Mother and Son Secret Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I masturbated in front of my mother. I couldn't believe that I had the sexual nerve to masturbate in front of my mother. Allowing her to catch me masturbating in my room but this was different. This was perverted.

Having never masturbated myself in front of my mother before, something that I never knew but should have known, my mother loved watching me masturbate myself. Had I known that I would have masturbated in front of her before. Obviously, she got off on watching me fondle my naked prick and stroking my naked cock. It made her sexually aroused watching me cum.

From that point forward, I masturbated in front of my mother all of the time. Sometimes, she'd become so sexually aroused that she'd move to her knees, put her mouth on my stiff prick, stroke me, and allow me to cum in her beautiful mouth. Changing from the loving son to the perversely perverted love child. Who knew that living with my mother could be this sexually exciting.

As much as she loved watching me stroking my cock, I loved watching her masturbate her pussy. Never did I ever think that my mother would invite me into her bedroom to watch her masturbate herself. I loved watching her exposing her naked pussy while allowing me to watch her trim her pubic hairs. I loved watching her rub her clit while finger fucking her pussy. I loved watching her playing with herself with her vibrator and with her dildo. In the way that my mother loved watching me cum, I loved watching my having a sexual orgasm, too.

# # #

Sexually infatuated with my mother, I loved her voice. She has a sexy voice and not the high-pitched annoying voice that so many women have. If my mother was doing commercials, with her beautiful face, exceptional body, and her sultry voice, I'd buy whatever she was selling. As long as she was my personal trainer, if she was selling gym memberships, I'd join whatever gym she was hawking.

'Sign me up for a lifetime membership, mom,' I imagined saying to my mother while thinking, 'till death do us part.'

I loved her laugh. She has a melodious laugh that made me smile. I laughed with her whenever she laughs. Always happy and seldom sad, especially ever since she divorced my father, she laughed much more than she cried.

A vision of loveliness, as if she walked in sections, tits, pussy, and ass, tits, pussy, and ass, I love how she walked when sexually walking towards me. With her so very sexy and her body so very shapely, and with her every move a sexual memory, I loved how she moved. A real woman, there's not a thing that I don't love about my mother.

I love her. I really love her. I've never loved any other woman as much in the way that I love my mother. On a scale of ten, she's a ten. She's right up there with Bo Derek, Kate Upton, Scarlett Johansson, Blake Lively, and Jennifer Lawrence.

'I love her. I love her. I really love her,' I thought again while imagining her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

"I love you, mom," I said while wanting to say it over and again.

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was tempted to turn my head, kiss her on the lips, and stick my tongue in her mouth while feeling her big breasts. Yet not wanting to be premature in my sexual aggressiveness, I decided to cool it. Not wanting to rush anything, I didn't want to ruin anything.

"I love you, too, Logan," she said in that sultry and sexy voice that made me swoon.

As if she was Cathy Moriarty as Vickie La Motta in the Raging Bull, before she grew old and fat, she sexually excited me just by talking to me in that sexually sultry voice. If I was blind and asked my mother to read to me, with her reading to me in that sexy voice, I'd always have an erection. I swear that I could cum just by the sound of her voice.

'Logan. Take out the trash please,' I imagined her saying in that amazing voice.

As soon as she spoke to me, I imagined not only getting an erection but also cumming in my pants, too.

'Just a second mom. I'm cumming. After I'm done shooting my load, I'll take out the trash, I imagined replying.

# # #

A day unlike any other, when I fell in love with my mother, it happened instantly. One day, with the extra love that I suddenly felt for her, my feelings of love and devotion took me completely by surprise. I've always loved my mother and have always been sexually attracted to her. Yet, never expecting to fall in love with my mother, shocking me as much as it sexually excited me, it just happened.

When it did happen, when Cupid shot his arrow in my heart, I fell hard. Willing to be her sexual slave, I was ready to do her sexual bidding. Under her spell and powerless to break away, I was hers for the taking. She could ask me to do anything, anything at all, and I'd do it.

As confused as I was sexually excited, I didn't know what to do with my newfound feelings for my mother. Suddenly, feeling trapped, the last thing that I wanted confined was my love for my mother. I needed to set those sudden, overwhelming feelings free.

I needed to get out of the house. I needed to go for a walk. I needed to clear my head. Who better to walk with than with my mother? I needed to talk to her. Knowing that she'd understand, I needed to explain how I felt about her and why I felt all that I suddenly felt.

"Mom, it's a beautiful day. Can we go for a walk? I need to talk to you."

She laughed while looking at me with as if I was kidding about wanting to go for a walk.

"Go for a walk? You never go for a walk. You never walk anywhere. You drive your car everywhere you go. Whenever we go to the mall, instead of parking further out where there's plenty of empty spaces, you circle around again and again while looking for the closest parking space to the front door," she said. She looked at me with suspicion. "Why do you suddenly want to go for a walk?"

She looked at me with those big, beautiful green eyes.

"I need to talk to you," I said.

She laughed.

"We don't have to go for a walk to talk. We can talk right here. Besides, I haven't had breakfast yet. I haven't had my coffee, yet," she said with confusion. "You know how I get when I haven't had my coffee," she said with a laugh.

I looked at her in the way that no son should ever look at his mother. I looked at her with deep sexual desire. I looked at her with sexual lust. I looked at her with a deep-rooted love that a man has when asking a woman to marry him.

"Because if I stay here for another second, I'm afraid that I'll do this to you," I said.

I took a step forward and took my mother in my arms. While staring in her big, green, beautiful eyes as if I was her lover instead of her son, I leaned forward and kissed her. I kissed my mother on her lips. Thinking that my kiss was an innocent kiss, instead of pulling away, she returned my kiss with her kiss.

Then, clearly surprising her, going where no son should go with his mother, I parted her lips with my tongue. I French kissed her. I French kissed my mother.

The first time sticking my tongue in my mother's mouth, she tried pulling away from me but I wouldn't let go of her. As if I was kissing my wife after being away at war for too long, holding her tight, I kissed her long, I kissed her hard, and I kissed her deep. Sexually shockingly, something that I had never expected, I could feel her melting in my arms. With just one deep, wet kiss, astonishingly, my mother was mine for the taking. I could do anything that I wanted to sexually do with my mother.

Not stopping with just French kissing my mother, taking sexual advantage of her, with her swooning in my arms, I reached around her and felt her shapely ass though her nightgown. Enamored with her shapely ass, the first time feeling her nearly naked ass, expecting her to slap my hand away or slap my face, my mother surprised me by not stopping me from touching, feeling, and squeezing her ass. Instead, and again, as if she was melting in my arms, she continued kissing me, French kissing me, and allowing me to have my wicked, sexual way with her hot body.

Something that I yearned to do for years, I reached my horny hand up and felt her big, nearly naked breasts through her nightgown, first one and then the other. Soft yet firm, as if her big tits belonged there, her breasts felt so good in my big hands. Unable to stop myself, I continued feeling her shapely ass in my right hand and feeling her big breasts in my left hand while continuing to French kiss her.

Then, as soon as her nipples made their presence known, I fingered her nipples through her nightgown. My mother has such big nipples and I couldn't wait to suck them. Not stopping there with just feeling her ass and feeling her breasts, I raised the back of my mother's nightgown and felt her naked ass.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'If I thought her breasts were works of art, her ass is incredible.'

Something that I couldn't believe that I was doing, something that I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to do, I continued feeling her naked ass and feeling her nearly naked breasts while continuing to kiss her.

# # #

"Let's go to my bedroom. We can talk there," she said.

Only, fortunately for me, her way of talking was my way of talking, too. Instead of talking, she wanted to have sex. Surprising me and sexually exciting me, my mother wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

Unleashing the sexual animal in my mother by finally making the first, sexual move, in the way that I wanted to make love to her, I was surprised that she wanted to make love to me. In the way that I wanted to fuck my mother and cum in her pussy, she wanted to fuck me and cum in her pussy. In the way that I wanted to hump her faster and harder until she had a sexual orgasm from my cock, she wanted to hump me faster and harder, too. If only I had known how she felt before, I'd already be having sex with my mother.

As soon as we entered her bedroom, sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she reached down for the hem of her nightgown and lifted it over head and off. She was naked. My mother was naked and, frozen in place, all that I could do was to stare.

Never expecting her to strip herself naked in front of me, I couldn't believe that my MILF of a mother was standing before me naked. Not believing my horny eyes, my mother was naked. It was hard for me to wrap my head around that I was finally seeing my mother naked.

Unembarrassed and unashamed, she made no attempted to cover her nakedness with her hands or with her forearms. Instead, as if I was her husband and she was my wife, my mother allowed me to see her without her clothes. Instead of turning away, she allowed me to take my time in ogling her naked body.

"Take off your clothes," she ordered while looking down at the big bulge my erection made in my pajama bottoms. "Get naked with me, Logan," she said. "Show me your cock. I want to see your cock," she said while continuing to stare at my big bulge in the anticipation of my stripping myself naked.

As soon as I removed my t-shirt and pajama bottoms, surprising me, she sat up in bed, grabbed me by my arm, and pulled me on top of her. With my erect prick throbbing between her shapely thighs, a place where I've never been but always wanted to be, I was on top of my naked mother. Not wasting any time with foreplay, she reached down for my erect cock and positioned it between her legs and by the opening of her pussy. Not even having to rub her clit to get her wet, she was already wet. Then, with a hard hump, a place I haven't been since I was a fetus, I was inside of my mother's pussy.

Forget about making love, as if I was the woman and she was the man, my mother was fucking me. As if she had been waiting for fuck me since I turned 21-years-old, she humped me fast and she humped hard. We continued fucking like that until she tightened her arms around my neck and her legs around my back.

"Logan, don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. Hump me harder. Fuck me faster. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said. "Oh, my God, Logan. Oh, my God. I'm cumming."

As soon as my mother said my name, as if I had shot her, she collapsed in bed. While enjoying the afterglow of sex, she relaxed in bed. She didn't make a move while allowing me to sexually explore her naked breasts and finger her wet pussy. I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples before leaning down to suck them, first one and then the other. Not stopping there, I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy. I couldn't believe that I had not only fucked my mother but also, I was masturbating her, too.

Then, as if she had an electrical shock, she bolted up in bed. She slid halfway down my naked body to take my stiff prick in her soft hand before taking my hard cock in her warm mouth. While staring up at me with those beautiful, green eyes, my mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe she was sucking my cock. I never thought my mother would be stroking me while sucking me but she was. I'll be masturbating over her blowing me for the rest of my life.

Running my fingers through her beautiful, lush, blonde hair, I put a gentle hand to the back of her pretty, blonde head and gently pushed her head forward. As soon as I humped her mouth and fucked her face, I exploded load of cum in her mouth. Instead of swallowing my cum, she surprised me and climbed up to me to kiss me. Something I never expected her to do, shocking me, she snowballed my own cum in my mouth. Taken by surprise, as if I was my date at the senior prom, instead of spitting it out of my mouth, I swallowed it.

# # #

I told her that I loved her not as a son loved his mother but as a man loved a woman. She told me that she loved me but not as mother loved her son, she loved me in the way that a woman loved a man. We were on the same page. We were not only sexually attracted to one another but, indeed, we truly loved one another.

We had incestuous sex. I couldn't believe we had incestuous sex. Now that we had incestuous sex, I looked at her differently. All of my senses were heightened. She looked different. She looked better. She looked younger. Suddenly, I stopped thinking of her as my mother but as my wife, my girlfriend, and/or my lover.

She smelled different. She even felt different. When I held her and hugged her in my arms, I had the irresistible urge to touch and feel her everywhere through her clothes. I wanted to touch and feel her where no son should touch and feel his mother.

Knowing full well that my love for her was forbiddingly wrong, I didn't care. She was my mother and I loved her. I didn't care who knew that I loved my mother. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to make out with her. I wanted to have deeply penetrating sex with her. Besides, it wasn't as if I was forcing her to have sex with me, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

While touching her and feeling her through her clothes, I wanted to slowly strip my mother naked while making out with her. I couldn't wait to undress her. I wanted to rub her clit and finger her pussy while licking her warm, wet cunt. After my mother sucked my cock, I wanted to eat her pussy. I wanted to make slow and passionate love to her. I wanted to fuck her fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

Wishing I could impregnate my mother, I wanted to cum in her pussy. I wanted to give her my baby. Not all one way, with me not as submissively sexual, I wanted my MILF of a mother to blow me again before fucking me. I wanted her to return my hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps. I not only wanted to cum in her mouth but also, I wanted to cum in her pussy, too.

Indeed, a sexual fantasy come true, I wanted her to suck my cock again. I not only wanted to cum in her beautiful mouth again but also, I wanted to cum all over her beautiful face, in her gorgeous, red hair, and across her huge, double D, cup breasts. I wanted to give my mother a cum bath. As if I was a dog claiming her with my scent, I wanted to see her dripping with cum from her hair, her nose, her mouth, her chin, and her breasts.

'My God. That was quite a load of cum, Logan. Were you saving that especially for me,' I imagined her saying while wiping cum from her face, her hair, and her naked breasts? 'You made quite a mess of me,' I imagined her saying while laughing her melodious laugh.

Then, not allowing her to get away so easy, I imagined turning her over, bending her forward, and fucking her from behind.

'If you think that was a lot of cum, get ready for this load of cum that I have to shoot in your pussy,' I imagined saying.

# # #

Different from other men who have had sex with their mothers, oddly enough, I was never sexually attracted to my mother. I never masturbated over her while imagining her naked and her having sex with me. Never allowing her to catch me masturbating over her, I never deliberately exposed myself to her. Now, a dramatic change in my sexual attraction to my mother and her sexual attraction to me, I loved exposing myself to my mother. I loved showing her my erect cock. Allowing my stiff prick to grow 8 inches, she sexually excited me when she stared at my naked prick.

"Oh, Logan, I love your big cock," she said while stroking it, kissing, licking it, and sucking it before fucking it. "It's so hard. Your prick is not only bigger than your father's prick, it's much harder than his cock ever was."

I never spied on my mother to watch her undressing until recently. Until that fateful day when we had forbidden sex, I never saw her in her bra and panties. I never saw her topless, and/or naked. Then, it hit me when she started undressing with her bedroom door open. She wanted me to see her in her bra and panties. She wanted me to see her topless. She wanted me to see her naked. Now, every time she undresses or dresses, I'm standing in her bedroom doorway watching her undress or dress.

With her knowing that I was there watching, I watched her unbutton and remove her blouse to expose her big, white brassiere and her long line of sexy cleavage. I watched her remove her short skirt to expose her white bikini panties. I saw my mother in her in her bra and panties. I saw her in her short, low-cut and sheerly revealing nightgowns. I saw her topless. I saw her naked.

Now, I loved seeing her in her bra and panties. I loved seeing her in her short, low-cut and sheerly revealing nightgowns. I loved seeing her topless and I love seeing her naked.

I couldn't wait to hold her. I couldn't wait to touch her and feel her. I couldn't wait to slowly undress again and again her while making out with her and making love to her before fucking her fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

It wasn't just one thing that I loved about my mother. It was everything. As if she was a woman made especially for me, I loved her thickly lush, red hair. I loved her beautiful, bright green eyes. Kissing every one of them, I even loved her freckles.

Where most women with red hair have brown eyes or blue eyes, it's a real rarity for a redheaded woman to have green eyes. Less than 2% of the world population have red hair, and around 2% of the world population have green eyes. Doing the math, 0.02 x 0.02 = 0/0004 for a total of 0.04%. Although it's not an exact number, it's safe to say that around 3 million people out of 7.6 billion have red hair and green eyes.

# # #

It all innocently started when we were sitting on the sofa together while watching a movie and having a couple glasses of wine. With her weighing only 140 pounds, one glass of wine made my mother giggly and tipsy. Two glasses of wine made her a little drunk. Three glasses of wine made horny and sleepy.

Hoping to get her in the mood for incestuous sex, an odd movie for me to watch with my mother but hoping she'd get the hint that I wanted to have incestuous sex with her, we were watching Spanking the Monkey. The movie was about a young man who helped care for his mother after she broke her leg. With her leg in a cast, he massaged her thigh with crème while she deliberately exposed her panty clad crotch to his horny eyes. Sometimes, when she was horny, with her not wearing panties, she exposed her naked pussy to her son's horny eyes.