Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn straight we are. More than once."

"Stacie's going to join us at some point."

"A threesome?"

"Something like that. She wants to take the lead. I'm supposed to keep you occupied while she tests your response to her approach."

"Why so surreptitious?" Why not a more direct approach?"

"She's afraid of your response. You're not a lesbian and she's worried about how you might respond to woman-to-woman sex. Also, there's the fact that you're her mother."

"I think we can dispense with that last fact. Look at us. The mother thing is long gone but are you telling me she's a lesbian?"

"No. I don't think she's a lesbian. Her history and how she is with me tell me she's heterosexual or at worst bisexual. I know she tried sex with another woman once and it didn't do anything for her. However, she's been fixated on having sex with you, probably because you're her mother."

"So the next time, she's going to join us and take charge of what happens?"

"That's her plan. I can tell her we're ready for her and she'll come in and join us."

"No. Don't tell her anything. Let's let her follow through on her plan. Being successful will boost her confidence and make the encounter even more meaningful."

"She's going to be curious. I have to tell her something."

"You can tell her about today. I hope you'll go easy on the details. Just don't tell her I figured out her scheme and know what's she's planning."

"I can do that but tell me something else."

"What do you want to know?" Rose asked.

"You don't seem at all resistant about this?"

"You mean the sex stuff?"

"Yes. You seem willing and relaxed. I wonder, have you thought about having sex with us?"

"You, yes. Stacie not so much."

"Me?"

"To be honest, as you passed through puberty, I was attracted to you physically but resisted approaching you."

"Why?"

"For the same reasons you didn't approach me. Social norms and, of course, the law. Before you ask, yes I did think about having you in my bed. I even masturbated imagining what it would be like," admitted Rose.

"Wow," exclaimed Rob. "How did the reality compare with the fantasy?" he asked.

"Exceeded, by far, anything I imagined. How about you?"

"Blew them away. I could never imagine the feeling and emotion of sex with you I've experienced. How about Stacie?"

"Have I ever thought about having sex with Stacie?" clarified Rose.

"Yeah."

"Never. It never crossed my mind. The fact that she wants to have sex with me is a surprise. I'll process that tonight try to create a new fantasy."

"Sounds like a good way to prepare. She'd appreciate it if she knew," encouraged Rob.

"Which she doesn't and she won't," added Rose.

"My lips are sealed," confirmed Rob.

"Perfect. I may be able to prepare some imaginative things for us. I'm already thinking about it."

"Watching a few lesbian pornos on the internet might help," offered Rob.

"Good idea. I'll check it out tonight, but I think I'll surprise her and take the lead."

"That will blow her mind."

"And her body, I hope. You two are really tight, aren't you?" Rose asked.

"Yes. We've shared everything with each other since dad left. It helped us survive."

"I'm jealous of your relationship and I'm all tingly, and very wet, thinking about it? You up for round two?"

Before Rob could answer, Rose took hold of his penis and said, "I can see that you're not up yet. I think I can fix that."

Rose moved down on the bed, leaned over Rob's hip and began to orally stimulate him. The feeling, even on his limp dick, was something he wanted to remember and repeat as often as possible. Rose had him standing at attention within a minute.

She rolled over on her back, spread her legs and said, "Come over here. I want you inside me again."

Rob didn't need a second invitation. He scooted between her legs and slid his erection into Rose while kneeling. Rose raised her arms and Rob lowered himself prone on top of her. She wrapped him in her arms, pulling him tight against her breasts and said, "Make love to me. Not sex. That will come later. Right now I want to be loved. Can you do that?"

He could. He kissed her gently, slightly open-mouthed but without tongue. They breathed each other's air, in and out of their mouths as Rob slowly slid in and out of her vagina. Rose raised her legs, wrapped them around Rob's waist and moved her hips slowly in time with him. They pulled each other tightly together as if they were a single organism, pulsating with their movements. Eventually, Rose whispered, "Hold still."

"Rob stopped moving with his erection deeply inside Rose. Rose had her eyes closed and was moving her body against Rob's shaft inside her. Rob felt the beginning of a series small contractions rippling up and down his erection. The contractions continued for almost a minute until Rose squeezed him hard, stiffened and blew out her breath forcefully.

Rose lay beneath him for a moment before she said, "That was fantastic. Now fuck me."

Later, they lay alongside each other again. Rose asked, "What's next?"

"I think we get dressed. Stacie will be home soon."

"Not without a shower," commented Rose as she leapt out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. "You coming?" she asked.

Rob followed Rose into the bathroom and when the shower was hot enough, he followed her into the shower. Rose handed him the soap and told him to wash her body. Rob had never showered with a woman before and the feeling of Rose's body, and especially her breasts, in his soapy hands soon had him erect again.

How could Rose not notice when she turned around to get the soap from Rob so she could wash his body. She felt empowered knowing that her body had that effect on Rob. She started washing him with his erection.

Rob almost fainted feeling Rose's soapy hands moving up and down on his cock. Rose smiled as she watched his reaction. "I can't waste this moment," she thought.

She turned around, handed the soap to Rob, turned around again and bent over. "Use the soap on my ass," she said.

"You want me to soap up your ass?" Rob asked.

"And your cock," she replied.

Rob was surprised but he thought he knew where Rose was going. He soaped up her ass and his fingers and began to touch her rectum. He used lots of soap and pushed one soapy finger into her ass. Initially, Rose's sphincter tightened at the intrusion but began to relax as Rose sighed audibly. His finger slid completely inside her and he slid it in and out several times. Rose's movements and sounds told him he was on the right path.

One finger became two and two fingers became three. Rose's entrance relaxed as the fingers moved freely inside her. "Try now," she said.

Rob already had the thought himself and was soaping his erection copiously with his other hand. He adjusted his position behind Rose and rubbed the head of his cock against the opening in Rose's ass. He pushed gently and then harder. The head of his cock slipped into Rose's ass. Rose moaned.

"Are you okay?" asked Rob.

"That feels wonderful but I'm afraid it might hurt if you go further."

"I can stop."

"I think that's a good idea. You're exceptionally large. I need to think about it and do some preparation before we try again."

Rose straightened up, turned around, kissed Rob and said, "Next time we'll use a better lubricant."

Rose washed Rob's erection again, turned around again, bent over again and said, "Now put the big beautiful cock where it belongs."

Rob slid into Rose's pussy. He marveled at how easily his oversized erection slid into Rose without problems or pain. It was confirmation that they were meant to be together. He pushed hard into her and she pushed back. The way she was using her muscles told him she wanted to be quick. He got the message, stiffened his erection and moved quickly until he climaxed inside her.

"Damn, that was good," exclaimed Rose. She stood up, took the soap and washcloth and began to clean the stream of white cum running out of her pussy and down her leg. Somehow she clinched muscles and a large dollop slid out and she cleaned up that and her pussy lips.

They finished showering, dried each other off and headed out of the bathroom to get dressed. "What time is it?" asked Rose.

"Almost four-thirty. Stacie's due back around five."

"I guess we don't have time for another round."

"We can always fantasize," suggested Rob.

"I'll add it to my to do list for tonight," promised Rose as she reached for her clothing.

Before Rob left to go to his bedroom, Rose hugged and kissed him. "Thank you. You're amazing and I know why Stacie loves you so much. You can put me on your list of admirers."

Rob thought as he walked the short distance to his room, "The other women I've fucked loved my cock. Stacie and Rose love me and that feels incredible."

I came home at exactly five o'clock. Rob was waiting for me in the living room.

"What happened?" I demanded standing in front of him.

"Let's go upstairs where we can talk more privately," he suggested.

I almost ran up the stairs and headed to Rob's bedroom. Rob walked up behind me. When he got to his bedroom, I was sitting on his bed waiting for him. Okay brother, shoot," I demanded.

Rob sat on the bed and told me the story above. He omitted some of the details I included that he told me later. It's an amazing story," I commented. "Much more than I thought we'd have at this point. Do you think she'd be willing to add me to the mix?"

"I don't know. Rushing now might be a mistake. You may want wait until after Rose and I have another go at it. Once she's comfortable with me she'll be less inclined to react negatively to you. However, knowing you, you probably won't be able to wait that long."

"I agree with you and I'll try to be good but I can't promise anything."

I leaned over and kissed him. "Thank you for all your help," she said.

"It's been a pleasure," Rob said.

I punched his arm and laughed. "I'll bet it has," I said and kissed him again with open mouth and energetic tongue. One thing led to another and, soon, we were naked and he was between my legs, fucking me. We turned over, I got on my knees and buried my head in a pillow while he stroked into me from behind. We were that way for several minutes when Rob heard the door open slowly.

Rob looked behind him. Mom was coming into the room wearing a terry bathrobe. She put her finger to her lips telling him not to react or say anything. Mom tiptoed up the side of the bed nearest me. Smiling, Rob kept up his rhythm with me from behind. I had no idea that anyone else was in the room.

Rose reached out under my left breast and raised her hand to fondle it. I moaned with emotion as Rose squeezed my breast and pinched my nipple. It took a minute for me to realize that rob had both hands on my hips and there was a third hand busy with my tit.

I lifted my head, opened my eyes and looked. "MOM," I yelled as I rolled over, Rob fell out of me and mom lost contact with my breast. Before I could react further, Rose leaned in and kissed me. Our mouth's opened and our tongues extended. I put both arms around my mother and pulled her tight to me.

We hugged each other and kissed forever. It felt like forever to me. I wanted it to last forever. When we came up for air I asked, "Mom, what are you doing here?"

"Isn't this where you want me?" she asked.

I looked accusingly at Rob who just gave me a 'what can you do' shrug. Before I could think about it, mom pushed me back on the bed and began to fondle and kiss my left breast. I closed my eyes and floated away in a sea of joyful intoxication. Never, in my imagination, had I expected it to feel so awesome.

Rob was kneeling on the bed watching mom and me. "I think I'll leave you two alone for a while," he said.

Mom paused. "Come back in an hour," she said as she dropped her robe on the floor.

Rob quietly left the room. Mom kissed between my breasts and then my right breast. I could hardly breathe when she began to kiss down my torso. I was frozen in fear. Fear of what was to come and fear it might not. When she reached the top of my pubic hair, I had a moment of worry. I hadn't trimmed my pubic hair for several days. I wasn't properly prepared. If I had known she'd be here, I'd have done a better job of getting myself ready.

Mom didn't pause on her way south. I exhaled, realizing I'd been holding my breath. I stopped breathing again as she reached the hood over my clitoris. She slid the hood aside and sucked my clitoris into her mouth and pressed her tongue against it. Then she let it go suddenly and it snapped from her grip.

Detonation. I almost leapt off the bed with mom on top of me. The orgasm was so sudden, so powerful that I cried with joy and the unique pain that accompanies a powerful orgasm.

I lay on my back with tears streaming down my face as mom moved further south until she could use her tongue through my swollen labia. She continued down, I raised my legs, and she stopped with her tongue on my rectum. She then reversed course and dragged her tongue up, across my perineum, between my now more swollen labia and settled on my clitoris. I was in heaven the entire trip. I couldn't watch and closed my eyes before they rolled back into my head. By the time she got to my clitoris, I was ready to blow. My body was shaking in anticipation. When she took my clitoris between her lips and ran her tongue across the tip of it, I came. And I came again, forcefully. I could feel the thick syrup oozing out of my vagina and mom fought to keep my hips still and maintain the grip she had on my clitoris.

Mom released my clitoris and began to lick the sticky ooze from my cheeks as I settled back on the bed again. She kissed my breasts and then my mouth, gently without much pressure and then settled on her back next to me.

It was my turn to pleasure her. I was nervous as I knelt alongside her admiring her magnificent breasts as they lay on her chest and spilled over her sides. For a moment, I was frozen. I'd longed for this moment for a decade and now, when I was on the verge of fulfilling my dream, I couldn't move. Her breasts were right in front of me, begging for my touch and I was frightened to touch them. Almost as if I was in a dream and touching her breasts would wake me up and the dream vanish.

I guess mom sensed my struggle. She placed her hands at the sides of her breasts and pushed them up on her chest until her nipples were almost touching. My reverie broke and I leaned in and touched my tongue hesitantly to the tip of her left breast. Mom pushed her nipple up against my tongue and into my mouth. Happily, I began to suck on her breast and put my left hand on her right breast. I sucked on her breast and used my fingers on her other nipple until I worried that I might bruise her breast with the strength of my sucking.

