Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not realizing his mother was such a whore, Jason looked at his mother seemingly shocked that she not only had sex with a big, black man but also that she could fit a 10" cock in her mouth.

Getting in on the action again, looking from one friend to the other friend and from one son to another son, Sophia smiled at her friends, at her son, and at their sons.

"I know who else we can add," said Sophia. "We can add Vanessa and her son, Ryan, Maxine and her son, Charlie, and Sharon and her son, Jim. With their mothers all whores and their sons all sexually attracted to their mothers and always horny, they'd all be perfect for our group of mother and son, swing club."

Again, obviously eager to expand their mother and son incest, swing club, Jennifer nodded her head in agreeance.

"Instead of having a mother and son incest, swing club with only three mothers and sons, if everyone agreed to join us, we'd have a group of eight mothers and eight sons," said Jennifer.

Brianna's eyes opened wide with the obvious sexual anticipation of having sex with more men half her age.

"Wow! How hot is that to go from one son to another son while each son goes from one mother to another mother," said Brianna.

Sophia smiled while obviously proud of what she was going to say next.

"As if trying to make us all jealous and/or sexually want them, Vanessa, Maxine, and Sharon are always talking about how hot their sons are," said Sophia. "If they haven't had sex with their sons already, with them always talking about them and bragging about them, I know they want to have sex with them. Moreover, once they have sex with their sons, they'll want to have sex with our sons and their sons will want to have sex with us, too."

Chapter 04:

Kim and Michael:

Kim was the fun loving one of the group of mothers, always laughing, teasing, telling jokes, and playing practical jokes, she had a great personality and enjoyed making others laugh too. Like Jennifer, she had jet, blue-black hair with bright blue eyes. In the way that Jennifer looked a little like a taller version of Katy Perry, Kim looked like a taller version of Katy Perry too.

Jennifer and Kim could have been sisters, twin sisters. An unusual combination to have, black hair with blue eyes, she had bright, blue, attention grabbing eyes. Startling in their effect, her blue eyes contrasting with her black hair, commanded the attention of any man holding her gaze. Drawing men in, she had such a hypnotic, sexual stare that no man, including her son, especially her son, could sexually say no to her. If anyone was a sexy diva, it was Kim. With her ability to seduce men with just a look, she would have made a good Dominatrix.

"Down on your knees, slave, and lick my boots," Kim could have said and received total obedience with just one look from those piercing, blue eyes.

Michael had sandy, brown hair with soft, blue eyes. He had the kind of blue eyes that would make grown women stare while wishing they could have sex with him. He looked like a cross between a young Robert Redford and Paul Newman. Much like his mother, and old blue eyes himself, Frank Sinatra, his blue eyes had a way of drawing women in, commanding their attention, and making them do whatever he wanted them to do. With him having a following of older women, seemingly, every woman wanted to have sex with him, including his mother and his mother's friends, especially his mother and his mother's friends.

Ever since Michael returned home after graduating college, as if daring him to touch her, feel her, grope her, sexually molest her, and fuck her, Kim mercilessly, sexually teased her son by walking around him practically naked. Relentless in showing him all that she hoped he wanted to see of her, if his mother was a whore for any man, she was a whore for her son. Unable to help herself or to stop herself from flashing him her bra and panties, her naked ass, her naked tits, and/or her naked pussy, she masturbated later over all that she showed him and all that he saw.

Always kissing him as if he was already her boyfriend or her lover, albeit without tongues, while fawning all over him, she kissed him good morning and she kissed him goodnight. Sometimes showering him with kisses in a show of impromptu, motherly affection, she was always kissing him. When she wasn't kissing him, she was touching his arm, his shoulder, his back, his hand, his hair, his leg, or his chest. No doubt, if Michael dared to part his mother's lips with his tongue, she'd return his wet kiss with her French kiss.

The first one in the family to graduate college, she was so proud of him for earning a college degree. Moreover, she was happy that he returned home to live with her instead of living with his father, her ex-husband. Now, instead of being home alone and bored, she had someone to play a game with and to talk to while watching television or a movie. Moreover, something more sexually forbidden, instead of being horny and sexually frustrated, now she had him to flash and masturbate over late at night while imagining him naked and having sex with him.

As if rewarding him for being such a loving, wonderful son, showing him lots of sexy cleavage, she paraded around him in her low-cut, shelf bra that made her D cup breasts appear even bigger than they were. She walked around him in her white, sexy, sheer, bikini panties, too. She was always walking around him in just her panties and bra. As if she was naked below the waist, the panties were sheer enough that he could easily discern her ass crack and the dark shadow of her black, trimmed pubic hair.

As if begging him to touch her, feel her, and have sex with her, showing him more than she should and more than he should ever see of his mother's beautiful body, she dressed and undressed with her bedroom door open. Pretending she didn't know he was home, she sunbathed outback topless and sometimes naked. Again, pretending she didn't know he was home, and while hoping he was with some friends, she'd emerge from the shower topless or naked.

"Oh, sorry. Advert your eyes. Please don't look at my naked tits," she said while hoping that he'd not only look but also stare and even reach out to touch and feel her big, naked breasts.

Obviously, she wanted her son to see as much of her beautiful, topless and/or naked body as he wanted to see. Obviously, she wanted him to touch her, feel her, and have sex with her. As much as she wanted him to make love to her, she wanted to stroke him and suck him before fucking him.

Whenever she sat across from him in her short skirt, taking a page from Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, she opened her knees wider than she should to flash him her white panties. Then, when she slowly crossed her shapely legs one way before slowly crossing her sexy legs the other way, she made sure that he had a good, long look at her pussy slit, her camel toe, and her panty clad crotch. If continually flashing him her panties wasn't enough, when wearing her nightgown without wearing panties, she continually flashed him her black, trimmed, naked pussy.

She shopped for the sexiest nightgowns to wear around him whenever home alone with him. Without having the modesty to wear a robe over them, she wore short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgowns. All of her nightgowns were something that a new bride would wear on her Honeymoon. Playing her game of exhibitionism with his passion for voyeurism, whenever and whatever she was showing, Michael was always looking, staring, and leering at his mother. Yet, seemingly, looking was only as far as he was willing to go. She was his mother after all and he was her son.

'I only wish he'd return the sexual favor and flash me his cock,' she thought when alone in her bed and masturbating herself. 'I swear, if ever he flashed me his stiff dick in the way that I'm always flashing him my wet pussy, I'd reach out and touch his cock. I'd fondle his prick while stroking his dick,' she thought while rubbing her clit faster and harder while fingering her erect nipples. 'I'd suck his cock. I'd blow my son and allow him to cum in my mouth,' she thought while sexually frustrated that he never inappropriately touched her. "I'd fuck him."

Obviously, she wished that her son would finger her cunt, lick her cunt, and fuck her cunt. Yet, seemingly, with her sexually frustrated in her attempts to sexually seduce her son by constantly and continually flashing him, obviously, she wanted to have sex with Michael more than he wanted to have sex with her. If ever he showed any sexual interest in her, she'd be all over him.

It wasn't that Kim wasn't beautiful, she was beautiful. It wasn't that Kim wasn't sexy, she was sexy that too. Only, she was his mother and he was her son. Just as some mothers are unable to cross the imaginary, incestuous line to have forbidden sex with their sons, some sons are unable to cross the imaginary, incestuous line to have forbidden sex with their mothers.

As if in bright, red, flashing neon, warning lights that read, 'You can look but cannot touch,' she was his mother and he was her son. If they dared have sex with one another, no turning back, they'd have that sexual stigma held over their heads forever. Yet, just as there was nothing more sexually exciting than a mother having incestuous sex with her son, there was nothing more sexually exciting than a son having incestuous sex with his mother. No doubt, with them both horny and sexually frustrated, once having sex, they'd always have sex with one another.

Alas, if only there was a way that mothers and sons could have sex without the guilt, the embarrassment, the shame, and the remorse, more mothers would have sex with their sons and more sons would have sex with their mothers. With them both eagerly tempted to have sex with one another and with others of their kind, Kim and Michael were ripe for the sexual advances of the mother and son incest, swing club. As soon as Jennifer, Brianna, and Sophia approached Kim with their incestuous, sexual proposition, she was ready to join.

# # #

Violet and Tyrone

Home from serving in the Army, with good jobs, especially for a black man in short supply, Tyrone was still looking for meaningful work that paid a decent wage, something higher than minimum wage. With most of his friends married or living with their baby mamas, not his ideal living situation but, with rents so high, wages so low, and good jobs so scarce, he was forced to continue to live with his mother. Nonetheless not ready for a relationship with a woman just yet, he wanted to have a job first and earn enough money for a down payment on a house.

Violet, was a truly, beautiful woman. The best-looking woman of the eight friends, and that's saying something, she was better looking than Jennifer, Brianna, and Sophia. A stunningly beautiful, mixed-race woman, a rare combination, she had full, red lips, fair skin, and big, blue eyes. Any man who cast his eyes upon her, whether black or white, wanted to have sex with her, including her son, Tyrone. Just as Tyrone was unlucky in love, Violet was unlucky in love too. Just as the white people wanted nothing to do with them, other than having sex with them, the black people didn't accept them either.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending upon how one viewed it, like mother like son, Violet loved sex as much as Tyrone loved sex. Even though they haven't had sex with one another, yet, a seemingly innocent sexual fetish they both shared, they loved watching porn movies together while smoking weed and masturbating. Covered by a throw and not able to see anything, while not thinking anything wrong with it, Violet masturbated herself while Tyrone masturbated himself beneath the blanket.

Yet, masturbating herself in the same room with her son, while tempted to do so, how could she not know that would lead to her masturbating him? Perhaps, subconsciously, she hoped that it would lead to more than just sexual self-abuse but mutual, sexual satisfaction. Masturbating himself in the same room with his mother, while tempted to do so, how could he not know that would lead to him masturbating her? Then, again, in the way that Violet hoped her son would masturbate her, perhaps Tyrone hoped that his mother would masturbate him.

Then, one night when they had been drinking while watching another porn movie, hoping he'd take the hint and masturbate her, Violet decided to masturbate her son while watching a porn movie called, Mother Takes her Son in Hand. As if role playing the movie, a mirror image of them in the movie, she watched a Japanese mother and her son sitting on a couch watching a porn movie while masturbating one another. With the movie giving her the inspired courage, Violet wanted to masturbate Tyrone in the way that mother was masturbating her son in the movie.

While knowing that she was the one responsible for making him cum, she wanted to see and hear him cum. She looked over at Tyrone slowly stroking his erect prick under the blanket while watching the movie. Something she never had done before but always wanted to do and sexually fantasized doing now, she reached her horny hand over and touched her son's cock through the thin throw.

Tyrone looked at his mother with shocked surprise and sexual lust. Obviously, he wanted her to masturbate him as much as she wanted to masturbate him. As if inviting her to touch him, when he removed his hand from his cock and nodded his head, she moved her hand beneath the blanket and took her son's cock in hand.

Just like in the movie, she fondled the head of her son's big dick before stroking his hard cock. Stroking him faster while stroking him harder, she pushed the throw aside to expose his stiff cock to her horny eyes. Once his erect prick was revealed, she stared down at his big dick before staring up at him while continuing to stroke him. She was masturbating her son in the way that she always imagined masturbating him. She was masturbating her son in the way that she wished he'd masturbate her.

Ready to return the sexual favor of mutual masturbation, he moved closer to his mother. He moved his hand beneath her side of the blanket. Then, pushing the blanket to the floor and exposing her naked cunt in the way she exposed his naked cock, he moved his horny hand between his mother's spread legs. Rubbing her clit while fingerfucking her pussy, Tyrone touched, fingered, and masturbated his horny mother where no son should dare touch, finger, and masturbate his mother. Violet stroked her son's cock while he rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy.

# # #

That first night, all they did was to masturbate one another. She gave her son a sexual orgasm with her hand in the way that he gave her a sexual orgasm with his fingers. He shot an explosive load of cum all over his mother's hand, her forearm, and her toned stomach while she quietly had an orgasm. The next night, wearing something so shockingly sheer that dared him to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her, she allowed her son to touch, feel, and fondle her big tits while fingering her and sucking nipples.

