Mother and Son Secret Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until they got to the shower scene that her son, helping his mother shower, saw his mother naked, completely naked, for the first time. Watching him seeing his mother naked while staring at her naked body, as if she was thinking of me seeing her naked and staring at her naked body, my mother visibly squirmed. Clearly, she was sexually aroused that the son saw his mother naked.

It was then that I imagined showering with my mother and seeing one another naked while touching her and feeling her everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother. My sexually fantasy come true, I'd love to shower with her while having incestuous sex with her in the shower. While touching and feeling one another everywhere, a special treat, I'd love it when we dried one another with towels.

# # #

She was working on her third glass of wine when I innocently put my arm around her shoulder. No doubt from playing tennis and swimming, her shoulder was as firm as it was soft. When I put my arm around her, she relaxed against me. When she leaned into me, her nightgown top fell open and, being the incestuous pervert that I've grown to be, I clearly could see down her low-cut, nightgown top. Sexually distracted, I could see the tops of her huge breasts and her long, sexy line of cleavage.

As if she inherently knew what I wanted, she looked up at me when I stared down at her. It was at the moment that I knew that I was going to kiss my mother. The first time kissing my mother, French kissing her, it was a kiss like no other. It was at that moment that I knew we'd be having sex, incestuous sex with her. I knew that I'd be masturbating her and she'd be stroking and sucking me. I knew that we'd be fucking.

Having never kissed my mother on the lips before but always wanting to, daring myself to kiss her and daring myself to stick my tongue in my mother's mouth, I leaned down and kissed her. Instead of turning her head away, she allowed me to kiss her. Surprising even myself, I parted her lips with my tongue. I stuck my tongue in my mother's mouth and gave her a deep, wet kiss while cupping her big, nearly naked breasts through her sheer nightgown in my horny hand.

I couldn't believe that I had French kissed my mother. I couldn't believe she allowed me to French kiss her. I couldn't believe that we were making out while I felt her nearly, naked breasts through her nightgown. Not stopping my horny hand, she allowed me to reach inside of her nightgown top to feel and fondle her naked breasts while fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

Again, not stopping me, she allowed me lift the hem of her nightgown to her waist and cup her naked pussy. She allowed me to part her pussy lips and rub her clit while finger fucking her pussy. Then, surprising me, with her breathing through her mouth, she reached her soft, warm hand inside of my pajama bottoms and wrapped her hand around my growing erection. I couldn't believe my mother was holding my naked prick in her soft, warm hand while slowly stroking me.

Surprising me and sexually shocking me, my mother was just as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited. Clearly, she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. While fondling the head of my cock with her manicured fingertips, she slowly stroked me. Something that I never imagined she'd do; I couldn't believe that my mother was masturbating me. My MILF of a mother was giving me a hand job.

# # #

Then, after she finished her third glass of wine, she removed my stiff prick from my pajama bottoms while continuing to stare down at me. In the way that my mother stared at my naked prick, she made me so sexually excited that my naked cock throbbed and pulsated in her soft, warm hand. I couldn't believe that my mother continued staring down at my naked prick in the way that I stared down at her naked breasts.

Hard to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe my mother was staring at my naked cock while slowly stroking my cock. She stared down at my erect prick as if she had never seen an erect prick before. She stared down at my naked cock as if she wanted to suck it and fuck it. Stroking me faster and harder, she seemed determined for me to cum.

Then, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she leaned down and put her head in my lap while continuing to stare at my naked prick and fondling the head of my naked prick with her manicured fingertips. Continuing to sexually tease me, as if my swollen dick was her private, sex toy, she continued fondling my cock. Then, with me not having to ask her to stroke me, she wrapped her fingers around my erect prick and continued stroking me. Stroking me faster and stroking me harder, again, she was determined for me to cum.

My mother wanted me to cum. She was masturbating me. I couldn't believe that my mother was masturbating me. Something that I had always imagined her doing, my mother's hand felt so good stroking my naked, erect prick. Not wanting to disappoint her, I needed to cum for my mother.

Not stopping with just masturbating me, shocking me, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked me while continuing to stroke me. My MILF of a mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe my mother was sucking my prick.

Always hoping that she did, I had no idea that my mother sucked cock. Glad that my mother was a cocksucker, she continued sucking my cock. If my mother giving me a hand job wasn't enough, I couldn't believe my mother was giving me a blowjob. I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life. Then, while hoping that she'd allow me to cum in her mouth, she surprised me when she did.

# # #

From that day forward, instead of living as mother and son, we lived as husband and wife. I slept in her bed every night. I held her, hugged, cuddled with her, and spooned her. She stroked me and sucked me every morning and I masturbated, ate her, and fucked her every night.

The best sex I ever had; I never knew how happy I could be having incestuous sex with my mother.

"I love you, mother," I said kissing her on her lips.

She smiled and returned my kiss with her kiss.

"I love you, too, Logan," she said.

THE END