Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke our kiss and Mom spun around and we both stood wide-eyed at the erotic scene before us.

Mom's statuesque sister, all five feet, nine inches of her was spread out on the bed, naked as the day she was born, her enhanced breasts quivering, nipples swollen to bursting as she clawed the sheets with one hand and yanked anxiously at the head of black hair between her legs. Aunt Debbie's toned and tanned body was drenched in sweat and the aroma of cunt was thick in the air.

Molly was giving Debbie the pussy licking of her life, her tongue working with expertise through Debbie's drenched folds of cunt flesh, nibbling at Debbie's aroused and erect clitoris while she wormed her middle finger into Debbie's puckered asshole, already two knuckles deep. Molly's face was absolutely drenched with pussy cream and I had no doubt she'd had as much of her face into Debbie's cunt as she could have possibly managed.

"Ohhhh, Goddddd yesss, little girl, my little Molly girl, don't stop, don't oHHHH EVERRR STOPPP! OHHHH EAT ME FUCK ME NEVER NEVER STOP, MOLLYYY!" Aunt Debbie moaned, her tongue rolling over her lips. She flung her head back and forth as waves of pleasure washed over her, taking her higher and higher until we could see her leg muscles swell, even her toes clench as orgasm took her. In the midst of her ecstasy, Debbie's eyes opened to see us standing there amazed and awestruck. My aunt gave us the most incredible smile filled with love and lust and pure carnal joy and opened her mouth, but all she could manage was a wordless wail of utter pleasure.

Mom smiled back and blew her sister a kiss. She put her finger to her lips and smiled again and we slowly backed out the door and left the lovers alone. "Oh my God, John, that was beautiful." Mom looked up at me with her love shining in her eyes and continued, "It must be – that must be what you and I look like when we're making love! They were absolutely glowing!"

"Well, I suppose we should have seen it coming," I chuckled, aware that Mom was once again rubbing herself up against me like a cat in heat. "Maybe it's love!"

Mom moaned softly and I felt her hand caress my denim covered crotch. "They should be so lucky!" She pressed her hand firmly against my jeans and looked up at me and with a voice that would give a ninety year old man an erection said, "Son, if this big dick isn't inside of me immediately I am going to scream."

Mom's hot, full lips were on mine then, her tongue slipping past my lips and the next couple of minutes were kind of a blur but when my head cleared, Mom was naked and on her knees on my bed, her meaty tits swinging as she looked over her shoulder at me as I spread her cheeks and rubbed my throbbing erection up and down her semen flecked labia, her thick lips almost quivering with need and desire.

"God, I love you, Mom!" I sighed as I shoved my cock deep into her pussy, making Mom cry out with pain and pleasure – her cunt sensitive and sore from our afternoon love tryst.

My hands roamed over Mom's flawless skin, savoring the heat and smoothness of her body, squeezing the cheeks of her voluptuous ass and then up her back, kneading her shoulders as I drove in and out of her furnace hot pussy, Mom using her cunt muscles to squeeze and grasp at my cock as I moved.

"I love you, John," Mom moaned as she thrust back to meet me, splaying her knees wider, her feet drawing up over my ankles. "I love your cock, baby – your fine, hard cock!" She shivered with delight as I kissed her neck, brushing her hair back and up, savoring the delicious mix of her jasmine scent and aroused pussy juices that filled my nostrils.

I slipped my hands down her waist, over her stomach and then up to cup her bountiful breasts, pulling her against me, Mom slipping down to rest on her elbows and me following her, still thrusting relentlessly. I can feel her thighs drawing up and tightening on my thighs as she lifted her feet, her heels almost rubbing my ass. We are one body one soul as we fuck. Mom twists her head and her lips find mine, barely able to kiss at this angle, but still lips press and our tongue extend to dance and curl around each other.

My bed is rocking hard with my thrusts and the wonderful, incestuous dance seems to go on almost forever, our world winnowed down to our bodies joined in this dance of love, the almost unbearable sweetness of my flesh inside hers, creating friction that serves to simply inflame our need for each other. Then too soon, I feel the flutter of Mom's muscles rippling along my throbbing penis just before they clamp down on me and Mom arches her body against mine and begins to cry out as her orgasm takes her – then her cries become screams as I again flood her motherly womb with white hot semen, cumming hard and fast and furious!

Mom's knees give way and I follow her all the way down, the impact driving me delicious fraction deeper into her cunt as we ride out our mutual orgasm together, both of us occasionally moving a bit to keep the orgasm going. Finally, both of us covered in fuck sweat and gasping for air, roll over onto our sides, spooning still, my cock still inside Mom as we try and recover from another wonderful mother and son fuck!

Long minutes after, Mom gives a small sigh as my cock slips from her well fucked pussy and still spooning, we fall asleep, the only noise besides our own breathing being the occasional moans and cries coming from down the hall...sounds that will drift in and out of our dreams all night.

Mom and I woke up after the best night's sleep that either of us has had in quite a while, Mom absolutely glowing with the look that only a well loved and well fucked woman can manage. We kissed and necked for a while before realizing we could hear several voices downstairs and knew we needed to drag ourselves out of bed.

Mom slipped out my door and into her own bedroom while I ouind some sweats to put on. Mom came back wearing that flannel robe that despite being ratty and old is something I to this day find sexy.

"Well, I think everyone's downstairs." Mom licked her lips and added, "My bedroom spells like someone soaked it in pussy juice. I don't know whether to be happy or jealous."

I took Mom into my arms and kissed her. "Well, maybe later, I can do a little pussy licking of my own and try and make up for what you might be missing."

Mom purred at my words and kissed me back. I swear, I will never get tired of kissing my mother – everything about her, her lips, her tongue, her skin and the fiery treasure between her legs tastes so sweet!

Finally, we made our way downstairs to find the twins and Aunt Debbie sitting around the kitchen table finishing up breakfast. Molly stood at the stove and smiled at us, winking to us in lieu of asking if we had a good night.

"Well, about time you sleepyheads got up," Molly said, her voice full of good cheer. "Sit down and I'll have you some eggs and bacon fixed up in no time."

"Where in the world did everyone else go?" asked Mom, the relief of not finding her in-laws still here, evident in her voice.

One of the twins, spoke up with a snort. "Aunt Deb tossed them out. They were giving Molly here shit for not cooking enough for supper and Aunt Debbie just lit into them."

The other twin added. "Yeah, I don't know what she said to Aunt Willa, but she got pale as a ghost and her and her family was gone in about 15 minutes. Uncle Phil and his bunch headed out about an hour later." Both boys looked admiringly at their aunt and for the first time in a long time, I thought maybe there was hope for the little peckerheads, despite taking after Dad.

Aunt Debbie preened in their praise and I noticed even Molly looking more than a little love struck. She walked over out and put her hand over Debbie's. "Your aunt is really something," she said, an awed tinge to her voice.

Mom came around and hugged Debbie from behind, her hands under her breasts making them bulge upwards more prominently from the low cut sweater Debbie was wearing. "Yes, she's always been my wonderful big sister!" and she bussed her affectionately on the cheek.

Maybe it was seeing a bit more of Aunt Debbie than they were used to or maybe it was the almost blatant sexual tension between the two sisters, but my brothers blushed slightly and quickly excused themselves from the table. They told us they were off to play basketball with some buddies and had to be going and beat a hasty retreat down to the basement and as the rest of us chatted, we heard them take off in the Old Man's old pickup.

"So," began Aunt Debbie. "How are things with you two?"

Mom came around and sat in my lap and kissed my cheek. "Never better." She looked at me and with her eyes asked a question. I nodded in agreement. "You both need to clear your schedule for this coming October, though. John and I are getting married!"

Aunt Debbie laughed and clapped her hands and Molly smiled happily at me. Mom blushed like a happy bride-to-be should and continued. "We already consider ourselves husband and wife and by fall we should be settled in nicely back at the home place in Kentucky. I'm sure we can talk Reverend Simmons into performing the ceremony. Deb, I'll need a maid of honor."

Debbie got up, her eyes misting and came around and kissed first Mom and then me on the mouth, her tongue tasting sweet and hot as she always did. "I don't know about being a maiden, but I'll be proud to be your slut of honor," she said, trying not to giggle or cry.

"And Molly, I want you to stand with me – be my best...er, woman," I said.

Molly did cry. As she stood up, she wiped tears out of her eyes and said, "My lord, I really love this family! I've never seen more love than I've seen here." She came around and gave me a tongue lashing kiss and then turned to Mom and did the same. "I will be proud to stand with you, sugar!"

She hugged us both to her and then Aunt Debbie joined us and all four of us embraced. Mom and I were showered with another round of warm, passionate kisses from both women and then Molly and Aunt Debbie came face to face with each other, each smiling happily at each other and then they came together and embraced.

Debbie leaned in and taking Molly's face between her hands, pressed her lips against Molly's. Molly sighed as her arms came up around Aunt Debbie's waist and pulled her tighter against herself. The two women kissed wetly while Mom and I looked at each other and grinned.

"I reckon tossing all the in-laws out isn't all that's been going on," Mom said teasingly.

Molly and Debbie ended their kiss and turned their heads to look at us, cheeks pressed together. "I swear, Sis, I ain't never met anyone – man or woman that makes me feel like Molly here does, although you come the closest," giggled Debbie.

Mom snorted and said, "Well, she surely had you feeling good last night!"

Molly gasped and for one of the few times I've known her, blushed. "Y'all saw us last night? Oh my lord!"

"You were beautiful, sweetheart," Mom said. "I don't know when I've ever seen my sister looking happier."

"Or hornier!" I added, giving Molly a wink.

Molly looked for all the world like a schoolgirl caught admitting her first serious crush. "I know this was supposed to be a sad time and all and this sounds terrible, but I am so glad I was here – Deb is..." She looked up at Debbie and sighed. "Your aunt is wonderful!"

Then it was like Mom and I weren't even there as Debbie and Molly resumed kissing. Instead of feeling ignored, Mom and I did likewise, me drawing Mom into my lap and kissing her, feeling her squirm around on the hard-on in my lap.

Eventually, we all found our way back upstairs, an unspoken agreement between us to retire to separate bedrooms where we could each make love with our lover. Molly and I both gave each other one last glance before closing our respective bedroom doors and our smiles communicated a promise that soon we would all join together and have wicked fun, but for now – we would explore our worlds separately, Mom and me and Aunt Debbie and Molly.

That day, as well as the next, was spent gorging ourselves with love making, stopping only when the twins were around or when the last sympathy callers visited. I'm sure Molly and Debbie heard our cries and moans of passion and love as often as we heard theirs, both spurring the other couple on. Even when the twins were around, by unspoken agreement, one couple would keep the boys occupied while the others snuck upstairs for a little alone time. Those last few days, there were a lot of secret smiles being shared back and forth.

It was obvious to Mom and me that this thing between Molly and Debbie was more than a simple fling – I saw the same thunder stuck look on Molly's face that I have whenever I see Mom. They made a good match in any case – young woman and mature woman, short, compact Molly and the long and lithe Debbie – they complemented each other. It was obvious to us that this was a good thing.

Alas, that these last wonderful days had to come to an end. Molly and I needed to get back to school before we fell too far behind and so grudgingly we finally packed our bags to leave. There were lots of tears between Mom and me – I barely able to let her go. My only consolation was that I knew for another week or two, Mom wouldn't be alone – that Debbie planned to stay for awhile. There were tears between Molly and Debbie too, tempered by Molly's solemn vow to visit Debbie during our Spring Break.

There was one last long and sweet kiss with Mom and with the taste of her on my lips, I climbed into Molly's van and we left, watching Mom and Aunt Debbie, arm in arm, waving at us in the side view mirrors. Molly was red-eyed and sniffling, but she had a happy smile on her face and we were barely out of sight when she said to me, "I might be crazy, sugar, but I think I'm in love with your aunt!"

I just smiled at her and said softly, "I know – I knew it the moment Mom and I saw you two making love."

At my request, we took a slight detour as we left town. Molly drove me out to the little cemetery where we had buried the Old Man. Alone, I walked to his grave site and looked down on his resting place. I wasn't sure why I needed to come back. Maybe I felt I owed it to him. After all, I had stolen his wife away from him. Finally, I spoke aloud. "Don't worry. I'll make Mom happy – happier than she ever was with you. We'll have a good life, Dad. I just wanted you to know. Goodbye and for what it's worth, I love you." I turned around and walked away. To this day, I have never gone back.

Climbing back into the van, I looked at Molly and said, "Thanks, we're done here. It's over."

Molly put the van in gear and as we moved out, looked over at me and gave me that sexy wink of hers. "No sugar, it's just beginning."

To be continued...