All Comments on 'Morning Shower Fun'

by JayKenway

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Just outstanding

Chas1051Chas1051about 7 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the shower, but it deserves to be continued.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yes, a very hot story !! Some added details of Steve and Jess would be great, very very hot ! Hopefully, they will both find a more private spot besides their house and go where they can really go at it and noise will not be a problem. Cannot wait for more, thank you !

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 7 years ago
I really liked the gradual escalation. Slowly cranking up the tension makes for great results.

It reminded me of a brief relationship I had with a close family member. Like your siblings in this story, it began with sharing a shower, but with no ulterior sexual motives. But when you have two people, wet and soapy and sharing a small space, they'll inevitably be "some" contact. One thing leads to another, which leads to another, and suddenly you've gone from making an effort to avoid physical contact, to pretending it doesn't affect you, to openly fondling one another. Once you reach the point you're pulling out stops to make your partner orgasm, it's pretty much a given you're going to have actual intercourse. I can still recall the sensation of my cock, as hard as it had ever been, sliding between her soapy, slippery ass cheeks, starting in her hot and juicy pussy and finishing in her tight ass.

In my case, it was an aunt, not my sister, and outside the bathroom, we never even acknowledged what we did when the shower was running. It happened over the course of a month, one summer. She was there to assist my mom while Mom recovered from a severe accident, and when Mom was well enough, my aunt returned to her own home and family. As I've mentioned, we never discussed what we did with one another. The activity was completely compartmentalized, and outside the shower, our behavior was absolutely proper. Nobody could have even suspected what we were getting up to. But even now, years later, between you and me, she's still hot enough that if I had a chance to go again, one more time, I'd be VERY open to the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epiphany_Jones

Your bullshit story (sharing a shower with your aunt-give me a fucking break) is the comment equivalent to making obscene phone calls.

dragonwriterdragonwriterabout 7 years ago
A couple of thoughts ...

I liked the basic story structure; but - yes, there's always a but, it would be a much better story if there were more details, both personal and physical. What do they look like and who are they? Also, pay more attention to the physical geography - it is very, very difficult for a normal male to stand in front of a normal female and fuck her. You tried to solve that problem by having her turn around and that was a good try. No matter what anybody says, don't stop writing, you clearly have a good imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

stupid story with a horrible character development. There was no resistance. There was no second guessing. No build up or anything. They shower and he picks her up. The first response is "I guess we're doing this." Bull shit story. I'm surprised it wasn't something along the lines of She saw his naked body and immediately her clothes evaporated. He pushed a button and she was riding him in the shower.

irishmike73irishmike73about 7 years ago
Weak

I think the logic the you've used for why they need to share the shower is very weak. How much time can you possibly save by showering with another person when you still have to wash and rinse individually? You save absolutely no more time than if you had just left the shower on in between two people using it.

I also would have appreciated a little more info about the characters. I know it really isn't that important to some people, but sometimes the details make a story deeper and more enjoyable. For example, how old are these people? When I first started reading I got the impression that the sister was much much older than the brother. It's possible she has a very low-level job at her Law Firm, like a clerk or something, but I jumped​ to the conclusion that she was a legal secretary or a paralegal or something like that. That raised the question in my mind as to why she was living at home with her parents and little brother still. Again, I know this may not be important to most people but as you can see it can be a little distracting to some.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 7 years ago
Directed at the fuck-tard who called "Bullshit" at my comment:

Your issue with my comment is confusing. "Obscene phone calls"? Your comment is the equivalent of flashing your genitals. No, wait. It's the equivalent of ...not wiping your ass after you shit. No, wait. It's the...

Who the fuck cares what your response is the equivalent of? (Or would that be, "Who the fuck cares what's the equivalence of your response?" Answer: Who the fuck cares. Period.)

You must be harboring some real anger issues. If you haven't gotten yourself checked out, you might want to. And if you're already in therapy, it doesn't seem to be working very well for you. Why don't you try SUCKING MY DICK?

Have an outstanding day.

dirty_secret_girldirty_secret_girlabout 7 years ago
Positive Note

I liked the story and want there to be another chapter. It did leave me guessing at some points - like age and stuff but it didn't bother me. And who cares if it's "weak" (it's not) I like the shower concept, it's hot. Thanks for the story and I hope there's a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I understood anon's obscene phone call comment. You left EJ, you left a comment dirty comment on a story and why you and your aunt would share a shower makes no real life sense. So it's a fake story and obscene left by a user name that could be anyone in the world.

That anon was calling out a shady story, but you snapped EJ in your response.

As far as the story went, two relatives in a shower is a hot idea, but it wasn't a hot story. Just okay.

StabuielaStabuielaabout 7 years ago
Sad that some people criticize without the character to be known

Anonymous ought to either identify themselves if they found this story unworthy or not comment further. Internet leads some to bully because they are ":unseen".

This story is not on level of Hemingway or Tennessee Williams but held my interest and I'd like to see the story develop. Maybe inform the reader when each sibling noticed the other outbreak of puberty or how the story line develops . I'm ready for Chapter Two..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sadly it doesn't work that way...

If you get a user name and make a negative comment then people look at your profile and if you don't have any stories here they say you shouldn't say you be allowed to make comments.

KormakurKormakurabout 7 years ago
Great

This story is very juicy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot!

I love this story and hot there's another chapter soon!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 7 years ago
Re: Sadly, it doesn't work that way

I've got two usernames here. (It's not particularly hard to get more than one.)

Epiphany Jones is for my comments. I won't blow smoke up someone's ass and tell them how wonderful their story is if it's not. Telling someone "You get an award for participation" doesn't make them a better writer: telling them where they need improvement gives them a chance to improve. Because my comments are honest (calling a turd a turd), if I were foolish enough to post a story under Epiphany Jones that would be a guaranteed way to invite a backlash of negative comments from people whom I've pissed off.

INSTEAD, I post under the OTHER username. And my stories tend to be well-received. And I'm not about to mention that other username, for the reasons I've just given.

Having said all of that, what would I have to gain by "making up" something in my comment? Some of my posted stories are pure fantasy, and some have a kernel of fact. And as for whether or not my COMMENT got under someone's skin, I tend to not be impressed by some jackass who takes something personally. Because if there's one thing I've learned, it's that some people just seem to go through life LOOKING for things to offend them so they can act offended. So, if by crying "WHAT HAVE YOU WRITTEN? YOU CAN'T EXPRESS AN OPINION WITH NO STORIES TO YOUR NAME!!", someone thinks they've scored a point, they're wrong. It just helps to identify the idiots. After all, how can you know anything about football, for instance, if you're not a professional football player? Someone might spend THOUSANDS of hours watching and studying the game, but if they don't suit up on Sunday, their comments and opinion are of no consequence, right? (And feel free to swap "football player" for "chef" or "musician" or any other profession you like.)

As I mentioned, saying stupid things just makes it easier for everyone else to identify the stupid people.

mcfbridgemcfbridgeabout 7 years ago
Nice Start to a Story

First off, ignore the anonymous trolls. Their just little people, who have failed at everything, and like complaining.

That said, I agree with the guy who said the pretense is a little weak. But honestly, in an incest story finding a decent premise to start it going is the hardest part. I like the buildup. The fact that the sister is the serious one, and the brother is the party animal with the lesser job is confusing. Given that, I would have expected the brother to be the more aggressive and less inhibited sibling.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, which I suppose is the highest complement I can give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mrs. E Jones

explaining yourself in a comment section instead of talking about the story and then I read your bullshit 'I shared a shower with my aunt' story. What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The siblings' initial reactions are described as if they hardly had seen each others' skin before the start of the story.

To move from there until a fuck is considered inevitably by both of them should seem to require a much more prolonged story than what the story really depicts.

The whole story therefore seems very rushed - besides having the week initial plot as already mentioned by others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Zippo

Yo forget what everyone else is saying this was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More, please!

I loved it, i want more fucking and lovestory between them, a pregnancy and all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

I agree -- a great story. Do ignore those who criticize so harshly.

Steven needs some detailed descriptions. Is there a bit of chest hair on that magnificent muscular chest? Something for his sister to wash and caress at the same time? Imagine the soapy trail down his chest into his pubes and onto his cock!

I agree that they need another location to explore further... perhaps lying down!

Keep writing, please!

JayKenwayJayKenwayabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Hey everyone,

I have been reading these comments and I agree with some of the criticism that was given in a constructive way. I'll keep that in mind for future stories. I did deliberately write this to have less detail, I apologise to the people who like that. I do like to go deeper into detail about backgrounds and such in other stories, this one was supposed to be a harmless quick read.

To the guy who said I should do some creative writing classes, you may be surprised to know that I have and I also have a network of people who I send my non-erotic stories to. It's just a bit more difficult to do that when you're writing about brothers and sisters fucking.

And to all the people who liked and said so, thanks for the support.

Johnny0432Johnny0432about 7 years ago
Very nice story 5 stars

I loved it. Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
clichés

It could be an exciting story but it's full of boring clichés: his muscles, his strenght, his bíceps, her weakness, she lifted... Vulgar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story, but ended a bit... flat?

I really enjoyed it. The teasing, the uncertainty, but then it just kind of all goes away and immediately becomes a different story. The mood immediately shifted halfway through and just became really cliché'd.

I kind of wish you would've kept the hesitation going and had the story become an "it just happened" sort of thing. But that's just my personal preferences.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good job

I really enjoyed it. can you send me pic of you 2 please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Similar story i have

Great story. I have a similar one I remember when my sister use to wake up early in the morning to take a shower before school .She always left the door unlocked so one morning i waited for her to get in the shower then i snuck into the bathroom and peeked in the shower i saw her nice round ass then she turned around and i saw her tits and hairy pussy i was shaking nervously and my cock was hard so i started rubbing it while looking at my sister's body she opened her eyes and saw me i froze she said what are you doing in here ? I didn't know what to say so i said i wanted to get a towel she said why you getting in the shower with me ? I said ummmm i can ? She said might as well then i took off my clothes and got in the shower she looked down at me and said why is your dick hard ? I Told her cause i was naked in the shower with her then she turned around and said to wash her back so i took the soap and lathered my sister's back up slowly going down to her ass and then down her legs i started going back up her leg and ran my hand between her legs slightly touching her hairy pussy then up between her ass she gasped and said hey now .So she then turned around and said touch it i said touch what she said my pussy you know you want to so i did running my fingers over her hairy wet pussy she said put your finger inside so i did it was warm and extremely wet .She asked me if i ever touched a girl before i said no she said so i guess your still a virgin i said yup..She said well im gonna let you see what it feels like i said uhhhh ummm how ? she turned around with her back to me and grabbed me to

her she bent over alittle and grabbed my hard cock and slowly backed up into me feeling my cock enter her warm wet pussy she started going back and fourth on my cock i then grabbed her hips and started fucking my sister it felt so good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story, but I would

suggest the author work a little harder. A bit more on the internal struggle than "I noticed my brother had nice muscles" preceding brother and sister's incestual bond was called for, a little foreplay in the shower would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good one

Good story.

Now on to the in depth analysis. If we refuse to learn from the bureaucrats who hold the key to the lunchroom, we will never understand the writings of the Blind Reverend Ernie. Not that anyone should care. But we all need to consider deep fried grapefruit as an alternative lifestyle. Who are we to judge those without flip flops?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesime

Awesome story, written really well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!

Great story. Definitely could have made it a little longer, but a part two could solve that!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
wow

will there be a chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story.... so far, now looking for the next 'page' or chapter!!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Great, great story. Short and hot, just how I like them. I may be in the minority, but I think this story should be a one and done.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
WOW! So EROTIC!

You had me panting.

Please continue.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Take the day off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous