All Comments on 'Morzhay Cosmetics Ch. 02'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
poortoypoortoyover 19 years ago
One of the best I?ve ever read

Thanks a lot!

This is one of the best bdsm stories I?ve ever read.

The way the narrator is handled by both women and in the second scene treats the secretary is just marvellous.

I see that you did it some time ago.

However is there a chance for a third part?

I would be very pleased!

Jorel1455Jorel1455almost 19 years ago
Fan-Fucking-Tastic

This is one of the best , if not the best erotic bondage story I have ever read. Yes, please write another chapter or two as you have it set for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fabulous

Just Fabulous...one of the best stories I've read so far. I love how you shaped the story and the BDSM factor of it. Really good work! Keep on writing!! Hope there's another few chapters on the horizon for this story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you for -

- a well written story. I enjoyed it; you have a command of the language. No typos, good proofreading and good editing. Whether one favors male dom or female domme this was an excellent tale. Good character development too. Thanks.

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeabout 14 years ago
That was even more amazing than the last

This is a story that's simply too good to die, especially as our hero has impregnated two of his colleagues:--P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very good story. Would be great to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rob is The Man!

I was very curious how you would get through Jennifer's armor, you did it with respect and anticipation - again. It is a gift! Great story. TG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a crock

And not a good crock. My only thought was that he should find where they are storing all the tapes that Jennifer makes and absolutely run the whole shooting match by controlling Jennifer and Lilah. But since this whole thing is so implausible, why don't we just file it in the circular file and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another please

Please write chapter 3.... Or continue The Good Student... That one turned me on, like I've never been turned on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Two issues

First, you forgot how you'd spelled 'Morzhay'. No big deal.

Second, you have the perverted notion that all lesbians really want and need is a stiff penis. That's bullshit, and you should know better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous