All Comments on 'Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 05'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing

I absolutely adore this series, it's perfect. Can't wait for the next chapter :D keep up the good work xXx

guan818guan818about 15 years ago
Bravo!

you're the best. Can't say any more but gasping in admiration. Hope I didn't look like an idiot in the eyes of the others around me when I was reading your story.

medmanmedmanabout 15 years ago
Brilliant

The best written story I have read in a long time on this site, it has everything, not just another stroke story, but you can imagine the family, the locations and feels like it is real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
dad/hubby into the scenerio ....

dad/hubby needs to now be included in the scenerio...to keep the story from becoming mundane...actually the entire family should become a part of it...and some hottt family bi action would be most welcome..especially between mom/son/dad....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thanks again

Ahab, you have the singular ability to portrait both the love and the sexual passion that these two have for each other so your readers can feel it themselves. This is one of my favorite stories in all of literotica. No reason at all to apologize for this chapter, it's great all by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

Don't listen to any braindead morons saying that you need to include the dad. Doing something like that would only detract from a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absolutely Outstanding

Hope you write a lot more of this one. Steamy, sensuous, erotic anticipation of the moments they share. Do us all a favor and leave the father and brothers where they are, on the sidelines. Including them would surely ruin a great piece. Perhaps you could kill them off so that the lovers would know the freedom that they have been yearning for.

clark3001clark3001about 15 years ago
And you were not happy with this ??!!

My mind is whirring after reading this. Sex in the kitchen was fiery. By God, you're a great writer. Never end this series,keep writing it and we'll keep coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I Can,t get enough

I so want to read more. The love between Carrie and John has brought tears to my eye's more than once. Mother and Son stories are my favorite, and you have written a story that has surpassed all the others. Thank you so much. It is so wonderful to read about the romance and heart felt love these 2 have for each other. As a Mother of 2 I can feel Carries' heart. I have never had the desire she has but I still understand her.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 15 years ago
Masterpiece!

This story is a true masterpiece. I'll patiently wait for you to continue writing more about Carrie and John's adventures. Thanks a lot, Ahabscribe! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent story.

More please. I really enjoy reading parts 1-5. I can't wait to read part 6, I hope you will get it out of limbo soon. This is too good of a story for you to leave as it presently stands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely fantastic story, cant wait for the next installment

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Great...

The distinction of passion and the mundane is black and white. Though however I still feel no grasp on these twins... the father is an ass and a old fashion macho man and all I got of the twins is they are similar to the dad to some degree and messy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
christmas with mom

i have read all your parts to end, beauiful story -well wrote- great detail,, i would love to read christmas and new years with mom again,, all i can find on net, is ch.1 thru 6

if thereany way to find i would love, read them again

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 05: - John and Carrie Hamilton (Son and Mother)

This chapter, Part 05, is absolutely PERFECT, in every aspect. The riskiness that Mom is now displaying is awesome; she is just flat-assed blantant about not caring at all of any risk involved with her love and heavy-duty, almost non-stop fucking with her son, anywhere or any time! Right on, Momma Hamilton!

The ONLY problem with this Part 05 is.... the last sentence, which includes the unsavory, nasty word FATE, and that is not good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

I know you wrote that you are not entirely happy with this chapter, but it actually is very good. It serves well to move the story along and shows how desparate they are now in their need. They can see that their life together is near, but still far enough that they are taking insane risks that could threaten their life together. Might even end up one of them in jail, for, what they are doing is technically illegal. No, I think this - even as a setup chapter - is just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

page 3 is the same as page 1. what goes?

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
So far so good

So far so good this one...Ahabscribe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its so natural, fucking hairy mother cunt, gripping her naked ass behind father's back. This is true love, breeding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous