All Comments on 'Mortal Kombat - Smoke Ch. 01'

by Kindasortacrazy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome start!

Adore all your fantastic stories, this one however definitely has me the most hooked in chapter 1! Minor grammatical/spelling errors but easily glossed over due to the great content. You really know how to build characters that are easily brought to life in the reader's mind. I'm so happy that you're planning to continue this story!! Thanks for sharing your talent & imagination on here!

SinSxPerfectionSinSxPerfectionabout 11 years ago
OMG!!!

I love the game and this story foes it justice. I can't wait to read the rest of the story. Amazing plot so far. And this girl you've created she's amazing so far. Little miss bad ass ^_^ please continue forever!!!! <3<3<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

A fantastic piece. I am so enticed with this story and I love the way you introduced the characters and backdrop of the story. Can't wait to read the rest....I wish you would hurry up.

shyvirginsubshyvirginsubover 10 years ago
:-)

Keep it going awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MK fan too

From playing a few games to watching the movies to the animated series to boycotting the tv show, I've enjoyed the story and characters. It's been a while, but I do recognize some history and enjoy your take and addition to the story. So far it's a fun read. I've always thought those MK men were hot too.

When you introduced them, I wasn't liking much about Sara's take on the cosplay and thought you could have gone without the traditional uniforms. Keeping the face covered was fine. I'm looking forward to reading more!

zetagirlzetagirlalmost 8 years ago
LOVING IT!!!!!

So far, so awesome. I haven't been this excited about a new story line in a while. I sincerely hope many more chaptets are to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous