Morning Shower Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess' mind was going wild. The feeling of her brother's dick inside her was amazing. It was so thick that it stretched her pussy more than it had been in a long while. Her juices soaked it and she was moaning at how hot this taboo sex was. Steven was just as surprised at how tight her pussy was. It was gripping hotly to his cock and it felt almost like her cunt would tear it off.

Before long, Steven had to put her down because the immense pleasure was making him lose her grip. His cock popped out and she found her footing. Jess turned around and bent slightly so that he could enter her from behind. For Steven, this was a dream come true. He would be able to see his sister's ass bounce on his cock, something that he had many a wet dream about.

As he slid inside once again, Jess moaned. She loved how thick his cock was and how perfectly he filled her up. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she regretted not having done this sooner. She could feel her orgasm rising within her and begged her brother to fuck her harder. As he increased his violent thrusts, he reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing her nipples as hard as he could. This was something that she loved immensely and the combination of that and the hard reaming her cunt was getting pushed her over the edge. She moaned hard as she came, the walls of her pussy squeezing Steven's cock. This was too much for him to bear and he only managed a few further thrusts before his emptied his load inside her.

Jess was already a fan of having cum shot inside her, but this time was something special. The way her brother held her softly now after the rough fucking he had given her, filled her with a special feeling. She smiled to herself.

"I think we better go get ready for work," said Steven, as he kissed her back.

"Oh, I was thinking of calling in sick, weren't you?"

12