All Comments on 'Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 02'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What With One Thing

and another I was feeling very fed up today then along comes one of my favourite authors with a little fun story to brighten things up.Thanks Ahabscribe.JIMBO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank You.

Great story, Can't wait to see his mother pregnant with his baby. Keep going please.

boggle376boggle376about 16 years ago
Amazing!!!

wow!! that's one hell of a story!!..Have you ever thought about turning your stories into movies?..You'll be VERY,very rich!!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What To Expect

Fully comes upto what I have come to expect from this excellent author.

mark07110mark07110almost 16 years ago
A beautiful story!

Please continue the story, would like to know if they do get to move back to Kentucky! I only wish that me and my mother were as close when I was growing up in the hills of Tennessee.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Wonderful tale!

This is a really wonderful love story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my feedback to pt. 2

I like how you dove deeper into the the mother's history. the element of being of mountian folks gives the history a kind of credibliity. the sex was just as disciptive and steamy as the first two installments to this saga.

good job, looking foward to reading on.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
This..

is the best mother/son/onlookers<-- XD story I have read on litrotica, that alone I think says it all. I have read more sensual or more graphic stories, but nothing just purely well rounded and especially so well told.

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
wow

loving this story .... thank you for the creativity, the heat, and the wonderful richness of the entire story ... realizing that good honest sex & loving are a great story

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 02: - John and Carrie Hamill (Son and Mother)

This chapter/part came back to being just mother and son, Carrie and John. There was a some nearness of conversational interplay with Emma and Bill (Sister and Brother) and their two daughters, a couple brief interludes with the couple at the Falls, but where the "rubber met the road" this Part 02 was about mother and son. In turn this Part 02 came together beautifully intact, making more plans--many plans in fact--and more of their fabulous love-making!! Just foreplay and sensual fucking; fantastically awesome!

I know the story for the next many years has been written, but I have a wish that could have happened: That mother within the next year take a week of her and John's time together to have her female plumbing reversed before they get married, and to have her divorce prepared and ready to finalize the day after her twin boys graduate high school. This would allow Carrie and John to marry the next day and start immediately on their first of at least three, maybe more, children!

This Part 02 is just as exotically and explicitly magnaminous as were the first two weeks of their openly avowed and dedicated future lives, until the days they are "wife and husband" starting their extended family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eye have an objection!

Mom seems to somehow have changed eye color during the different phases of your history together. If you don't want to edit, at least introduce color contact lenses into the storyline. Otherwise, awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Better

This is a much better window into their lives. Their week in Florida was with a slutty Aunt that left them alone for the week to do a threesome with strangers. Made the story have a dirty (in a bad way) feel to it. Like after reading that part, I really really needed a shower. This is really good, though. Much incestous family history is given and hints of other residents of the appalacians also in present day. Some sadness, but nothing to darken and dampen their love. Good One.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic still

5.... keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Good

I was afraid that the inclusion of other characters would water down this story, but so far it has not. I'm really enjoying this and I must agree with the writer. He has to include others if the story is to go on because each of our lives touches other lives, especially when we radiate strong emotions. Love, Hate, Envy, Fear all affect everyone around us. Fortunately, we are dealing mostly with love here. Frank's character is none of these, its just Apathy with him and the twins are just clueless and doing as Daddy has taught them. At some point as adults they will become more responsible for their attitudes, but as teens they are just victims of their 'raising'. The local church preaching about universal love sounds promising and I cannot wait to read more. I have friends who practice this kind of love, just as my mother and I do - did. I like Ahabscribe's work. These two characters have become very real to me and I think that is the mark of a good writer, someone who can make his characters come alive to the reader. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A very hot story!

My mom found my porn collection, a majority of it being mother/son incest. She got extremely horny, and masturbated as she watched the movies. I didn't see her when I got home, but when I went into my room, she was laying on my bed naked in all her glory. The body that I had thought of while masturbating so many times, was on display right before my eyes. "I think you should get into something more comfortable, like skin," my mom said to me with a look of lustful desire on her face. Within seconds, we held each other tightly as we passionately made out. My cock was very hard, my mother's pussy very wet, as my cockhead split her pussy lips, and entered her completely. The sounds of our pleasure filled the room as I pounded into the pussy I'd dreamed of for so many years. Mom rolled on top of me and as I looked up, I've never seen a more horny expression on her face. As she bounced on my cock, I reached up grasping her inviting bouncing breasts with my hands. Because it was wrong, it was even more intense, and we knew we were having the best sexual experience of our lives. We came hard together, knowing we'd be back at it again after we'd caught our breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why Father in story ?

She could be a widow... Son claims her as a man !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this sorry. It started off fine, and to be quite honest if Christmas with Mother was a one shot, I would have enjoyed it more. But bringing the father and grandmother into it made me feel weird. Not sure why, just the thought of the mother having a relationship with her father and then her son makes me feel all sorts of eerie. Father/daughter stories have always been weird for me, I don't usually enjoy them at all, and I'm sad to say that this one has joined them. Great writing though from my pov, and it seems your story did well. Just not for me anymore.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

I really really wanted to love this story. I started off cherishing it. It was beautiful and amazing. Unfortunately, even with the absolute love that this mother and her son share, it devolved into a family history of everyone fucking everyone else their entire lives. I was really afraid of that happening, and once the aunt was brought into it and little comments were made (and they started kissing in front of her son with no forewarning), it was unfortunately very clear that this story was going down that same road. As with the Anon reviewer below me, I have trouble with father/daughter incest. Call it a double standard, or call it the feeling that younger girls need to be protected more than younger boys do, it doesn't sit right with me. I tend to avoid the daddy/daughter incest stories.

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

Your killing the story you need to go back to the roots of the story keep it between the mother and son just cause they may run into others in life don't mean they need to be included in there little romance you think the people my girlfriend and I meet in life is included in our sex life it doesn't work that way fix the problem go to the stories roots or end it now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous