All Comments on 'Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 06'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Absolutely fantastic part, hope we don't have to wait so much for next part. So much love in mother and son, and now also Molly and Aunt

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 14 years ago
Excellent

I know I've daid it often enough, but this is a great story and I can't get enough of it, or your writing. Thank you for being such a fantastic writer.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A very good story

Excellent and well written Thanks ....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finally...but worth it

It's been hard waiting on the next chapter of this wonderful story and it was worth it. I don't know why Ahab wasn't completely satisfied with his effort because this was another great chapter of one of the best stories on th website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely, positively great.

I loved this chapter although it would have been a little better if she had just left her husband. Not much better. I can't wait for the remaining chapters. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Worth The Wait!!!!!!!

A great story line, and great sex what more could you ask for. You my friend are a great talent!!! Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!!

It was worth the wait. Just hope we don't have to wait so long for the next part. This is onw of the stories that I always look for. The romantic connection is what I enjoy about this pair. Can't wait for the wedding. Thanks for the story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 14 years ago
^__^

A fantastic continuation for such a great story. You left me wanting more once again. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply great!

This is one of the best series on this site. The sex is hot, but the romance and feelings among the principle characters makes it even better. Kudos!

PsickoPsickoover 14 years ago
This is AMAZING!!!

I love your story and characters. I can't wait to see the wedding and a big, round, pregnant Carrie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredibly Amazing

Molly and Debbie - just thinking about it is so damn hot!!

Bringing them together in this story was a great move.

As for John and his mother, the story is really just beginning and I'm truly glad you're continuing this beautiful series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfection

Brilliant, this story gets hotter with every new chapter, please keep it going. I look forward to chapter 7

acgolfacgolfover 14 years ago
Bravo! Encore! Encore!

I have been away most of the last 12 months. Thanks for my welcome home present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome.

This story just gets better & better with each chapter. Every chapter has been great. I hope you will write the next chapter soon. Please don't keep us waiting too long for it. For a while there I thought that you had given up on it between chapters 5 & 6.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Beautiful !!

Bring on chapter 7,8... please don't end this series !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beyond perfect.

If something can be better than perfect, this series is it. I hope you will write the next chapter soon. Please don't end this story before the wedding.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Story line lost:

It seems the story line has developed into every other sentence, I lone you mom, I love you sun, fuck me, I love you mom, I love you son ,make me cum, I love you, ETC. ETC. ETC. ETC.

Nuff said. Get back to the story line.

lostndwoodslostndwoodsabout 12 years ago
Fine Work

You're in the same league as any of the major authors.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 06: - John and Carrie Hamilton (Son and Mother)

Death, for the most part, is never a happy nor joyous occasion. Occasionally it is, such as Hitler, Mussolini, Lenin, Stalin, Idi Amin, Kim Jong IL, etc., and to a much lesser degree, Frank Hamilton! Mr Hamilton was an albatross to most that knew him, in particular his family--those he should have love, but didn't.

Frank's death has removed one of the obstacles to the future happiness of his widowed wife Carrie and their oldest son John. His death happened. Now, all his family can use his absence by death as he will no longer have any influence on the living. Carrie and John can now proceed, sooner, with their intended plans--plans that were made, committed and promised long before his death. So, now Carrie and John can proceed, without any guilt whatsoever, with their marriage plans! To them God speed, and all of God's good graces and love that they deserve.

One other side benefit of this tragedy, is Molly's ensuing love with Debbie, John's aunt and Carrie's older sister. In one felt swoop Molly and Debbie are for the most part, as lover's, are out of John's and Carrie's lives. And the writer keeps on doing what he has done, writing such an amazing and awesome story.....give us several more Parts of this stupenduous and magnificent story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Time

It was time Carrie and Frank parted ways. Though the ending of life is never a good thing, Frank never let himself be happy and as result no one around him. Their parting this way avoided a possibly nasty divorce, given Frank's family's attitude. Debbie and Molly discovering love with each other was almost inevitable and adds a new dimension to an already strong love story. Keep on writing!

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story!!

I almost didn't want to read Chapter 6; I didn't want it to end. It was a terrific series; heartfelt and beautifully written. I can't say enough good things; I'm sorry it's over. Thank you for sharing your magnificent writing.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Stupid Me!!

I somehow thought Chapter 6 was the end. I'm so happy I'm wrong!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm agreeing with others

Someone wrote before that it was time Carrie and Frank parted ways and this saved them the scene of an ugly divorce, hard feelings, and family. It was also (and this will sound bad) time for Frank to pass away. Some people are just unhappy people and are destined to make those around them that care the most just as miserable as themselves. This world is better without them and they themselves suffer less. It is time for Carry and John to get on with their lives. John's job offer is probably more per year than the old man ever made. No one will mourn his death and after this chapter I'll bet the writer has little reason to acknowledge that he ever existed. I wonder, in later years, how Carrie and John explain their relationship to the twins. Especially if John and Carrie have a child. Debbie and Mollye look interesting for the future. Mollye is going to love Deb's neighborhood. Looking foreward to reading more.....

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 5 years ago
OMG - perfect ending

A never ending story - so well written with all the raw feelings!

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Thought for sure since Carrie made such a deal of Molly and John’s relationship it would be a three way marriage with them. Then it’s spoiled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A breathtaking view into the world of maternal romance. Thats the way it is when you love a beautiful woman your entire life. Sometimes you fuck her until shes pregnant again, and you get married in true love. Completing an age old cycle, when labial meat blossoms out of a mother's thick haired pubic thatch, we know its right to spoon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous