Most Horrible Perverse Story Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass was raised to be my offering. I was not to be left alone. I suffered the mortifying indignities of being sodomized repeatedly by both large and small creatures there in front of my wife and her sister. Over the hours that passed, oh so slowly, my ass was sodomized so many times that it was stretched to the point of tearing. My rectum was numb from their powerful needy thrusts that they carried to completion with venemous ejacuations that burned like hot lava.

At a certain point towards the end of my trial I was unchained and flipped over, then rechained. Female devils jumped up and down on my chest, others played with my genitalia trying to force me into an erection. When their efforts repeatedly failed to arouse me a larger female, almost my size bent forward to suck my cock and applied her spital to my penis. Against my wishes this action caused my penis to swell to a size I'd never imagined I was capable of.

Then a group of she devils, one by one, crouched over my erection and tucked it into their massive vaginas which clamped shut as if a mollusk shell. All the while she massaged my balls and milked me of my sperm at little at a time so there was enough to satisfy six or seven of them. Each of their efforts concluded with an embrace as if thanking me for what they had purloined from me against my will. As exhausted as I was, I must admit with great shame that I took pleasure in this fornication, even participating beyond the point of my rape.

Then a loud noise vibrated through the chamber, a loud bell rang out and silenced all activities The bell continued to strike six times The chains that bound us fell away as if unlocked by some magical force and fell to the floor with loud noises. We watched as the ungodly creatures rose like robots and all shuffled off into a side chamber. From the light of the breaking dawn I assumed it was 6 o'clock.

Sebastian at that moment was at my side. I realized he was not one of those who sodomized me. Those who had punished me had penises that were wet and dripping their evil seed long afterwards.

Sebastian, seemingly less monstrous than the others whispered,

"Now is your chance to go, but I'm sure our time is still to come."

I had no idea what he meant. I could hardly walk. We were all so battered. I tried to pull myself together and grabbed my wife's trembling hand to help steady her. We both moved in the direction that Sebastian had pointed us in. I looked back to see where Clarissa was. She was on her feet approaching us, then she fell. I ran back to aid her,

"Come, come, run," we shouted.

Then from the other side of the room, an apeman came running towards her. His massive sexual organ was red and erect. It bobbed up and down over his huge testicles as if it had a life of its own.

Just as I came within ten feet of Clarissa I realized that our warning shouts were too late. The huge ape man had reached her first. He leaned down and scooped her up with one hand around her waist. Her naked body shone in the light. Her beautiful blond hair was flowing in the harsh breeze. He lifted her as if she was weightless. Then he turned to sneer at us with a whooping shout, spitting as he roared before spinning around carrying her aloft on his massive shoulders. He ran through the arched exit corridor where the rest of the monsters had disappeared.

Everything was becoming a blur, images were melding one into another. Michele and I struggled to reached the circular staircase. From this vantage point we could see the devils climbing the building and melding into the walls to become the fixed stone Gargoyles. Little did those who enjoyed the architecture of the Benedetto Mansion ever realizes that the gargoyles were not just sculptured stone. At what cost had I learned the secret. The gargoyles were real.

My wife and I, nude and shivering, cold, wounded and bleeding in the most vulnerable of places stumbled and pulled ourselves as best we could in the direction of a bright light. Could this be the light bridge that Sebastian had spoken of? Did it even exist? Then there it was, a suspension bridge swinging in the wind, seemingly held aloft by clouds.

"Come quick," I shouted, pulling Michelle along with me,

Even in this moment fighting for our lives I spoke out, "What of Clarissa?"

I could still hear her screams in my ears,

"It is too late," said Michelle, "she was too beautiful for them to let her escape."

Michelle grabbed my hand and pushed me forward, "run towards the light, who knows how long this bridge will hold together?"

We stumbled falling, regaining our balance we raced onto the bridge that seemed to be swinging in the wind. Arriving at the bridge the structure seemed to have stabilized, but when we stepped upon it our weight made the bridge sway. From our high vantage point we could see the whole city moving with us as the wind blew. Even the thousands of vehicles with their headlight on the highway below seemed only an arm's length away. With each step we took on the bridge, this fragile link to salvation, vibrated and swayed.

The light bridge was a slender trapezoid cushioned by some unseen forces that held it up. We could feel the fog's moisture on our skin, pushing through the heavy wind, we raced forward, across the light bridge. We ran and ran, the cold freezing our feet and skin. Even though the bridge had looked short when we'd entered, it seemed to take forever to traverse. Then as if by a miracle, we were on the ground, down on Bowery Street.

As we turned to look back the bridge began to tremble and vibrate and then in an instant it began to slowly vanish. And then the old building where myself, my wife and her sister had been raped and tortured, painfully sodomized, still bleeding from anus and vagina, we watched as the building with its gargoyles, and the upper story to which the light bridge was attached seemed to dissolve in the fog and was gone.

We passed some tents with homeless people who generously gave us old clothes and a ragged blanket to hide our nudity. How often those who have nothing are the most generous. We tried to quickly to find our way home, running and walking even though we were barefooted. Once we arrived at home we bathed for hours and still the sulfurous odor filled our nostrils and our skin remained stained from the creatures copious excretions.

Of course I waited, awake until the dawn and even much after. I laid in bed perspiring, getting up to walk into the living room to sit nude on the couch. I felt feverish. Michelle had fallen into a deep sleep. I wondered if the semen from the many monsters might have impregnated her, a horrific thought. I waited in vain for Clarissa to knock on the door. I continued to wait through the next day, the next week, and the months that followed.

Clarissa never arrived. We never saw Clarisa again. It is disturbing when commercials aired on the television in which she appeared. We see her alive and as beautiful as she once was.

Of course we went to the police the next day. They thought my wife and myself were both insane.

The chief investigator, Detective Horgan said quite plainly,

"There is no building at 2240 Catherine Slip, our records from the building department show that the building that once stood there burned down on, Oct 31, 1924 and what was left was of the building was demolished. Ever since then the space it once occupied has served as a parking lot."

When we told them what was done to us and showed the many burn marks inflicted by the devil's tails and claws. They just laughed and suggested we go back to that same S&M club where we must have gotten drunk and been tortured. The burn marks on my wife left breast were examined in detail by a bevy of policemen who did not take us seriously. It seemed that they just used our complaints as an excuse to examine my wife's tits. I foolishly revealed my ass to their laughter. I was still shedding droplets of blood twenty- four hours afterwards.

------------------------------------A Year Later--------------------------

A year has passed, my wife's belly has slowly swollen but several sonograms revealed nothing. Needless to say, our marital sex is a thing of distant memories. I frequently pass the empty parking lot where the old building with its many gargoyles had stood, but there is nothing there. Only an eerie silence punctuated by the roar of passing traffic.

Once more it is Halloween night, I have decided to returned to see if the building would reappeared. I waited most of the late afternoon and into the foggy evening and then at 10:00pm, to my amazement the building magically began to materialize. One wall at at a time, then a parapet, a barred window, then the steep slate tiled roof, and lastly the gargoyles became visible though blurred by the evening fog.

The building's walls were once more shrouded in low lying clouds. The wind picked up and blew parts of the fog away. It seemed as if the fog tried to cling to the mirage like image with many wispy fingers. Then the fog lifted and the building was revealed in the bright moonlight in its complete majesty. The gargoyles were there, perched on the roof and on various parapits. I stood and watched at the stroke of midnight when they twisted freed from the stone masonry and climbed down the building like so many spiders and entered into the center plaza of the mansion through a tall window that had remained opened.

I walked alone this time to the entrance to #2240 Catherine Slip. I found all as before, the sign and the iron gate, even the dank smell of humid decay. I passed through the iron gate once again, it creaked even louder than before. I passed down the long corridor, this time intense whispering seemed to greet me. I stood in front of the spiked wooden door but there was no need to knock. The door swung open and there stood Sebastian, holding the door ajar. This time he wore no costume. He seemed taller and even more muscular. He extended his corpse cold hand and welcomed me in that hoarse high pitched voice,

"I've been waiting for you, my friend." As he spoke his red uncut penis, hanging long below his large hairy balls seemed to swell up and become semi erect, the two heads head pushing past his ragged foreskin and pointed at me.

"Tonight I shall fill you with my seed and you shall know how much I have wanted you."

I said nothing and allowed him to turn me, placing my hands behind my back. He gently disrobed me and manacled my hands. He guided me nude through the semi darkness into a chamber that seemed all too familiar, but this time there was no Swami. In the center of the room was Clarissa, seated on a low platform, her abdomen oddly swollen.

'I've come for her," I said to Sebastian. "You can do anything to me if only you let me take her home."

"Don't you know my friend, no one returns from Hell. Besides now she is one of us as you shall be mine. Soon the newborn shall be among us."

"What newborn?"

"Is your wife not gravid?"

"No, my wife is swollen but there is nothing there."

"Your wife's womb, as her sister's, now swell from the devil's seed. When it is ripe, the womb now empty, will be filled. And of course there are your children."

"What? I have no children."

"Do you not recall the she devils who you made love to? They have already given birth to your progeny."

I gasped in disbelief. I turned away from Sebastian and looked towards Clarissa who

arose. She was moving like an underwater sea creature, swaying to and fro but oh so slowly. She was not what she once was. Her face was totally deformed, like one of Picasso's "Dames de Guernica," the skin on her face seemed to be clinging lightly to her bones and hung in folds. Her breasts, once so magnificent seemed to be dragged down by gravity giving her a hag-like shrunken appearance, her flesh was warped and torn.

She didn't seem to know I was there. She stood in a wide legged stance as she swayed. Her swollen belly seemed to be girating on its own. I could see sharp claws protruding from her toes and also from her hands. Her beautiful legs were now mostly bone covered by coarse hair. Her thighs were spread wide and her vagina was enormous and filled with tiny tendrils, like small snakes that glistened in the darkness.

"What have they done to her," I whispered to myself, "and what must I do?"

"You know too well the drill," said Sebastian, who had overheard me, those big ears must served him well,

"Do well and then you move to Level 2."

He continued, "start by licking her vagina until she orgasms," and he pushed me to a kneeling position and thrust my face in between her thighs and there was a whole world there.

Oh my God, it was as if I was caught in a nightmare beyond reality, but this was no dream.

On my knees, my face buried between her thighs, I began to serve Clarissa even in this altered state, even in the horrific condition in which I had found her. I served her once more as I'd served her on those frequent nights when my wife worked late at the office and Clarissa and I found ourselves alone with devilish desires that knew no bounds of civility....

And at that moment I felt Sebastian grasp my thighs tightly with his claws and press his body against me.

"Now you are mine for eternity!" he exclaimed.

I felt something large and wet as he pulled me closer and then something thrust deep inside me causing a terrible searing pain.

THE END

Dear Readers,

My story is entered into the Halloween Contest. If you enjoyed reading it please give it a high rating and be kind enough to favor it. Thank you. As always your comments and emails are always welcomed.

Sincerely, Erectus