I changed to her right breast and sucked that nipple while holding her left breast in my right hand gently as if to soothe it. I kissed between her breasts. Mom released her hold on her breasts enough so that I could kiss her breastbone deep between her breasts and then pushed them against the sides of my face.

I began to kiss down the center of her chest on the way to her navel and the center of her sex. I told myself to go slowly. I had all the time I wanted, but I suddenly realized that I was kissing the hood protecting her clitoris. I used the fingers of both hands to move her hood up and expose her clit that I immediately took between my lips. Mom's hips reflexively reacted and her legs came up.

I wrapped my arms beneath her legs and over her lower torso as I began to love her clitoris with my lips, tongue and teeth. I needed all my strength to hold her hips steady as I pleasured both of us. I had another orgasm before mom's hips broke free of my hold and bounced and twisted on the bed. Her orgasm was intense and I felt a warm spray against my chest.

I used my fingers inside her to excite the front of her vagina as I continued drawing her clitoris into my mouth with my lips and touching it with my tongue. Her second orgasm almost tossed me off the bed. When I tried to resume my position, mom grabbed my shoulder, started to pull me up her body and begged, "No more. Please no more."

I settled alongside her on the bed. We were wrapped in each other's arms, kissing with our breasts pressed tightly against each other and our pussies rubbing against each other's thighs when there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in," called mom.

The door opened. Rob, still naked, came into the room and stood next to the bed watching us hug. His erection returned as he watched us grind against each other. "Am I too soon?" he asked.

"No. No," said mom. "Your timing's perfect. Come, lay down behind me."

Rob crawled up behind mom, lied alongside her and put his left arm over both our bodies. His erection was just short of resting between mom's cheeks. She pushed her buttocks back enough to contact him and encourage him to come closer. He moved closer and pressed his firm cock against the split of her ass.

I could feel them rubbing against each other. Mom reached down and moved Rob's cock to between her legs. They continued to rub against each other but now his cock was sliding between mom's labia and hitting me on the thigh with each stroke. Mom moved her hips up, down and backward. I could feel them still stroking against each other but Rob was no longer hitting me in the thigh. Mom moaned softly. I knew exactly where he had gone and I felt happy for them and missing out somehow.

Rob moved his chest back a little and placed both hands on mom's hips. He began to stroke rhythmically in and out of Rose. Rose kissed me and asked, "Are you okay?"

I kissed her back. "I'm a little jealous," I admitted.

"I get it. We have to work that out together. Meanwhile, there's plenty to go around. Rob, do you mind?"

Rob didn't answer verbally. He shifted back, pulling out of Rose and rolled on his back on the bed. I let go of mom, climbed over her and straddled Rob before lowering myself down on his erection. I settled in with a moan of my own. Mom settled next to us while I rode Rob. She fondled Rob's testicles gently in her right hand and smiled as she watched.

"You two are incredibly beautiful together," she said as she watched and fondled. After a few minutes, she tapped me on the thigh. "My turn again?" she asked.

I rolled off Rob and mom replaced me on his erection. I lay alongside them, fondling his testicles in my left hand as they ground their bodies together.

"I never imagined the emotion I would feel watching you two," I said. "The reality of it all exceeds anything I could have dreamed."

We changed places every couple of minutes until we could sense Rob nearing his climax. Mom was on top when I felt his testicles contract and I knew what was about to happen. "Mom," I called out, "He's about to blow."

Mom dismounted and we lay on each side of him, stroking his erection together and our mouths ready. Even prepared, we were unable to contain his eruption. His hips bucked, spoiling our aim and his ejaculate shot into the air between us. Mom captured the second spurt and I got a mouthful with the next one. We managed to save most of the warm discharge but there was some on our faces, in our hair and on Rob's thighs.

We licked Rob's thighs and then each other's faces, pausing to kiss and exchange our treasure.

"Damn, that's hot," said Rob.

"Glad you liked it," responded mom.

We spent the rest of the night together in Rob's bed. After Rob recovered, I monopolized him and, after he recovered a second time, it was mom's turn. I lost count of how many orgasms I had. I don't think mom was counting but I'm sure Rob had two more.

Rob fell asleep while mom and I pleasured each other head to toe before we fell asleep as well.