide to continue, maybe send Morgan to college (lots of opportunity for sex there!), crossing paths with Alex would be good too, and I for one would like to see these Genie stories go wild occasionally by throwing in a mermaid scene or at least a long fuck on the bottom of a pool, lake, or river, with magic letting them go without air for extended periods or even breathing water.

CowboyZGCowboyZGover 10 years ago
Travesty!

I'm with BluJ, a medium-well steak is a waste of good meat. Once a "W" shows up on your steak order, even if it's "MW," the restaurant's cook or chef puts on a black arm band and goes into mourning.

Otherwise, the story's pretty darn good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved It

I would enjoy hearing more of their adventures, or something with new Characters as well.

I Truly enjoy your stories and own copies of both your books.

Ramjet

Cassy16Cassy16over 9 years ago
Oh for a genie

Loved the story, 5+ stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Name continuity

She started out as Morgan Anderson, and ended as Morgan Carter. I'm thinking you were watching Stargate SG1 when you wrote that last scene. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So close....

To losing me when you 1st suggested he order the steak medium well. Aaaaaarrrrrgh!

Then you redeemed yourself by making it medium rare. All in all had me well wrapped up in a rollicking good read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF MORGAN.

I LOVE THIS STORY,PLEASE CONTINUE WITH PERHAPS UNDERCOVER WORK WITH HER GENIE.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
I disagree

BluJ stated that steak 'medium well' is just wrong. 'medium rare' is a popular choice, but MW has always been my favorite way for meat to be prepared. Morgan's looking out for her Genie quite 'well' in my opinion.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
In addition

I want to thank you for your wonderful works, and I'd ask for more, but you seem to have gone far away with no more contributions. I would still LOVE more, come back!

LytharLytharover 2 years ago
Excellent work

A thoroughly enjoyable read from start to open-ended finish, which is more than most of the other genie stories I've read on the site can say, their having ended abruptly or on cliffhangers. Would love to read further adventures of Morgan and Thomas, but until then, I'll just have to imagine the antics a woman and her genie can get up to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed the series and was glad the 2 lovers ended together as they did. However, I feel that there could be so much more to their story. I wish that you could continue with more chapters. Regardless, thank you for the wonderful entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the beginning of a novel if I’ve ever read one.

Or an ongoing series of novels.

Loved the sex - of course.

But even more, I loved the premise, the principles you applied to it, and how you developed it over these chapters. Bashfully shameless, this creation of yours DESERVES to be expanded. And you deserve to be paid for it. I notice you haven’t posted anything in Literotica for many years now. I hope that’s because you have expanded this work and gone on to sell it. I’m off to google appropriate search terms now.

Thank you for sharing this with us - it’s brilliant. All the best to you and yours.

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind3 months ago

What a great recovery, from "I'm tellin' you that you want a New York steak medium well." to "He's gonna need a glass of wine, ... and a New York steak medium rare "

Fabulous tale with a pleasant ending!!! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He introduced Djinns into book 3 and 4 of his Good Intentions series. His Patreon just release a sneak peak of chapter 7 of book 5 in the Good Intentions series, his current work in progress.

I think the Morgan's Genie series was originally fancied to be adjacent to the Good Intentions series, and people even threw around the idea of Morgan running into the Seattle crowd, especially with the potential ex-war vet connection. I guess he doesn't feel the need to continue Morgan's story since it is tied up here and he had room to write about (and did) the Djinn interactions with demons and angels and other occult. elements in his other urban fantasy/erotica series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbashfullyshameless@bashfullyshameless
1808 Followers
10/10/23: Hey, if you're wondering where I've been, it turns out I've mostly been writing books! My latest is NO MAN'S LAND, book six in the Poor Man's Fight series, out today! https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Land-Poor-Fight-Book-ebook/dp/B0CK9W5GDF If you're looking for somethin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES