Most Horrible Perverse Story Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The devil creature seemed to smile at me, I could see he had a long row of dog like teeth.His chest was bare except for a thin leather vest. Around his waist was a sort of red jock strap covering what must have been sizable genitalia. He put his arm around me and seemed to like me. He pulled my head down to his height,

"Don't speak," he whispered. He cautioned me, "Do whatever they tell you to do or your fate will be much worse then your ordeals."

My eyes were now accustomed to the dim light. I could see another tall ape like figure approaching, he was wearing a uniform made of leather straps and he wore a helmet with a spike on the top, much like those worn by soldiers in the Austro-Hungarian Empire. He was nude below the waist with prominent swollen genitals. He grabbed me from behind by my manacled hands and dragged me backwards, briskly, down a long corridor that opened into a circular room. The friendly devil followed but had trouble keeping up.

Finally the ape creature stopped and I was able to make out, in the semi darkness, what appeared to be a Swami, who sat nude in the center of the room, cross legged on a raised circular platform with only a small red cloth covering his crotch. The Swami seemed to be praying or reciting an incantation. I wasn't sure. It didn't appear to be any language I'd ever heard. Then he picked up what looked like a brass flute and began to play notes mellow and sweet, almost a familiar sound that one strains to recall unsuccessfully..

The ape man pushed me forward with such strength that I lost my balance and fell at the Swami's feet. I tried to look up and saw the little devil scurry forward and grabbed the red cloth or towel that covered the Swami's privates and to my amazement under that towel was a huge snake like penis that began to rise and sway to the music. As the Swami played the penis continued to undulate and move in a circular manner and then it began to straighten out. The organ was at least 14 or 16 inches long. The head of the penis was snakelike, the shape of a large bullet. It quivered and paused momentarily and seemed to point at me.

The friendly devil had followed after me. He was at my side tugging at my arms. I turned toward him as he whispered into my ear,

"You, supplicant, must suck the Swami's cock until his precious juice runs clean and you must swallow all of it. For every drop you miss you will be lashed."

I looked up at the huge muscular ape man standing besides me and saw he carried in his right gloved hand a long braided whip. As my eyes focused it appeared to be a classic leather cat of nine tails with sharp metal tips.

The large ape pushed me forward, he grunted.

I hesitated.

The friendly devil reached out with his clawed fist and grabbed me by the throat,

"Act now or die," he shouted in my ear.

I was deafened by his words but crawled forward on my knees. My hands were still manacled behind my back. The Swami continued to play his eerie melody. He appeared to be in a deep trance. His large eyes were fixed, gazing upwards the bags under his eyes looked like suitcases. and he seemed consumed with playing his flute. I was totally unprepared. I hadn't sucked a man's cock since I experimented in college one drunken night with a gay friend. That was many years ago.

I pulled myself up and moved forward to place my head over the Swami's crossed legs and bent forward slowly and started to lick the bullet shaped head of his phallus that rotated under my tongue. The Swami never gave any indication that he even felt what I was doing but as I licked and sucked the head of his cock it began to firm up and hum as it sought to enter my mouth. I felt a clawed hand on the back of my head pushing me down.

I closed my lips on his vibrating prick which was now as firm as a rubber tire and tasted like old leather. I continued sucking and moving up and down as best I could, little by little I was able to go deeper at the same time the snake like penis moved deeper in my mouth. I could still feel that huge hand on the back of my head pressuring me and pushing me forward. My eyes were tightly closed. My mind began to wander, seeking an escape. I remembered how I'd enjoyed my solitary experiment years ago with my gay friend. I began to think I was back in the college dorm, as if our secret pleasures had taken place only days before.

I began to picked up the rhythm and moved up and down eagerly on his cock shaft, all the while the Swami gave no indication of my presence, but a trickle of pre-cum from the snake head eased my task, lubricating my throat. As the minutes turned to many I began to relish the task to which I'd surrendered with no choice of my own. Finally, after what must have been a half hour, I was totally exhausted. Then that holy man dropped his flute and the music stopped.

There was a pregnant pause. The Holy man reached forward and placed both his hands on my head, pressing me further down, pushing his erection so deep, as far as it could go, past my epiglottis, deep down my throat as the snake head took on a life of its own, his hot testicals resting on my chin and then his balls seemed to contract and then violently expand. He climaxed abruptly and shot his load of hot sperm deep inside me.

His cock was so deep inside me I could only imagine it was in my stomach. Then as if it were a rope it began to retract and deflate. It was pulled out of me. Its effusion filed my mouth. Of course I began to gag. His cock was so long and his sperm so dense. Not having use of my hands I did my best to quaff what remained in my mouth. The taste was not unpleasant, it had the consistency of a thick custard with an slight flavor of almonds and then there was a faint scent of urine but it was bearable. Perhaps the aftertaste was of his unwashed cock, although I thought I had cleansed him adequately with my own saliva.

My mission completed, I fell backwards, some of his cum still puddling in my throat. Hopefully the onlookers were satisfied with my performance. Moments later another ape man grabbed me under my arms and lifted me to my feet. From there I was taken to a small cell. I rejoiced when my wife and her sister were also brought in moments later. I could see they were both in chains and semi nude.

"What happened to you," I asked.

"You don't want to know," said my wife.

"And you Clarissa?"

"I had to suck three midget devil cocks, is what. Did you have any idea of what you were getting me into?"

"No, of course not," I answered.

"It's really my fault," said Michelle, "Norman didn't have anything to do with this."

"Three midget devils?" I asked, "I had to blow some Holy Swami and his snake cock was longer than my forearm."

"Is that white gue on your face his residue," said Clarissa making an ugly face.

"I guess so, they said I had to swallow it all or be punished but I spit up some after they brought me here."

"And you do just as you're told?" said Clarissa.

"They scared the shit out of me, I even peed in my pants, I had no choice but to suck his long nasty cock. They said if I didn't, they'd kill me and they meant it."

"Tell me darling," I turned tenderly to Michelle, "what did you have to do?"

"I had to deal with some giant ape guy."

"I think I know who you mean, he's the one who cuffed me."

"No you don't know, there were several of them. One of them pinched my nipples and my clit as I sucked the other ape man's big balls and a third ape jerked his huge red cock off in my face. He must have been real horny because he came almost immediately. "

I could see her hair was streaked with what looked like a damp gel.

"So you had to blow the guy whose balls you were sucking?"

"No, that fuck came all over my tits, look how wet I am."

It was true, she looked like she'd been caught in a rain storm of cum.

"Do you think I enjoyed sucking his stinking balls while some other big guy stuck his fingers all over and inside me as if he was some crazy gynecologist?

"And you know," interrupted Clarissa, "these midget guys in devil suits have the strangest cocks, they seem to be double pronged."

Before she could finish, two little devil appeared. One was a male and strangely the other was a female. They didn't appear to be wearing costumes, both were nude. Their pubic areas were covered with coarse hair but it was no problem to differentiate their sex. The female's vagina hung low and the lips of her labia were saw toothed. The male had a long penis shaft that split into two snakelike heads. His penis was swollen and the testicals that hung below were as big as apples.

I recognized the third devil. He was him again, a bit taller and more muscular than the others. He was still wearing a leather vest, but his scrotum obviously well endowed, was covered with the same red jockstrap. He took hold of a large skeleton key that hung from a cord around his neck.

He inserted the key into the large cell padlock and as the lock opened, he pulled the iron cage's cell door wide while the two smaller naked devils grabbed my wife harshly with their clawed fingers and ripped off any of her remaining clothes before they dragged her out of the cell. I stood there helpless to protect her. She screamed till she was hoarse but by then she was out of sight .

"Did you see his cock," said Clarissa.

"Yes, his penis was rather grotesque." They were large, heavily veined and pronged, reminding me of a two headed dragon.

"His balls were huge," added Clarissa, much bigger than yours.

The female devil now entered the cell and approached me. She harshly grabbed my flaccid penis and balls in one clawed hand, so tightly that I cried out. She just gurgled a sound of laughter. Her mate in the meantime had grabbed Clarissa by her long blond hair and dragged her out the door. The female finally released my genitalia and grabbed me by the back of my neck pulling me towards her right breast.

She mumbled something as my mouth contacted her coarse swollen nipple. I realized she wanted me to suck and as her clawed hand tightened on the back of my skull. I obliged her. She seemed to loosen her grip and she seemed took pleasure from my sucking and licking of her hairy milk filled tit. Then a rough hand tore me from her and threw me down. It was her mate who grabbed her hand and pulled her after him, his cock fully engorged. I realized I might have been sodomized had he not been more concerned with his mated wanton infidelity.

The taller devil whom I recognized now approached the cage door. I tried to talk to him.

"Where are they taking them?" I shouted. He had closed the cell door and was reattaching the padlock. At that moment I thought I realized he was the one who'd taken my hand when we'd made out unfortunate entrance.

"Be quiet," he whispered, as he replaced the key around his neck.

"Don't let the big guys hear you talking. The women are being escorted to the second level. You will be going there soon.''

"What is your name?" I asked, trying to make some headway toward managing our escape.

"My name is Sebastian."

"Can you get us out of here, Sebastian, I'll pay you big bucks."

"You don't quite understand where you are," Sebastian said, "In Hell, money means nothing, my friend."

Later I learned that they dragged Michelle up a series of large stone steps into a circular room. That was the second level. She was chained spread eagled and every ten or fifteen minutes one of the devils would come in and urinate on her with two streams, one from each penis head. They concentrated on pissing at her mouth which she clamped closed. Finally a female devil with a long tail inserted a metal funnel into Michele's mouth to facilitate the targeting of their dual streams. This went on for perhaps two or three hours. She said later that she had lost all track of time. She vomited repeatedly when her ordeal was finally finished.

I was taken up those same stairs moments after Clarissa was dragged out. A large apeman and Sebastian took me to another room which seemed to smell like a train station bathroom. I wasn't too far wrong. Sebastian told me what my task was to be.

"As the devils exit the toilet they will pause and squat over your face, it will be your task to lick their anus' clean."

As he finished speaking several of the smaller devils appeared from the darkness, grabbed my limbs and chained me to the floor. I was nude and the cold floor was chilling. My head was raised slightly on a round slab. Every so often on of the devils would approach me, squat over me and wait for me to lick their asses clean. If I did not immediately comply they would pound on my chest and stab me with their sharp claws. This was especially true of the female devils whose distastefull oderous vaginas I observed when I had the courage to open my eyes as they squatted above me.

When I still refused to cooperate a pint sized male devil reached up. He grabbed my balls and twisted. I could feel the claws. The pain was so great I could no longer refuse to comply. Then began what seemed like an endless procession of devils of various sizes. By now I was starting to distinguish that the were not all alike but had their own individual identities and were apparently of two genders. My only relief from my disgusting chores was when one of the many devils I was forced to service would urinate in my face, somewhat cleaning me of their dendrite. On several occasion I was forced to lick their smelly cocks and balls while their urine dripped. After my tongue had served as human toilet paper, they threw a bucket of water in my face that smelled of vinegar and burned my eyes.

When the three of us were finally reunited, Michelle was crying hysterically and tearing at her hair, all an attempt to awaken from this nightmare. Clarissa had fared the worst.Though gasps of tears and wheezing she explained that she was stripped of whatever rags of clothing remained and she was chained naked to the cold damp floor. A species of chamber pot, with a groove to allow her neck to pass, was placed over her face and bolted to the ground over her face. There were drainage vents for the excretion to escape. She had no choice but to suffer the indignities. There was no escape from the multitude of creatures who relieved themselves over her face as she struggled to breath. The female devils were especially cruel, raking her breasts and private areas with their claws while giggling in a high pitched drone.

You can imagine the horror and smells she had to deal with. While one devil was squatting over her face, other devils played cruelly with her beautiful body, clawing her till she was bleeding in many places. At the conclusion of her ordeal they unscrewed the chamber pot and hosed her nude body down with a powerful fire hose before dragging her shivering to our cell on the 2nd level where Michelle and I were both brought after our ordeals. At least we were together in a cell.

Fearing the 3rd level, I asked Sebastian, who had once more approached our cell,

"How many levels are there?"

He spoke in short fragments, it was difficult to understand,

"There are only three levels. The third level is the worse. You will be subjected to terrible sexual tortures, but if you do well you will be released from your chains and permitted to walk to the light bridge. If you fail to give the creatures pleasure and satisfaction you will not be freed."

"Who are the ape men?" I asked.

"They are our servants, deformed miscreants whose fetal development ran backwards, yet their physical power of persuasion is always useful."

"And these other creatures of various sizes and sexes, what is their significance," I asked, careful not to call them devils.

"Be especially giving to the larger creatures, we grow very slowly so the larger ones are the most important in deciding your fate. The oldest ones are far too large to even fit in this room."

"How old are you Sebastian sir," I quickly asked.

"I was here long before the building was burned and resurrected. Some of us have been here since the beginning of time itself. Now be silent and rest, the worst is yet to come."

We were able to rest a while in the cage. We were so scared we could hardly speak to each other. By now it must have been two o'clock in the morning. We could not be sure as they had sequestered our watches, phones, bags, everything.

Finally they came for us, this time Clarissa was the first to go. Two of the large ape men grabbed her. She screamed like a wild cat but they ripped off any clothes that remained on her body and dragged her off naked despite her pleas. A strange thought passed through my mind, since Clarissa was the most beautiful of we three, perhaps these ugly monsters were reserving the worst for her?

As soon as Clarissa was spirited away, my wife and I were prodded by devils with sharp sticks and scaly tails. They ripped off any clothing that remained and marched us to up the circular staircase to to the third level into a circular room. The roof of the room was open to the elements and we could see the moon overhead. The wind was cold and made an eerie howling sound as it passed through the porticos. I was pulled to one part of the room and my wife to the opposite side. I could see Clarissa was in the middle.

The three of us were chained in the nude. I was chained belly down on a sacrificial stone that formed a vee, so as to bend my body. My head and feet were close to the floor while my buttocks were raised above, my limbs were spread and chained to iron rings that were attached to the floor. When with effort I was able to strain to raise my head ever so slightly, I twisted to the right where I was able to glimpse my poor wife, chained with her back against a stone outcropping, her legs spread wide.

Twisting my neck to look in the other direction I could see poor Clarissa, chained as well, but she was belly up on a hollowed stone platform that held her waist higher, perhaps 30 inches off the ground. Why this strange stone furniture? I could not imagine. The platform seemed to have a portion of it cut out but for what purpose? I was soon to learn.

As we lay there defenseless, a group of small devils paraded in accompanied by loud clanging noises and beating small beats. They were followed by a group of those grotesquely powerful ape men. There were at least twelve of the simians milling around, grunting and making guttural noises in a low base register. Of the devils, I think counted at least twenty. They moved so quickly it was difficult to count them.

I could see one was squatting on Clarissa's chest, toying with her white perfectly formed breasts while another was working his pronged penis into her vagina. As if that was not enough, another devil would slip under the species of platform and from the upward thrusting movement of her hips I could tell the nefarious creature below her was actively penetrating Clarissa analy. Her gorgeous ass would rise and fall with his strong sexual movements below her.

Her two orifices filled, an ape man approached and pushed the devil creature on top of her to the side so the simian might lean over her face and push his large erect red penis into her mouth. That was when I realized with certainty, and it was a sign of my stupidity and disbelief that I had not realized this fact sooner.

These beings were not costumed for a Halloween party but were actual devils with tails as thick and long as snakes and the ability to maneuver those tails like a cat, to prod, touch, and slap at our tender areas. I realized that their horrid faces with sharp teeth were not masks and their weird genitalia were not props from a Halloween Store, they were real.

My wife had to content them vaginally but their penises were far larger than mine. I feared if we were ever to escape this piece of Hell, her sacred chamber, her vagina, would be so destroyed as to render marital coitus of no consequence. When they realized I was straining to looking at my wife and her sister's anguish they slapped me until I looked down and then I realized why I was so positioned.