Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob was very gentle and caring. He rubbed his erection between my pussy lips to gather lubrication. He even added saliva of his own to further slicken his monster. When he pressed between my lips, it easily slipped inside over his glans. Then things became more difficult. He widened out after his head was inside and I needed to stretch a bit to get him inside me.

Rob was considerate. He never rushed and he constantly added lubricant. He moved back a half inch and forward an inch repeatedly and slowly. When I though I was about to burst, he said, "That's it."

"Rob, stay still and let me get used to it."

He held steady while I marveled at the feeling. I'd never felt this full. I was amazed I actually had him fully inside me. There wasn't any more room. He was up against my cervix but I was in heaven. Slowly, I began to move my hips and Rob began to move with me. Over the next several minutes, we added length to each stroke and built up a rhythm. When we had it going strong, Rob kept up a firm but gentle pressure. He never pounded into me. He made love to me.

When I felt my orgasm building, I lifted my legs high alongside Rob and squeezed my Kegel muscles, hard. Rob felt the pressure and he had difficultly keeping the rhythm. He pushed a little firmer and I came forcefully, shaking and squirming under him. That set him off and he poured another gallon of semen inside me.

Later, we lay alongside each other in a post coital bliss of sorts. "Why didn't we do that sooner," Rob asked.

"Because we had a different kind on relationship," I responded.

"Speaking of relationships, how are we?" he asked.

"Better than ever, only this time we don't have to tell each other about what happened."

We left it at that. After we were dressed, I reminded him of the goal, sex with Rose. I told him that what had started out as a necessary means to an end had a much more satisfying and emotional ending. I told him that, even without a goal, I wanted to do it again, often. He agreed and we kissed for the first time standing in his bedroom. I wanted more of that, even the kisses.

I headed out of his bedroom heading to mine. I needed to clean up.

"Practice makes perfect," he called after me.

And we did practice. For three weeks we practiced. Actually, after one week we had most of the moves down pat. We kept on practicing for the fun of it. It was the most fun either of us ever had. After three weeks, Rob asked me, "Do you think mom has noticed yet?"

"I don't know. If she has, she hasn't mentioned it to either of us. I think she needs a little push."

"How do we do that?" asked Rob.

"I'll think of something," I said.

The next Thursday, when mom was out at her garden club, Rob and I went to work on a push for her. I wore black, lacy panties, not skimpy like a thong but not quite full panties. More like a conservative bikini bottom that I bought specially for this evening. I had Rob perform his oral magic on me while I was wearing the panties. He didn't stop until I came forcefully, soaking the panties thoroughly.

Then I orally masturbated Rob until he came as well. I had him cum all over the panties until they were not only soaked but sticky as well. I took the panties downstairs and put them on the floor at the end of the sofa where mom was certain to find them. I knew mom would assume they had been discarded in the throws of sexual ecstasy and forgotten in the aftermath.

Over breakfast the next morning, after Rob had left for work and before either mom or I had to leave, mom displayed the black panties on one finger and asked, "Are these yours?"

"I wondered where they went," I responded.

"I found them on the floor in the living room. What I want to know is, how did they get there?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked.

"Don't be smart with me young lady. Did you have sex in the living room last night?"

"Not only the living room," I responded still acting like a smart ass.

"This is my home and you know I don't approve of your boy toys coming over to have sex with you."

"No one came over, for sex or anything else."

"So, who did you have sex with?" she asked.

I sat silently while she processed the information and arrived at the only option.

"Did you have sex with Rob?" she concluded.

I tried to look guilty but I nodded slightly.

"You had sex with Rob. You're playing with fire you know. He's your brother. Incest is a crime."

"Mom," I said. "Rob is the most considerate lover I've ever had. He's gentle and he's always putting my needs before his. Besides, incest is an archaic term designed to prevent pregnancy before we had modern methods of birth control. Its not incest if I don't get pregnant," I persisted.

"You're rationalizing. I don't suppose that asking you to stop would have any effect."

"Probably not. Having sex with Rob is emotionally and physically satisfying. He gives me shivers that no one has ever done before. I believe I do the same for him. I don't think stopping is an option for either one of us."

"Then talking to him is probably not useful either, is it?"

"Probably not. I'll tell him we had this conversation."

"Also tell him that I expect respect from both of you. If I can't stop you then the least I can do is ask that you not flaunt your relationship around the house."

"I'll tell him. Does this mean we don't have to tip toe around when you're asleep?"

"You can do your thing so long as you do it privately and respect my privacy."

"Thanks mom. You're really understanding."

"I don't know about that. I still think what you're doing is wrong."

Later I brought Rob up to speed about my conversation with mom. "Does that mean we can practice more often, not just at night or when mom's not home?" he asked.

"That's how I heard it but I think we have to keep the doors closed and the noise down."

"That's fine by me," he added as he started to take off his pants.

The following Wednesday, Rob was out bowling and mom and I were sitting on the back patio sharing drinks for our regular Wednesday talk.

"You two certainly seem to be having fun," she started.

"Are we making too much noise?" I asked.

"Not really. I've become used to your giggling and laughter, even through the walls and closed doors. Its actually quite nice to know that my children are having so much fun together even though I know what your doing and don't agree with it."

"I understand and thank you for your tolerance of us. I really do love Rob. He makes my day lighter and happier. I think I'm also a better person overall having his love."

"I remember those times with your dad. I wish I could have those feelings again," mom mused.

"Maybe you should try it," I suggested.

"What? Have sex with Rob?" she responded.

"That's not what I meant. I meant you should find someone special and let him into your life. If it turns out to be Rob, I wouldn't mind and neither would Rob. There's plenty of him to go around."

"Now you're being foolish," she said.

But the seed was planted. Now we only had to wait for it to germinate.

Two weeks later we were still practicing alone and mom was still listening through the walls. Rob commented that we were not making progress on the goal of sex with mom for either of us.

"I think she needs another nudge," I suggested.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked.

"Wednesday is your usual night out and mom and I use the time to talk," I said.

"So?"

"I think you should stay home next Wednesday. We'll go into my bedroom together, get naked and get on the bed. When mom comes home she usually comes upstairs to find me. We'll leave the door open part way and I'll do my best to keep you erect until she finds us."

"How does that constitute a nudge?"

"I'll give you a blowjob. Mom will come into the bedroom unannounced as usual and find me sucking you off. We'll act surprised. You turn around and make no attempt to cover yourself. Before she apologizes and leaves the room she'll get a nice, long look at your equipment in ready to play mode."

"How would that work?"

"Believe me, once she sees the size of your erection she won't be able to unsee it. Ever. It'll haunt her every waking moment until she has to do something about it. I'll give her another push when we talk on Thursday."

It worked perfectly. Wednesday, mom came up the stairs calling my name. She saw the partially open door to my bedroom and walked right in, without knocking. She stood, frozen looking at Rob's erection with her mouth agape and covered by her hand for at least five seconds before she burst out, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry," and hastily left the room.

Later she apologized to me again and asked, "What was Rob doing home anyway?"

"He didn't go bowling and I lost track of time. I'm sorry if we upset you."

"I'll be fine. It was just such a surprise," she added.

It certainly was.

Friday, we were all at home. I arranged for us to watch a movie after dinner together. I had coached Rob to wear a t-shirt and loose fitting shorts without underwear. Mom would be wearing whatever she wanted. Sometimes she changed out of her work clothes for something more casual and sometimes she didn't. I also told Rob I had chosen an R rated drama with some frightening scenes and more than usual sexual scenes and he should be aware of mom's reactions and take advantage where possible.

Rob and I sat on the ends of the sofa waiting for mom to finish in the kitchen. Before she came into the living room, she went upstairs to change. She appeared in a one-piece dress with a flared skirt and sat in the only place available, between Rob and me. I got up, lowered the lights and sat back down with the remote.

I started the movie. After about twenty minutes, I excused myself. "I'm really tired and I've already seen this movie. I think I'll go to bed and catch up on my sleep."

I left the room, climbed the stairs, closed my bedroom door with a louder than usual bang without entering and snuck down the steps just far enough to watch Rob and mom watching the movie.

When the first creepy scene in the movie came up on the screen, I watched mom move closer to Rob for protection and put her hand on his thigh for support. When the first romantic scene appeared, mom began to move her hand up and down on Rob's leg. Rob took advantage and placed his hand on mom's leg below the hem of her dress. Mom paused during portions of the movie and got progressively more active during the sex scenes. Rob followed mom's lead with his hand on her thigh.

By the end of the movie, mom clearly had her hand up the leg of Rob's shorts and was holding his manhood. Rob's hand was deeply under mom's skirt far enough to play with her lady parts.

I scooted back to my room before mom and Rob came upstairs. Mom headed for her bedroom and Rob for mine. Inside he told me mom had held his cock for some time but she didn't jerk him off. He told me mom had been wearing panties but he was able to bump her clitoris with his thumb and rub his fingers between her labia through the soft cotton panties. He added that her panties were very wet by the time the movie was over.

We celebrated with a slow and quiet fuck before I shooed him back to his room so I could get some sleep.

Saturday morning, mom was up early preparing breakfast. When I got to the kitchen, the coffee was hot, the bacon crisp and the waffles just finishing in the waffle iron. I poured myself some coffee and orange juice and sat at the table. Mom's mood seemed lighter than usual and there was a lilt in her voice I hadn't heard in many years. When Rob came into the kitchen, mom greeted him with the hug she hadn't given me and poured his coffee and orange juice for him.

When mom was occupied at the counter, Rob gave me a big grin and a thumbs up. I knew, in that moment, that the ship was about to leave the dock.

After breakfast, Rob and I had a few minutes together while mom did her thing in the kitchen. He told me when he got back to his bedroom, mom was sitting on his bed waiting for him. She explained to him that she wasn't ashamed of her actions on the sofa. She wanted to hold his cock and, since he hadn't objected, that's exactly what she did. She continued that she thought she owed him something similar. He told her she didn't owe him anything, that feeling her hand on his cock was more than enough. While he was talking, mom unbuttoned her dress top and let if fall off her shoulders. Her large naked breasts were sitting in front of him begging for attention. When he hesitated, she took his hands, put them on her breasts and pushed them against her chest. When she removed her hands, Rob continued on his own.

After a few minutes, mom said, "Enough. I think we're even now," got up and left his room, topless. The last thing she said as she closed the door was, "Until next time."

Aside from a little jealousy that Rob had fondled mom's breasts before me, I was over the moon with Rob's information. Rob's, and my, goals were close at hand.

The next time came the next day, Sunday. Rob convinced me to leave the house Sunday afternoon and not come back before dinnertime.

"What'll I do?" I asked.

"I don't care. Go to a movie. Go shopping. Read a book. Take a long walk in the park. Just don't come home before dinner."

I left the house shortly after noon and planned to return after five pm.

According to Rob, after I left, mom and Rob shared drinks on the patio. When mom went into the kitchen for refills, Rob followed her in, walked up behind her at the counter, put his arms around her body and palmed her breasts. She stiffened for a split second and then leaned back into him, relaxing as he fondled her.

When she turned around, she kissed him on his mouth. A second kiss involved open mouths and a passion usually reserved for teenagers. Rob kissed her long and hard with his tongue in her mouth and his hands on her ass. By the third kiss, mom had her hands on Rob's ass and Rob had his hands up under her skirt and down under her panties on her bare ass.

One thing led to another and soon they were up in mom's bedroom, laughing and undressing each other.

They stood in front of each other naked. Rob couldn't believe how amazing his mother looked. Her breasts were incredible. So large and yet so firm sitting high on her chest. Everything about her excited him and he wanted it all but he didn't know where to start. He opted instead to follow his mother's lead.

Rose was astounded at the size and girth of her son's erection. It was even larger than she thought when she saw it for the first time last week. Almost without conscious awareness, she reached out and took it her right hand.

Rob's legs got weak as she touched him. He backed up and sat on the edge of the bed. Rose followed without letting go until she was standing between his legs holding his erection. The urge to taste him was overwhelming. She leaned forward, knelt on the floor and put her mouth over the head of his cock. If her touch caused his legs to weaken, the feel of her mouth on him was an instant orgasm. Within seconds he was spewing sperm into her mouth. Rose was surprised but she caught up quickly, holding everything in her mouth and swallowing several times to prevent an overflow.

Rose looked up at her son, still holding his cock in her hand. She could see he was deeply embarrassed. He saw her looking and said, "I'm so sorry. You're so beautiful and your touch just put me over the edge. I couldn't control it. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she answered. She also noticed that he was still hard in spite of his premature release. "Oh, to be young again," she mumbled.

Rose encouraged Rob to move back on the bed and she moved up next to him. Putting aside the thought of a prolonged blowjob for later, she straddled his hips, gave his erection a couple of strokes of encouragement and slid down very slowly until he was fully inside her. "I need to do this now, before I change my mind," she whispered.

She was surprised at the ease of taking Rob's huge erection inside her. Not having sex in over twenty years, she expected to have significant trouble and some pain but her concern was misplaced and, God, she really wanted him. As she rocked back and forth on Rob's member, she thought about how easy it was to have him inside her. She concluded that her pussy must have been over stimulated just thinking about fucking him that it had produced copious amounts of lubricant. In that moment she understood her daughter's assertion about the intense combination of emotional and physical she felt toward Rob and knew that she felt the same way.

She could feel Rob swelling even larger inside her as she rode him, up, down, back and forth and sideways and she knew that, this time, he was going to last as long as she could stand it. She bounced off him, turned and took him in her mouth. She sucked on him and buried him in her throat as far as she could take him and then turned and mounted him again.

Over the next twenty minutes, they fucked in a half dozen positions, each causing Rose to have one or more significant orgasms. She never wanted to stop fucking him but they were both sweating and she was getting tired. "I need you to cum inside me. Soon," she said.

Rob turned her over, her knees on the bed, her head on a pillow and entered her from behind for the third time. This time he focused on increasing the tingling he felt in his erection. As he neared his peak, he wet a finger and pushed it into Rose's ass. That lit her fuse and she had the strongest orgasm yet. He watched her legs stiffen, saw her toes curl and felt her muscles tighten around his cock. That was enough and he joined her in a mutual orgasmic dance.

Seconds later, they collapsed on the bed alongside each other. It was a few minutes before either of them could speak.

"That was incredible," said Rob.

"What the hell did you do to me?" asked Rose.

"Nothing you didn't want me to do."

"That's true but I didn't know I wanted you to do it until you did it."

Rob laughed and Rose laughed with him. "Yes, that was incredible," she said.

"She looked at him. "Seriously, how long have you wanted to do this?"

"Have you in my bed? Make love to you?"

"Yes. How long?"

"A long time. Since puberty. Initially, I dreamt about you and what we could do together. Over time the fantasy faded and I had other things to fantasize about."

"And masturbate to?" she asked.

"And masturbate to," he confirmed.

"Including me?" she asked.

"Including you, at least when I was younger."

"What took you so long?"

"You're my mother. Society doesn't favor sleeping with your mother. Recently the fantasy came back."

"And you wanted me enough to actually pursue me?"

"That's true."

"Did you peek at me hoping to see me naked?"

"I tried, but I never caught you."

"If I had known, I might have given you a look or two."

"I wish you had. I was disappointed at the time but today blew my mind."

"I think you had help," She stated.

"I had help? Having sex with you? How so?" he asked.

"Stacie's part of this happening. If I think about it, Stacie set everything up. Every encouragement she gave me. Every description she shared. I think she planted her underwear so I would find it and you probably helped her mess it up. She set it up so I would catch you and her and get a long look at your penis. I bet she was keeping you erect until I got home. Stacie was leading you and me to this moment."

"Guilty as charged. I hope you're not upset," he told her.

"I'm not upset. I'm delighted but I do wonder why.

"Stacie's going to kill me when I tell you but I'm not the only one with a fantasy about having sex with you."

"Stacie too?"

"Yeah, Stacie too. She's almost obsessed with it."

"How does she plan to do that?"

"We're going to do this again."