Mother and Son Swinging Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I can't believe what I'm seeing,' thought Brett. 'My mother and sister are having lesbian sex. I can't believe my mother and sister are lesbians.'

# # #

Not done there, moving even closer together, his mother inserted one end of the dildo in her pussy and his sister inserted the other end in her cunt. Then, lying back with their legs spread wide and his mother's legs on top of his sister's legs, they moved even closer. They slowly humped one another. Mother and daughter fucked one another's pussies with the dildo. He watched his mother and sister fucking. He watched this inanimate dildo do everything he wished he could do with his mother and sister with his cock.

Still not done. From there, moving to all fours and positioning themselves pussy to pussy, they attached the dildo as if it was an umbilical cord. As if they were lumberjacks using a two man saw, they fucked one another as if they were being fucked doggie style by men from behind. Even with watching so very lesbian many porn videos, he had never seen two women using a double-sided dildo to fuck one another.

Still not done giving him a lesbian show, with his mother still turned one way and his sister still turned the other, ass to ass, instead of sticking the dildo in their pussies, they stuck the dildo in their asses. Slowly humping one another, his mother fucked his sister in her ass while his sister fucked his mother in her ass. If it wasn't enough they were sucking on the dildo, and fucking the dildo, now they were having anal sex and taking the dildo up their asses.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'If I didn't see this with my own eyes, I'd never believe it. I only wish I could video this but, they'd see the red light of my video camera and know that I'm on the stairs watching them.'

He wondered if his mother and/or his sister would allow him to fuck them in their asses. He'd not only love to fuck his mother in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass but also, he'd love to fuck his sister in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass too. Not wanting to miss a thing, he stared at them as if he was a perverted peeper and, for all intents and purposes, he was.

Then, when he moved to lean in closer for a better view, his mother quickly looked up in his direction. He immediately leaned back in the darkness but she may have seen him. He hoped his mother didn't see him watching them having lesbian sex. Yet, if she did see him, not stopping, they continued fucking one another in the ass with the dildo. Suddenly, with his mother more sexually animated, seemingly the fact that he was there watching them made his mother even more sexually aroused.

"Oh, Emma. Fuck your mother. Fuck my ass, Emma, fuck my ass," said his mother.

Emma humped her mother while his mother humped her daughter.

"Mom, don't stop. Fuck me, Mom. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster," said Emma.

# # #

They removed the dildo from their asses and fingered one another's pussy to orgasm. As soon as they started hugging and kissing again and, obviously, enjoying the afterglow of sex, Brett quietly retreated up the stairs to his room. He couldn't believe his mother and sister were having lesbian sex. He couldn't believe his mother saw him, at least he thought she did. With it so dark on the stairs at this time of night, hopefully she didn't know he was there watching.

Then, he had a dastardly thought. Now that he knew his mother was sexually intimate with his sister, how hot would that be to not only have incestuous sex with his mother but also to have incestuous sex with his sister too? After seeing his mother and sister naked, he'd love to touch and feel their naked bodies while having sex with their naked bodies. Maybe we could have a threesome.

'I'd love to lose my virginity to my mother or my sister,' he thought.

In the way that he stared at his mother's naked body, he stared at his sister's naked body. In the way that he wished his mother would stroke his prick, he'd love for his sister to stroke his prick too. In the way that he wished his mother would suck his cock and fuck his cock, he wished his sister would suck his cock and fuck his cock too. He wished he could have sex with his mother and sister in the way that his sister had sex with their mother and his mother had sex with his sister.

Only, now he wondered if they'd never have sex with him because they were lesbians. Hopefully, they were bi-sexual. Hopefully, his mother would have sex with him one day in the way she had sex with his sister. Hopefully, his sister would have sex with him one day in the way that she had sex with their mother.

He wondered if he should have confronted them. He'd love to offer them his finger, his tongue, and/or his cock instead of them having to use a dildo. In the way that he'd love to have sex with his mother, he'd love to have sex with his sister. Now that he knew his mother is sexually and incestuously intimate with her daughter, maybe she'd be sexually and incestuously intimate with him too. Now that he knew his sister is sexually and incestuously intimate with their mother, maybe she'd be sexually and incestuously intimate with her brother too.

'How hot would that be to have sex with my mother? How hot would that be to have sex with my sister? How hot would that be to have a threesome with my mother and my sister? How hot would that be to lose my virginity to my mother and/or my sister,' he thought?

# # #

Later the next afternoon, home alone with his mother after she took the day off from work, and with his sister and father not home from work yet, Brett stripped himself naked.

'By exposing my prick to her and allowing her to catch me masturbating, this is my chance to sexually seduce my mother,' he thought.

Alone with his bad self, as if he was about to have incestuous sex with his mother, he stripped himself naked. While imagining her already in his room, he imagined stripping himself naked in readiness to have sex with his mother. After seeing his mother naked and masturbating herself, and after watching his mother and sister having lesbian sex, he couldn't wait to masturbate himself over all that he saw and heard. Yet, saving his cum especially for her, his plan was to allow his mother to catch him masturbating.

While slowly stroking himself to a bigger and harder erection, something he'd never forget, he remembered his mother naked and calling his name while masturbating herself. Something so shocking as it was sexually exciting, he never knew his mother masturbated. Again, something so shocking as it was sexually exciting, he never knew she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

'She wants me to fuck her. My mother wants to fuck me. She wants me to cum in her pussy,' he thought while continuing to stroke himself to a bigger and harder erection. 'She wants to blow me. My mother wants to suck my cock. She wants me to cum in her mouth. She wants to swallow my cum. Then, holding back some cum, she wants me to give her a cum bath and cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. Wow.'

Now, he wished he had walked downstairs and stood by the couch to watch her playing with herself. Albeit with her catching him by surprise, he wished he had confronted her nonetheless. As she begged him to do, he wished he had fingered her, licked her, and fucked her pussy. At the very least, he wished he had touched her, felt her, and masturbated his cum all over her naked body. At the very least, he wished he had told his mother that he wanted her to suck him and fuck him in the way she wanted to suck him and fuck him.

He wished he had walked downstairs naked to confront his sister and mother having lesbian sex. Under the threat of telling his father that they were having a sexually, incestuous, lesbian relationship, he wished he had insisted that they both suck his prick and fuck his prick. In the way his sister had sex with his mother, he wanted to have sex with his mother too. In the way that his mother had sex with his sister, he wanted to have sex with his sister too.

# # #

He fell back on his bed and continued to slowly stroke himself to a semi erection while imagining his mother naked and having sex with him. He imagined sticking his prick in his mother's cunt and fucking her. He imagined cumming in his mother's pussy. He imagined sticking his prick in his mother's mouth and her sucking him. He imagined cumming in his mother's mouth.

Then, after seeing his sister naked and watching her having lesbian sex with his mother, he imagining having sex with his naked sister. He imagined cumming in his sister's mouth and pussy. He imagined having a threesome with his naked mother and his naked sister.

Then, with him in his room and on his bed naked, he imagined his mother opening his bedroom door without knocking and catching him naked. With him in his room masturbating, he imagined his mother catching him masturbating. He wanted her to not only catch him naked but also to catch him masturbating. He wanted her to catch him naked and masturbating in the way he caught her naked and masturbating. He wanted her to see his naked prick in the way he saw her naked tits and naked pussy.

Knowing that his mother would be upstairs soon carrying up his laundry, as nervous as he was sexually excited by his incestuous thoughts, he wanted to see her reaction to seeing him naked and masturbating. He wondered if she'd stare or look away. He wondered if she'd stay or if she'd leave. He wanted to expose himself to her, but could he? Did he dare allow his mother to see his erect, naked prick? He wanted her to catch him masturbating. He wanted to cum for his mother. Did he dare allow his mother to catch him masturbating and cumming?

In the way she unintentionally exposed her naked body to him, he needed to deliberately expose his naked body to her while making it appear accidental. Now that he saw her naked while masturbating herself, he needed to show her his naked body while masturbating himself. In the way that he watched her cum, he wanted her to watch him cum. He wondered if she'd have the same sexual lust for him when seeing him naked and masturbating that she had when she masturbated over the thoughts of having sex with him.

Had he not witnessed his mother naked while masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with him, he'd never be so blatant in exposing himself to her. He'd never be so perverted to allow her to catch him masturbating. Yet, what better way to show his sexual attraction to her than for her to catch him naked and masturbating over the thoughts of seeing her naked and having sex with her? What better way to show her his sexual attraction to her than for her to hear him vocalize his forbidden desire to have sex with her naked body?

Returning the sexual favor with his incestuous display, he wanted to give his mother as much of a deliberate, naked masturbation show as she unwittingly gave him an unintentional, naked masturbation show. He knew his mother would soon hear him masturbating over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with her. Would she open her door or would she leave? If she opened his bedroom door, he didn't know what she'd do when she saw him naked and stroking his prick.

Would she quietly stand by his bedroom door to listen in the way that he silently remained sitting on the hall stairs listening and watching? Hopefully, she had more nerve to confront him than he had to ignore her. Hopefully, she'd barge in his room, catch him naked, and stay to watch him masturbating. Hopefully, she'd be sexually aroused enough to want to watch him cum. Hopefully, after hearing him tell her how much he sexually wanted her, she'd give him her hand, her mouth, and/or offer him her pussy.

'Something I never thought would happen until I heard my mother masturbating over me, I'd love to have sex with my mother,' he thought. 'Now, if it's not enough that I'd love to have sex with my MILF of a mother, after seeing them both naked together, I'd love to have sex with my sexy sister too. How hot would that be to lose my virginity to my mother or sister? Taking notes when going from one to the other, how hot would that be to not only have sex with my mother but also my sister?'

While slowly stroking himself to a bigger and harder erection, he thought of his mother wanting to suck him and fuck him. He thought of his naked mother and his naked sister having lesbian sex. He stopped stroking his cock and remained quiet to listen while waiting to hear when she was coming. Even though he was nervous, he couldn't wait for her to see his naked prick. With his sexual excitement trumping his nervousness, having no shame, embarrassment, or remorse, he couldn't wait for her to catch him masturbating.

His twisted justification to expose himself to his mother and allow her to catch him playing with himself was because he saw her naked and caught her playing with herself. He heard her calling his name to fuck her and to stick his cock in her mouth for her to suck him. Even more than that, he saw her naked with his naked sister. He saw them having lesbian sex. What more did he need to make a sexually inappropriate move on his mother than that? Yet, with him still a virgin, his sexual inexperience stopped him from making a sexual move on his mother until now.

Then, ready or not, he heard her close the cellar door. As if there was a drumroll going off fin his head, he heard her walking up the stairs. Feeling the anticipation, he heard her walking along the hall. With the suspense palatable albeit nerve racking, walking closer, she was nearly at his bedroom door. Does he expose himself to her and allow her to catch him masturbating or not? Does he allow her to know that he wants to have sex with her in the way she verbalized that she wanted to suck him and fuck him?

'This is it. This is really it. She's coming. My mother is coming. My mother is here. It's now or never.'

# # #

As if he was a CFNM stripper, he started his masturbation show. Ready to deliberately expose himself to his mother in the way she unintentionally exposed herself to him, he wanted his mother to see how big and how hard his prick was for her. As nervous as he was sexually excited, having gone beyond the point of no return, with her nearly at his bedroom door, there was no turning back now.

If he wanted to have sex with her before, he wanted to have sex with her even more now. Stroking himself faster and harder but not wanting to cum just yet, proud of his big dick, he had a hard erection to show his mother. He couldn't wait for her to see his engorged cock. He couldn't wait to see her reaction to seeing his naked prick. Again, he wondered if she'd stare or look away. Again, he wondered if she'd stay or leave.

Yet, not only did he want her to see his prick but also, he wanted her to touch his prick, feel his prick, and stroke his prick. He wanted her to suck his prick and fuck his prick. At the very least, hoping she'd stay to watch him masturbate. As if his cock was a Jack-in-the-box with him having a big, hard surprise for his mother, he couldn't for her to open his bedroom door. He'd love to masturbate for his mother. He'd love to cum for his mother. He'd love her to watch him cum.

