All Comments on 'Moth to the Flame'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue this!

This could really become something amazing. Maybe student dominating teacher?

klippertklippertover 12 years ago
HOT

I have really been getting into Girl Girl action. I guess I fantasize about Mrs K. having it off with another woman. I'd like too see this story include.....some anal stimulation....hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GR8 STORY

Smooth build up. Not too much of "action" (which is a good thing - in fact great!).

Kept me interested an all WET till the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story but you might want to look into this as a series. If you do I would build up the characters a little more and go more with these fun and erotic games but keep in the love and partnership that you showed a little of at the end.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Nice

It was a nice story, but lacked depth. I would enjoy seeing this story go further if you could add some depth & excitement. Also consider building up the characters & adding some background for them. I'll add to what a past reviewer stated & say that this story could get interesting if Maggie was simply allowing her teacher to be comfortable until she let her guard down, then Maggie lets her dominantion plans for her teacher unfold. I agree that the love should remain!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great!

I think it was a great story and it was hot. I would love if it were a series! good job with this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant!

This was a great read. I love the whole concept of student seducing her teacher. Please continue this story. I can't get enough of it. I really want to see their relationship blossom.

slevin1949slevin1949over 12 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story and the pace. Hope to see you continue with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was played out very well and I really enjoyed it. Sequal? :)

KathyFKathyFover 12 years ago
I Love It ! !

I LOVE This Can You Please Continue This Story

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 12 years ago
Nicely done!

This story was a well paced, relatively innocent seduction. I loved the variety and spontaneity. You could easily take these two characters and launch a whole series of chapters (please take this comment as blatant encouragement, ok?). Thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely as ever...

... but needs a second part, I think. No need to drag it on to a whole story, but perhaps one more with a more definite conclusion.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 10 years ago
A compliment and a suggestion

I enjoyed the story but would suggest it would have been better if we had gotten into Megan's head more. An exploration of her motivations, whether innocent, malevolent, fetish-driven, or something else, would have added to the tale. It is, after all, a sex story and I feel that you did not take advantage of the opportunity to write about someone's sexual desires, which can only add to such a story. I still don't know what Megan is all about.

I hope this does not come across as too critical; I truly enjoyed the story. It just seemed to me that there was a missed opportunity here to make it even better.

Keep up the good work.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Very fun!

Loved it!

onemeggaonemeggaabout 7 years ago

I love this story, and I love your work!

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Ohhhh yes, ...

... Maggie is, without a doubt, trouble, but in a most delightful way. These two ladies could wind up being very good for each other.

5 Stars, and thanks again.

This was the first time I read this one, and I regret it taking me so long to get to.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Learn something new every day...

So what have I learned today? I've learned that the word 'Trouble' starts with a capital 'M' and not 'T' as I've thought all my life. A tip to teachers: see Maggie and run like hell!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Maggie is the definition of naughty sexiness. That was such an enjoyable read. Mmm.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago

great writing skills, and wonderful story. this was a real turn on. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Very good writing style, good characters bring the story to life but this needs a sequel for sure. Keep up the good work & this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Megan

I love the freedom and inhibitions of Megan, her abilities to go without panties anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Soooo sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story like the cam girl. Megan is a fantastic creation thanks so much. Will read more of your one offs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...