Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seemingly hornier when lying on a beach towel on the warm sand under the hot sun, as if his cock was her worry stone, she mindlessly fondled the head of her son's prick while he felt and caressed his mother's big breasts. Just as she didn't stroke her son to sexual excitement, he didn't finger her nipples or her pussy to sexually arousal either. Even though they were both horny, obviously horny enough to have incestuous sex, they didn't have sex. In case anyone they knew saw them, they couldn't have incestuous sex in public. With just touching, feeling, fondling, and groping one another seemingly enough, they stopped short with having sex with one another.

# # #

Yet, afraid to cross the incestuous line by having sex with one another, working her way around the forbidden, Vanessa enjoyed pretending that she had taken a sleeping pill and was soundly sleeping. Sexually teasing her son by flashing him was one thing but having incestuous sex with him was something else. Instead, she enjoyed playing her sexy games of exhibitionism and voyeurism with her son. Even though he had seen her topless and naked numerous times, with him always looking, especially when she was horny, it never failed to sexually arouse her when he saw her topless and/or naked again.

Lying on the couch wearing very little, as soon as her son came home from being out late drinking with his friends, she enjoyed flashing him her nearly, naked tits and her nearly, naked pussy. With her sleeping pill bottle on the coffee table, he obviously thought that she was drugged and soundly sleeping. Something he'd never ordinarily do but always wanted to do, he put his erect naked cock in his mother's hand.

He wrapped her fingers around his erect prick and humped her hand for her to give him a forced hand job. Something she loved doing but couldn't bring herself to do, when she wasn't pretending that she was sleeping, she loved holding her son's hard, erect prick in her horny hand. She loved it when he forced her to give him a sleeping hand job.

Not sexually satisfied with her just giving him a forced, sleeping hand job, this was his opportunity to do all that he sexually wanted to do with his mother. Ever so slowly, he stealthily slid his cock across her red, full lips. Then, wanting her to give him a sleeping blowjob as well as a sleeping hand job, he'd press her nostrils together for her to open her mouth.

As soon as she opened her mouth to breathe, he'd stick the tip of his erect prick in his mother's mouth. Careful not to move her tongue for her son to know that she was awake, she allowed him to gently hump her mouth. He ejaculated his cum in his mother's mouth while careful not to get any on her face. Then, during the night, removing all evidence of her giving her son a forced blowjob, she swallowed his cum. With him not the wiser, Vanessa seemingly sucked her son's prick in her sleep.

Sometimes, when he was horny enough, as if daring her to awaken, he'd lick her pussy while fingering her cunt. Then, as soon as she was wet enough, he'd gently and quietly mount his mother. While she was seemingly out cold sleeping from taking her sleeping pill, Ryan inserted his hard, erect cock in her warm, wet pussy and slowly and gently made love to his mother.

Then, not stopping there, when she still didn't awaken, he humped her harder and humped her faster. With her big, naked breasts bouncing up and down and side to side, something no son should ever do with his seemingly, unconscious mother, Ryan fucked his mother. He fucked her until she had a sexual orgasm in her sleep and until he ejaculated his cum in her pussy.

A game they played, especially with his mother an exhibitionist and her son a voyeur, it was inevitable that they'd soon be having conscious sex instead of sleeping, incestuous sex before too long. If it wasn't enough that she always paraded around him in her sexy nightgowns, in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, she allowed him to have his sexual way with her while she pretended that she was drugged and sleeping. They were ripe for the sexual mother and son incest, swing club invitation when Jennifer, Brianna, and Sophia approached them to join their select sexual incest group of mothers and sons.

# # #

Maxine and Charlie

Blonde, beautiful, and busty, but for Brianna with her modest B cup breasts, seemingly all of Jennifer's friends had big tits. A prerequisite when working as a stripper and/or a prostitute, most men who paid women for sex wanted women who had big, shapely tits. Another beautiful mother with a handsome son, Maxine was just as sexually attracted to her son, Charlie, as he was sexually attracted to his mother. What is it with these mothers and their sons? Married young, they divorce their husbands and choose not to remarry but instead to live alone while raising their sons.

Yet, something has to give. It's not normal for beautiful, MILF of a mother or for any woman to be so alone and lonely when in their 20's, 30's, and 40's. Everyone needs someone in their lives. Everyone needs companionship and the friendship of a man or a woman. No one should live their lives alone and without sex. Temptingly seductive, after a while, the sexual frustration and horniness pot boils over and mothers yearn to have sex, even with their sons. Seemingly, when there is no other man around, her son's cock will do.

"Charlie? Come here, please. Mommy needs you," said Maxine.

Charlie stuck his head in his mother's bedroom door. She had just gotten into bed. Normally wearing a short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown, tonight she was naked. Tonight, she was horny. Tonight, she was sexually frustrated. Tonight, she wanted to have forbidden sex with her son. No sense putting on a nightgown when she'd soon be removing it.

"Yes, Mother," asked her twenty-something-year-old son?

Obviously, having done this plenty of times before, he knew what she wanted. Whenever she's horny, sexually frustrated, and wanted sex, she cooked him his favorite meal. She paid him lots of attention by touching his hand, his arm, his shoulder, his back and his hair while making constant eye contact with him. As soon as he entered her bedroom, she gave her son a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Come and sleep with Mommy," she said patting her bed. "Mommy is lonely. I need your company tonight," she said lowering the covers enough to expose the tops of her big, naked breasts. "Mommy is horny," she said. "Mommy needs your big, hard prick."

She lowered her blanket enough to exposed her naked breasts. She stared down at her naked breasts as if looking to see what her son could see of them. Filled with sexual adoration for his mother, Charlie stared at her naked breasts as if he had never seen naked breasts before. Consumed by incestuous horniness, he stared at her naked breasts as if he had never seen his mother's naked breasts before. Sexually teasing him, she fingered her nipples in front of her son while staring seductively at the tented bulge his cock suddenly made in his pajama bottoms.

Already knowing the drill, complying with his mother's request for company, sexual company, Charlie removed his t-shirt, his pajama bottoms, and his underwear. Naked but for his horny smile and his erection, he climbed in bed next to his mother. He put his arm around her and she moved closer to him. As soon as he cupped her big, naked breast in his horny hand, she cupped his testicles while fingering the head of his cock.

As if they were a married couple, boyfriend or girlfriend, significant others, or lovers, they kissed. If it wasn't enough that mother and son were in bed naked with one another, they French kissed while touching and feeling one another everywhere. Charlie fingered his mother's pussy while she stroked his prick. He continued fingering his mother's cunt until she was wet and she continued stroking her son's cock until he was hard.

"Make love to me, Charlie. I need to feel you inside of me," she said whispering what she wanted and needed in his ear.

Obediently obeying his mother, Charlie mounted her and she reached down for him. Inserting his prick in her cunt, she humped him deeper. He returned her lovemaking humps with his lovemaking humps. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, no longer making love, they were fucking. Charlie was fucking his mother and Maxine was fucking her son.

No longer feeling perversely perverted, if only they knew that they weren't the only mother and son having sex, wouldn't they be surprised? Perhaps, if they knew that other mothers were having illicitly, forbidden sex with their sons, they wouldn't be so secretive. If only they knew that all of their friends were having sex with their sons, they'd no longer have any guilt, shame, embarrassment, and/or remorse. If only they knew that there were plenty of other mothers who wanted to have sex with their sons as there are plenty of sons who wanted to have sex with their mothers, they'd view themselves as more normal than not.

# # #

Sharon and Jim

Tall and sexy, Sharon was known for her long, shapely legs. She had long, beautiful, and sexy legs. She had the best legs of the eight women. Where all the other women had huge breasts, D cup tits, much like Brianna, Sharon had modest B cup breasts. Her best assets were her pretty face and her sexy legs.

Her son, Jim, was just as handsome as the other sons. Sharon wanted to have sex with her son as much as her son wanted to have sex with her. Only, a modestly moral woman with deep religious beliefs, she attended church every Sunday. Unless it is said in the good book that she could have sex with her son, she would never have incestuous sex with her son unless, of course, it was by accident and not her fault.

"Jim! Come help Mommy. Oh, darn. My hand is stuck in the garbage disposal again," said Sharon. "This is the third time this month."

Just getting out of the shower, naked but for a loose towel that immediately fell to the kitchen floor when struggling to free his mother, Jim came rushing in the kitchen.

"Don't look. I'm naked Mom. I just got out of the shower and my towel fell," said Jim.

Sharon laughed.

"That makes two of us. With me wearing this short, sheer, and low-cut sexy nightgown that leaves little to the imagination, I'm nearly naked too. And with me stretching while leaning forward at the waist, I'm sure you can clearly see my naked ass and the back of my naked pussy," said Sharon giving him a sexy look while playing her role as the embarrassed mother. "I'm so embarrassed."

Instead of standing beside her, leaning his body against her, Jim stood behind his mother and reached around her. Willing to do whatever he needed to do; he was ready to help free his mother by removing her hand from the garbage disposal.

"Don't worry, Mom. I promise not to look," he said pressing his naked cock up against her naked ass. "Now, just stay calm and don't move your hand. Let me do all the work."

Unable to help herself, Sharon wiggled her tight, nearly naked ass against her son's hard, erect cock.

"Be careful, Jim. You don't want to have another accident like last week where you impale Mommy's pussy with your prick," she said. "That was so embarrassing while trying to free ourselves your cock continued going deeper in my pussy. Seemingly, as if we were dogs in heat, your big dick got stuck in Mommy's wet pussy. The more you tried to extricate your cock, the deeper your prick slid inside my cunt."

Obviously, getting him going, Jim loved it when his mother talked dirty in the way that she was talking dirty now. When she was dressed for church and ready to give her mind, body, and soul to the Lord Jesus Christ, she'd never say the sexual things that she was saying now. Jim reached over his mother as his cock slowly slid deeper inside of his mother's cunt and seated itself deep in her wet pussy.

"Oh, Mom. Oops. I'm so sorry. It happened again. My cock slipped inside of you. I'm so very sorry. Seemingly my erect prick has a mind of its own. Maybe if I rock back and forth harder and faster, I can free my prick from your pussy," said Jim.

Jim held onto his mother's hips while rocking forward and back. Back and forth, he rocked faster and harder. Deeper his cock slipped inside his mother. Instead of helping her, he was humping her. Instead of freeing her, he was fucking her.

"Jim. Jim. Oh, my God, Jim. Just like you accidentally did the last time, you're going to make Mommy cum. We'll be both going to Hell if you cum inside your mother again," said Sharon while telling her son exactly what to do.

Jim continued humping his mother harder and faster until he shot a huge load of cum in his mother's cunt.

"Sorry, Mom. I did it again," he said.

# # #

The next day it was Jim who needed help from his mother.

"Mom? Help," said Jim. "Hurry."

Sharon came running to see her son standing in his bedroom naked.

"What is it, Jim?" She stared down at his erect prick. "What happened?"

He held his cock in his hand as if it was injured.

"When I awakened, I saw a snake leaving my room through the open window. I think it bit me," he said. "Does my penis look swollen to you?"

Sharon stared at her son's swollen erection while moving to her knees.

"Your cock does look swollen to me," she said. "If the snaked did bite you and in case the snake was poisonous, don't worry, I'll suck out the poison. Only, with this a medical emergency, you must never tell anyone that I had my mouth around your cock," she said. "I'd be so embarrassed for anyone to know that I gave my son such medical treatment for a snake bite again this week."

Jim put a gentle hand behind his mother's brunette, pretty head.

"Don't worry, Mom. This will be our little secret," he said.

Sharon stroked her son while sucking her son.

"Now, don't hold back. Unfortunately, you may have to cum in my mouth again for me to suck out of the poison," she said. "Don't worry. Instead of swallowing it, I'll spit it out," she said.

Stroking him faster and harder, she sucked him deeper. It didn't take Jim long to cum in his mother's mouth. Only, instead of swallowing, she spit out his cum as if his cum was poison.

"Thank you, Mom. I feel so much better," he said. "You're a great cocksucker, I mean, a great venom sucker."

Sharon gave her son a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"Just in case I was bitten too, I'll need you to lick the poison out of me, too," she said removing her short skirt and panties. "That snake may have been in my bedroom too."

She fell back on her son's bed with her legs spread wide open.

"Of course, Mom. It will be my pleasure to lick the poison from you. This is the least that I can do," he said licking his mother while fingering her cunt.

Jim didn't stop fingering and licking his mother until he saved her from the snaked.

"Oh, Jim. Jim. It's working. Just finger me a little deeper and lick me a little harder and faster," said Sharon.

# # #

Something else they routine did was to role play. As if they were professional actors in a movie, they role played scenes. Since they were acting and role playing, they didn't view whatever they did as having incestuous sex.

"Who do you want to be tonight, Mother," asked Jim? "I can be Barack Obama and you can be his 20-year-old daughter, Malia."

Sharon made a face.

"No, we've played that too many times before," said Sharon.

Jim looked at his mother.

"I know. I'll be Donald Trump and you can be Ivanka Trump. You've always liked that game, especially when I fuck you in the ass and you call me Daddy," said Jim.

Sharon shook her head.

"No tonight. Tonight, I want to play something special," she said giving her son a sexy smile.

Jim looked at his mother with excited, sexual anticipation.

"Which role shall we play," asked Jim?

His mother gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I'll be Sister Mary Elizabeth and you play my rapist, Father O'Brien," said Sharon with sexual excitement.

Jim nodded his head.

"We haven't played those roles in a long time. I'll get the costumes out of the closet," he said eager to rape his mother.

# # #

Sophia asked Kim if she'd like to join her and her son, Anthony, Jennifer and her son, Jason, and Brianna and her son, Larry, in a mother and son incest, swing club.

"Jennifer, Brianna, and I started a mother and son incest, swing club," said Sophia feeling out her friend. "We not only have sex with our sons but also, we have sex with one another's sons. Would you and Michael be interested in joining our small, select group of mothers and sons?"

Kim looked at Sophia with shocked, sexual arousal, and curiosity.

"Seriously? You have sex with your sons?"

Sophia nodded her head.

"Yes," she said unashamed and unembarrassed.

Kim smiled at her friend.

"I thought I was the only perverted mother who wanted to suck and fuck her son. It's good to know that there are other mothers like me," said Kim.

Sophia smiled.

"We're having another get together next Saturday night," said Sophia. "Would you like to attend with Michael?"

Kim gave Sophia a sexy look.

"I'd love to be part of your mother and son incest, swing club," said Kim.

# # #

Brianna met her friend, Violet, for a drink.

"Jennifer, Sophia, and I started a club and wanted to know if you wanted to join," said Brianna.

Violet looked at her friend with interest.

"What kind of club," asked Violet.

Brianna gave Violet a sexy smile.

"It's a mother and son incest, swing club," said Brianna.

Violet looked at her friend with confusion.

"A mother and son incest, swing club?"

Brianna nodded her pretty head.

"Yes. We have sex with our sons and have swinging sex with our friends' sons too. You and Tyrone are welcome to join our small, select group of incestuous swingers," said Brianna.

Violet looked at her three friends wide eyed.

"We'd love to be members of your club," she said.

# # #

In the same way that they approached Kim and Violet, Jennifer, Brianna, and Sophia approached Vanessa, Maxine, and Sharon. In the same way that Kim and Violet agreed to join the mother and son incest, swing club, Vanessa, Maxine, and Sharon agreed to join the club with their sons, too.

To be continued...