"Mom, oh, Mom," he said loud enough for her to hear him in the hall, even with his bedroom door closed. "I want you. I want to kiss you while touching you and feeling you everywhere through your clothes. Then, I want to slowly undress you. I want to strip you naked while touching you and feeling your naked body everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother," he said. "I want to feel your big tits while fingering your nipples. I want to feel your naked ass and finger your naked pussy."

Filled with the incestuous desire of hopefully having sex with his mother, he paused in his sexual lust before stroking himself faster and harder. Not quite sure where she was, he paused stroking himself to listen. Not hearing her, he paused stroking himself again to listen. Then, when he sensed her and heard her outside his bedroom door, while hoping he was sexually arousing her, he continued sexually teasing her with his sexually, inappropriate words.

"Oh, Mom. Mom, I want you. I need to have sex with you. Mom, oh, Mom," he said.

He hoped he was making her as sexually aroused as she had made him sexually excited yesterday morning when he watched her stripped herself naked and masturbated herself over the thoughts of having sex with him. He hoped he was making her as sexually aroused as she had made him sexually excited late last night while having lesbian sex with his sister. He hoped he was making her as sexually aroused as he was making himself incestuously excited now.

"Stroke me, Mother. Stroke my prick. Give me a hand job. Masturbate me before you take me in your mouth. Blow me, Mom, blow me. Suck my dick. I can't wait to cum in your mouth. I can't wait to fuck you and cum in your pussy," he said laying it on thick. "I can't wait to give you a cum bath and cum all over your pretty face. As if you're my sexy bitch and my dirty whore instead of my sexy, MILF of a mother, I can't wait to see you awash with my cum."

# # #

As if she was frozen in place with shock or, hopefully, with sexual excitement, he could see the shadow from her feet blocking the hall light from entering beneath his bedroom door. Just standing there without moving and without making a sound, she stood in front of his bedroom door listening. He wondered if she'd continue standing there while listening to him masturbating or if she'd open his bedroom door to watch him stroking his prick?

In the way that he saw her naked yesterday morning and late last night, he'd love her to see him naked too now. In the way that he watched her masturbating, he'd love his mother to watch him masturbating. In the way that he stayed to watch her cum, he'd love her to stay to watch him cum. In the way he watched her having lesbian sex with his sister, he'd love for his mother to now have incestuous sex with him.

Yet, instead of her feeling sexually excited that he was masturbating over the thoughts of him having sex with her naked body, perhaps, she felt uncomfortable. Perhaps, she was embarrassed that he had sexually, inappropriate thoughts for her in the way that she had sexually, inappropriate thoughts for him. Perhaps, with him incestuously lusting over her made her realize that it was wrong for her to be sexually lusting over him. With sex between them strictly forbidden, she was his mother and he was her son after all.

Maybe, instead of opening his bedroom door to catch him naked and masturbating, the right thing to do, she'd leave his laundry basket outside his closed, bedroom door. He hoped she wouldn't do that. He hoped she'd barge in his bedroom in the way that he always wanted to barge in her bedroom when she was dressing or undressing or barge in the bathroom when she was showering or bathing. Now, he was the one who felt embarrassed. He was the one who felt ashamed. He was the one who felt perverted.

Suddenly feeling embarrassed and ashamed, already showing signs of remorse for verbalizing his wanton, sexual desire for his mother, he suddenly felt despicable to want to expose himself to her. He suddenly felt like such a cad and a pervert to want her to catch him masturbating himself over the thoughts of her naked while having sex with his mother. He felt like such a deranged lunatic to not only want to have incestuous sex with his mother but also to have incestuous sex with his sister too.

'What's wrong with me for wanting to expose myself to my mother? What's wrong with me for wanting her to catch me naked and masturbating? What's wrong with me for not only wanting to have illicit sex with my mother but also wanting to have incestuous sex with my sister too,' he thought?