Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could tell they were related to the Old Man – their attitudes and expectations of treating everyone else like servants, expecting to be fed and waited upon. Several times, rude comments, mostly aimed at Mom or Molly sent me into a rage and I began to descend upon one, prepared to kick their asses out, but Molly, interceded, whispering time and again, "Not right now, sugar," and steering me away.

Only Aunt Debbie seemed to intimidate anyone, a few seconds of a withering stare of hers sent one scurrying for cover. The twins were oblivious to the tension that settled in over the house, being happy for the support that that side of the family seemed to offer them. I guess it couldn't be helped. My brothers did, after all, definitely take after the Old Man's side of the family.

With no outlet for my frustrations, I occupied myself with trying to be by Mom's side as much as possible and between Debbie's glare, Molly's southern hospitality and my restrained anger, the Old Man's family got in very little picking at Mom as to the funeral arrangements and the disposition of certain belongings of the Old Man's.

The only really ugly moment of the stay was when one of the Old Man's sisters, Aunt Willa threatened to remove a so called family heirloom from the house whether Mom gave permission or not. The moment was quickly resolved when Debbie stepped between Mom and the Aunt Willa and informed her that should she attempt it without – "Carrie's say so, Frank's funeral won't be the only one we'd have in two days."

Molly stepped in with a plate of cookies and smiling sweetly said, "Cookie?" Mom who was biting her lip in frustration and trying not to smack her sister in law, smiled as the offensive woman beat a hasty retreat while I sat back and laughed my ass off. Debbie spent much of the rest of the evening in Molly's company and in my eyes appeared to be appraising her like a fine piece of jewelry she was considering buying.

After that, there was a lot of tension, but very little conversation between Mom and the Old Man's family. Any remaining criticism was left unspoken...although they did seem happy to keep eating the food Molly kept setting on the table.

Mom and I had virtually no time to ourselves over the next couple of days, the best we could manage was a few quiet minutes at bedtime when she came in my room to say goodnight to Molly and me. Molly discreetly gave us alone time, going back downstairs to finish up some cooking project in the kitchen – often in the company of Aunt Debbie who seemed to be fascinated by the younger version of her sister.

The next day was what we call a 'visitation" day. My father's body was prepared and put on display at the funeral home and we stood along side him from noon till nine that night, receiving condolences from friends and family. If you've ever done it, it is a very surreal experience – hearing stories and remembrances of your lost ones, crying and shaking hands and meeting complete strangers until your head spins.

The day after, we had Dad's funeral service and buried him in a quiet cemetery just outside town. We picked it for its rural scenery, there was a large stand of woods nearby where he had hunted squirrel and rabbit and from his gravesite you could see a pond where he had often drowned worms for hours on end. Mom and I had picked it out and I felt a little strange knowing this was probably one of the few things I had ever done that the Old Man would have probably liked.

Call me a strange, sick fuck if you will, but Mom looked beautiful in widow's weeds – wearing a simple black dress that was in no way sexually suggestive, but somehow seemed to emphasize her sexuality. Aunt Debbie on the other hand, true to her nature, wore a sexy red dress that had everyone's eyes drawn to her. The service was quick and simple – in truth, the Old Man had little tolerance for religion and probably would have hated listening to our minister's comments.

That was followed by a long reception back at the house for friends and family. Molly, who had skipped the funeral to prepare, had mountains of fried chicken and mashed potatoes and rolls and sandwich meats and desserts prepared as well as lots of beer and soda and people came and went all afternoon and evening. By the end of the day, Mom and I and my brothers were dead on our feet. I barely remember kissing Mom goodnight inside my bedroom before Aunt Debbie led her away and Molly tucked me in.

Mom again looked exhausted – Aunt Debbie had already told me she still wasn't sleeping well, despite Debbie's personal ministrations – the sheer crush of meeting and talking with so many folks had her worn out. The next morning, the house still seemed packed with people as friends and neighbors brought by food and stayed to chat and the Old Man's family almost seemed to ready to put down permanent roots. Mom seemed to be swaying on her feet, ready to collapse.

Around midmorning, Aunt Debbie took me aside and said, "Honey, your mother needs a break. You're going to take her on a long drive and get her away from all this."

"I am?" I said, maybe a little more eagerly than I should have.

"Yes, John. You two hop in the car and drive awhile, maybe over to the next town. Take a long walk, go see a movie or maybe find a motel and take a nap or something."

"Or something?" I repeated, grinning.

Aunt Debbie playfully slapped me on the side of the head. "Or something. Get going...your Mom needs some quality time with her son. And don't worry about things here. Molly and I can hold the fort." She glanced at the kitchen table where some of the Old Man's relative's were devouring food. "Maybe we can get rid of some of the riff-raff too."

I went and found Mom and I saw a ghost of her smile flit across her faith when I told her of Debbie's marching orders. "Give me twenty minutes," she whispered to me. Twenty minutes later, Mom, looking fine in a red turtleneck sweater that clung to her heavy breasts like a second skin and blue jeans was ready to go. We worked the mom mobile out of the maze of cars around the house and I headed for the outskirts of town.

As we left our town and everything else behind us, Mom let out a long, drawn out sigh and quickly scooted over next to me, laying her head on my shoulder and softly saying, "I love you, son." Her hand came down and rested on my thigh.

I took one hand off the steering wheel and placed it on top of Mom's hand and said, "I love you, Mom." We drove in silence for a long while, just content to be by ourselves and enjoying the wintry landscape of Western Illinois – the fields covered with snow, everything looking like an old fashioned Currier & Ives print.

We drove close to thirty miles and were reaching the city limits of a neighboring town when we saw a sign for a motel ahead – one that mostly catered to visitors to a nearby lake during summer. "There, John – lets stop there," Mom said with a hint of urgency in her voice.

I pulled in and got us registered as Mister and Mrs. John Hamilton and drove us around to our room, the place nearly empty. Inside, Mom paused and looked around. It was your standard motel room – I'd asked for a room with a king sized bed and that's what we got. It was clean and Mom nodded her approval as we shed our coats.

Mom and I stared at each other silently for a moment and then we rushed into each other's arms, kissing passionately as we embraced. It was a different kind of kiss than I was used to – passion and love and need like normal, but more – I sensed impatience and anger in it as our tongues danced and dueled.

When it ended, I looked at Mom and with the concern evident in my voice I asked, "Mom, are you okay!"

To my surprise, Mom exploded. "No, I am not fucking okay! I'm pissed off – I'm angry as hell. That stupid son of a bitch – pissing his life away – wasting the love that was always his for the taking! I loved your father for so long and it meant nothing to him. NOTHING!"

My expression must have been one of shock or horror because Mom pulled me tight and as tears ran down her face, said, "I don't regret what has happened. I know this is how its meant to be – I love you, I've always loved you – it just pisses me off to know your father was such an idiot, that if not with me, with someone else he could have felt the way I feel about you, John, that he could have loved and been loved in return."

Mom kissed me again and there was need and hunger in the way she pressed her soft lips to mine and in the way her tongue hungrily danced with my tongue. She paused and whispered, "I'm tired of all this anger and the ugly thoughts, all this death and mourning. I want to live and breath and make love to my son and forget that people don't know how to love. I want to feel love! Make love to me, John. I want you inside me, making me cum, loving me like only you can, fucking me like only you can. Love me, John, please!"

I think I was crying now as I hugged Mom to me and sobbed, "I love you, Mom!" We began to tear at each other's clothes, quickly finding ourselves naked – hands roaming hungrily over each other's bodies, kissing and licking and sucking – my cock as hard as it had ever been, Mom's pussy wet and meaty nipples swollen. Mom somehow climbed up me like I was a tree and with her legs encircling my waist, I carried her over to the big bed and sat us down, both of us scooting upwards, me between Mom's now widespread legs and then I was inside Mom's hot, wet sex, thrusting deep into the womb of my birth.

"OHHHH, YESSSSS, JOHNNNN!" Mom screamed as I sank my hard cock inside her. She bucked upwards to meet my thrust, her large, heavy breasts bouncing on her chest. I buried myself in her, feeling my crotch grind into hers as I settled my weight on top of her, nipples scratching across my chest before we again kissed as lovers only can. For a long, sweet moment, we both reveled in the deliciousness of being joined together, my cock wrapped in the silky wet heat of Mom's motherly cunt, as we kissed and stared into each other's eyes.

I'm sure it was only minutes at best, although in some ways it was a wonderful eternity of remaining motionless, savoring the completeness of becoming one incestuous entity and then almost imperceptibly I began to move, slowly shifting back and forth and with each moment withdrawing further only to plunge back into Mom's snug pussy, her cunt muscles welcoming, clinging to my cock as I moved. Each moment brought a little sigh, each one louder than the previous one. Mom began to roll her hips in rhythm, meeting my thrusts as we began to fuck in earnest.

As I have thought every time since we first made love, there is nothing to compare to the sweet pleasure of making incestuous love to my mother. Mom's long black hair spread out around her like a dark halo, framing her beautiful face which with each thrust began to contort with naughty delight. "I love you so much, Mom!" I whispered in her ear before kissing and nuzzling my way down her lovely neck, kissing and then sucking on her motherly nipples.

Mom drew her knees back and then straightened her legs and wrapped them around my butt, trying to open herself to get one more sweet fraction of an inch of my cock inside her. I could feel her heart begin to race, her skin becoming more flushed and heated as we made love. The heady aroma of her mature cunt began to fill the room, announcing her arousal, her pleasure, her delight in having her son fuck her. My cock throbbed in response to the thick and hot wetness of her cunt cream as it coated my erect penis as I thrust into Mom again and again.

Mom's entire body seemed to burn with desire and need. We both began to sweat, the steamy, humid sweat that only lovers in the throes of passion can produce. Our bodies slapped noisily together, the sweat lubricating our skin, allowing a delicious friction to build as our bodies slid back and forth. "Oh God, yes, John! I love you, sweetheart!" Mom crooned as she arched her back, her heels digging into my ass cheeks as her first orgasm began to swell inside her. "Fuck me, son. Fuck me lover, Fuck all the bad stuff away, make me feel loved!"

And I did, we slammed into each other with feverish delight, making hot, passionate love and our pleasure was somehow increased with the knowledge that the world was forever changing, about to close one door and open another that would end with us being openly and forever more than mother and son, but husband and wife in every way that mattered!

"You are loved, Mom – I will love you forever! You are my life, my soul, my mother and my wife," I gasped as I thrust deeply into my mother's womb.

Mom writhed underneath me, her eyes wild and hot with the understanding and love that came with my words. "I – oh God, I love you, John! Fuck me, son! Fuck Mommy hard – show me how much you love me! Don't – oh YESSSSSS! Don't STOP LOVING ME, JOHNNNN!"

Mom's luscious thighs squeezed me tight, trying to lock my cock deep in her womb while her arms wrapped around my back. Mom lifted her head and kissed me hard, her tongue seeking out mine while her cunt muscles milked my aching cock, demanding my seed. Her body strained against mine as we kissed, her moans of orgasm building against my mouth until she flung her head back and screamed, "I LOVE YOU, MAKING ME CCU-CUMMMMM! LOVE YOU, SONNNNN!"

I could hold out no longer and pressed myself hard, trying to get a little deeper into Mom's holy womb and then I bellowed, "I LOVE YOU, MOMMMM!" as I began to cum, flooding Mom's womb with thick jets of hot semen. We were one at that moment and I could barely stand the intense pleasure of emptying my seed in the sweet, warmth of Mom's pussy.

It ended with loud gasps for air and heaving sobs as Mom and I held each other and kissed away each others tears. "I do love you so much, John," Mom sighed, her breath catching in hitches. She hugged me tighter, not shying away from my weight on her body. Her heart pounded wildly against my chest, matching my own racing heart beat for beat.

"I love you, Mom...always." I gasped back, shivers running through my body as Mom's cunt contracted and massaged my still swollen cock. Mom sniffled again and hugged me tighter against her and for the moment at least, the rest of the world just vanished and nothing mattered except that we were in each others arms.

With Mom feeling warm and soft in my embrace, I said, "It all changes now, doesn't it, Mom? All the things we've talked about, we're there, aren't we?"

Mom sighed and said, "Yes. Once the twins have left, there is nothing left for me here. I'm going home – we're going home to Kentucky. There's some fixing up to do, but we should be able to move in before the end of summer."

I smiled and kissed my lovely mother and replied, "Sounds good, Mom. Then we can make some other plans." I could feel my cock began to recover as I realized what I wanted to do now.

Mom mewled happily as she felt my penis harden and begin to lengthen inside her. "Mmmmm, what other plans, lover?" She opened her mouth as I pressed my lips to hers and our tongues met and danced, we began to slowly rock together again.

As our kiss ended, I looked into Mom's beautiful eyes and said, "Something we promised each other. Mom, once we get settled in, I was thinking that we should give Reverend Simmons a call and see about arranging a wedding in that pretty little church you grew up in."

Mom's eyes widened at my words and maybe from the long, hard thrust of my now very hard cock. "Wedding, John – you mean..."

"I mean what we've talked about for so long. Mom, I already consider you my wife, but I want to make it all perfect. Mom, I'm saying...Mom, will you marry me?"

Mom tried to giggle and sob all at the same time. She nodded quickly and replied, "Oh, yes, John. Yes, son, I will marry you!" Mom's arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me against her and she whispered, "I love you so much, John."

I kissed her again and said, "I'm thinking an October wedding – it should be beautiful in Kentucky that time of year." I thrust slowly into Mom's steamy and slick pussy as I saw her eyes light up with the possibilities of my idea.

"Oh, son, it is so beautiful in the fall – it's the loveliest time of the year. I love you, John!" Mom flung her pelvis upwards to meet my thrusts and drew her knees up high to welcome me deeper. "I love you so much, son!"

"I love you to, Mom," I said, my state of arousal heightened by the echo of Mom's words and the thrill of knowing I was before God, going to completely claim my mother as my wife. My hands ran along her soft, smooth thighs, urging her shapely legs higher until they were draped over my shoulders, allowing me to drive my aching cock into her motherly womb.

Mom threw her head back, biting her lip as I slammed myself into her body, touching her as deep as possible. She began to claw at the sheets as I thrust deep, her scalding sugar walls lovingly caresses and squeezing my thick, long cock as I fucked my mother. My head seemed to spin just a bit as I gazed down at my mother, writhing with pleasure under me – soon this would become our everyday life – no more sneaking around – just living our lives as mother and son and husband and wife. I felt myself begin to lose control and I leaned down and nuzzled Mom's ear as the semen boiled up out of my balls.

As I came, I moaned into Mom's ear, "I'm going to marry you, Mom and then we're going to make a baby – our baby, Mom!"

Mom's cunt slammed down around my cock, milking me for all my cum as my words and my hot semen triggered her own orgasm and we clung together, moaning and crying with the incestuous pleasure of the moment and all the promises of pleasure and love that the future beckoned to us.

We spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening talking and making love, Mom seeming more like her happy and wonderful self with each stroke of my cock inside her and with every loving lick of her pussy. By the time we drove home, she looked and acted like she'd had a week's vacation.

It was late when we got back home and to our wonderment we walked into what appeared to be an empty house. "Where in the world did everyone go?" Mom said, holding my hand as we came into the kitchen.

On the kitchen table, we found most of a pizza in a box with a note on top. I picked it up and read it. I let out a laugh and said, "Here, this will explain everything." The note read:

"My darlings,

Well, Molly and I decided it was time for Frank's family to move on and leave their grief behind. It wasn't easy and I'm afraid they probably won't be talking to us for several years...I know you'll be broken-hearted. Anyway's they're gone. I hope you and your son had a nice day. The twins have gone to the district tournament game and won't be back till early morning. They didn't want to go 'cause they thought it wouldn't be right, but I convinced them it was perfectly fine, that their daddy would have wanted them to.

Now don't be worrying about me and Molly. I'm sure we can keep ourselves occupied!

Love,

Deb

Mom laughed and said, "Wow! I can only imagine what Debbie said to those people!" She turned and put her arms around my neck and gave me a long, wet kiss, our tongues lashing out at each other, a sexy, nasty kiss. "I guess we're all alone, sweetie." Mom flipped up the pizza box – most of a supreme was inside. "Want to have something to eat?"

I grinned and ran a palm over Mom's sweet jean covered ass and slipped it around to palm Mom's crotch. Even through all that thick denim, I could feel her ever present heat. "I'm hungry, Mom, but for something a lot sweeter than pizza!" I waggled my eyebrows at her like the pervert I am.

Mom laughed and taking my hand pulled me towards the stairs. "I was hoping you would say that!" We went up the stairs playing grab ass with each other, pausing in the hallway to kiss again, Mom pushing me against the wall and as our tongues flirted and danced, ground herself against me. Despite an afternoon of making love, I found myself as hard as I have ever been. Somehow we managed to work our way down the hallway, reaching Mom's bedroom first. We were still kissing when I worked the door open and swung it open just in time to hear Debbie let loose with a loud moan.