Their sexual relationship quickly progressed when watching the next porn movie, Mother is Son's Blowjob Queen, showed a mother sucking her son and a son cumming in his mother's mouth. Starting out slow, they kissed one another and quickly made out with one another while touching and feeling one another. Then, lowering her mouth to his lap, she fondled the head of his, big, erect prick while kissing it, licking it, and stroking it. Going where no mother should ever go with her son and doing what no mother should ever sexually do with her son, she took Tyrone's prick in her mouth and sucked him while stroking him.

Sucking his cock deeper while stroking him faster and harder, mother was giving her son a blowjob. Something she had always wanted to do and imagined doing for such a long time, Violet was stroking her son while blowing him. Something she had wanted to do and imagined doing since he returned home from the Army to live with her, she was sucking her son's cock. Stroking him harder, she stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. Obviously, she wanted him to cum in her mouth. Obviously, she wanted to swallow his cum.

"Cum, Tyrone. Cum in Mommy's mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to swallow you," said Violet. "I want you to cum not only in my mouth but also all over my face."

As if he was fucking the head of a blowup doll, Tyrone took his mother's head between his big hands and humped her mouth while fucking her face. A very talented cocksucker, especially when it came to sucking her son's big prick, Violet gave her son a better blowjob than the blowjob queen gave her son in the movie. Stroking him harder and faster, she obviously wanted him to cum in her mouth and when he did, she swallowed his cum.

"Oh, Mom. You're going to make me cum. Oh, Mom. Mom, I'm cumming," said Tyrone filling his mother's mouth with his cum.

The next night, while watching another sexually suggestive porn movie entitled, My Pussy Licking Son, returning the sexual favor, he lifted the front of his mother's nightgown and fingered her already wet pussy. Then, making himself more comfortable, he moved between her knees. Another thing that she had always sexually fantasized him doing, he fingered his mother's cunt while licking her cunt. He reached up his other hand to fondle her big breasts while fingering her nipples. In the way it didn't take him long to cum, it didn't take her long to cum either.

Only and unfortunately, stopping there with masturbation and oral sex, the forbidden line of incest stopped them from going any further. Even though Violet wanted to make love to her son and Tyrone wanted to fuck his mother, masturbating one another, sucking his cock, and eating her pussy were as far as they'd go. Seemingly, as convoluted as their incestuous sexual behavior was more common than not, they didn't consider masturbating one another and pleasuring one another orally as having sex.

Alas, if only there was a way that mothers and sons could have sex without the guilt, the embarrassment, the shame, and the remorse, more mothers would have sex with their sons and more sons would have sex with their mothers. Kim and Michael were ripe for the sexual advances of the mother and son incest, swing club. As soon as Jennifer, Brianna, and Sophia approached Kim with their sexual proposition, she was ready to join.

# # #

Vanessa and Ryan

Vanessa was an exhibitionist. She loved flashing her underwear clad, topless, and naked body to unsuspecting men. More than any other man, she especially loved flashing her son. She couldn't count how many deliverymen, repairmen, workmen, utility men, and salesmen she flashed over the years. Always making her flashes appear accidental, it sexually excited her when the men looked at all that she was showing and all that they were seeing with lustful, sexual excitement. She enjoyed acting embarrassingly surprised that they were seeing so much of her underwear clad, topless, or naked body.

"Oh, my God," said Vanessa dropping her towel in front of another delivery man. "Please don't look at my tits. I'm so embarrassed," said Vanessa feigning her embarrassment while covering her naked breasts with her hands.

Vanessa and Sophia could have been sisters. They both had red hair, blue eyes, and D cup breasts. Even though Sophia had beautiful breasts, Vanessa's breasts were even shapelier. Suffice to say, she loved her big tits as much as she loved flashing her big tits.

Something she did ever since she turned 18-years-old more than twenty-years ago, Vanessa loved walking around nude in public. The only place where she could do that without being arrested was at a nude beach. Instead of going to a nude beach alone, fearing that she'd be attacked and raped by a band of horny, naked men, she went to the nude beach with her son. Something they had been doing for years, since he turned 18-years-old, feeling so normally natural, mother and son didn't think anything of being naked around one another. Besides, who would know that they were mother and son?