Mother and Son Swinging Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Then, he thought about the biggest fly in his incestuous soup, his father. If only his mother was divorced or his father was deceased, he'd have free, sexual reign over his mother and sister. If he was the only man in the house, a not so subtle hint that he wanted and expected sex, he'd walk around his mother naked and with an erection. If there wasn't a man to reprimand him, he'd walk around his sister naked and with an erection too.

If only his father wasn't around, he'd be free to make sexual passes at his MILF of a mother and his sexy sister. He'd be free to spy on them and barge in on them. He'd be free to watch them dress and undress while touching them, feeling them, and groping them everywhere a son should never touch, feel, and grope his mother and a brother should never touch, feel, and grope his sister. With no one there to stop him, he'd be free to sleep in the same bed with them.

He knew his father would never understand his sexual attraction to his mother. How could he? Why would he? What kind of husband would allow his wife to have sex with their son? What kind of father would allow his son to have sex with his mother. Moreover, what kind of mother would have sex with her son? Never thinking it would be possible to have sex with his mother, after seeing his mother naked and masturbating herself, perhaps, she'd have sex with him. All of this was as convoluted as it was crazy.

Yet, adding to and encouraging his incestuous, sexual desire for his mother, the fact remained that he saw his mother naked and masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with him. He heard her say that she wanted to fuck him. He heard her say that she wanted him to cum in her cunt. He heard her say that she wanted to blow him. He heard her say that she wanted him to cum in her mouth. He heard her say that she wanted him to give her a cum bath and cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her big, naked tits.

Yet, in the way that his father would never understand his sexual attraction to his mother, his father would never understand his sexual attraction to his sister either. What kind of father would allow his son to have sex with his daughter? Moreover, what kind of sister would have sex with her brother? Nonetheless, in the way that he now wanted to have sex with his mother, he wanted to have sex with his sister too.

Moreover, adding to his incestuous, sexual desire for his mother and sister, he saw his naked mother having sex with his naked sister. He saw his naked sister having sex with their naked mother. If his mother had sex with her daughter, why wouldn't she have sex with him? Moreover, if his sister had sex with their mother, why wouldn't she have sex with him? Never thinking it would be possible to have sex with his sister, after seeing Emma naked and having sex with their mother, perhaps, she'd have sex with him too.

Instead of there being something wrong with him, maybe there was something wrong with them. Maybe there was something wrong with not only his mother but also his sister. Yet, with him having been raised in the same house, obviously, there was something wrong with him too. What kind of mother masturbates over the thoughts of her son naked and having sex with him. What kind of mother wants to suck her son and fuck her son?

What kind of mother has sex with her daughter? What kind of mother makes out with her daughter while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere? What kind of mother fucks her daughter's pussy with a dildo while allowing her daughter to fuck her pussy too? What kind of mother has anal sex with her daughter while allowing her to have anal sex with her too?

As bad as his mother and sister are, he's just as bad. What kind of son wants to have sex with his mother? What kind of brother wants to have sex with his sister? What kind of man wants to have a threesome with his mother and sister?

Something he didn't think about. What if his mother tells his father that he was jerking off over her? What if she tells his father that he had sexual thoughts for her that culminated in him in wanting to strip her naked and wanting her to masturbate him before blowing him? What if his mother tells his sister that her brother is a pervert? What if she warns his sister to be careful of him? What if she asks him to pack his bags and leave the house? Where would he go?

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.