Mother and Son Swinging Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

As if he was a deer caught in headlights, with his hand still wrapped around his erect prick, he stroked himself faster. Determined to cum in front of his mother and for his mother, he stroked his prick harder. Wanting to cum for his mother, he literally pounded his prick faster and harder. Just as he couldn't wait to cum, another one of his sexual fantasies come true, he couldn't wait for her to see him cum. With her now knowing that he was masturbating over her this morning in the way she masturbated over him yesterday morning, he wanted to cum for his mother.

He stared at his mother staring at his erect prick. No longer hiding her sexual feelings for her son, she stared at his cock with sexual arousal. She stared at his cock as if she had never seen an erect prick before. She stared at his naked dick in the way that he stared at her naked tits and naked pussy. She stared at his naked prick as if she wanted to stroke it, suck it, and fuck it in the way that he stared at her naked pussy while wanting for finger it, lick it, and fuck it.

Only, suddenly feeling like a pervert, he needed to stop stroking himself. He wanted to stop stroking himself, only, he couldn't. With his mother intently watching him stroke his prick, seemingly encouraging him to continue masturbating, he didn't want to disappoint her. Obviously, with her still staring, she didn't want him to stop. Obviously, with her still watching, she wanted to see him masturbate. Obviously, with her still there in his room, she wanted to watch him cum.

Surprising him, she stared at his naked prick in the way that he stared at her naked tits and pussy when she was masturbating herself. She stared at him in the way that he stared at her when she was having lesbian sex with his naked sister. Frozen in place, they stared at one another for what seemed like minutes when it was only for a few seconds. As much as he sexually wanted her, she seemingly sexually wanted him too. He'd love nothing more than to finish masturbating while his mother watched. He'd love nothing more than to cum for his mother.

Yet, sometimes hard to read her, he wondered what she was thinking. Now that she was standing in his bedroom by the foot of his bed and staring at his naked prick while watching him masturbate, he wondered what she'd do. Would she stay or would she leave? Would she like to watch him cum? Would she tell his father that he not only exposed his naked prick to her but also masturbated and ejaculated his incestuous lust for her in front of her?

He wondered if she was as sexually aroused seeing him naked as he was sexually excited by her seeing him naked, and in the way that he was sexually excited seeing her naked yesterday. He wondered if she was sexually aroused watching him masturbate himself today in the way that he was sexually excited when watching her masturbating herself yesterday. He wondered if she'd have sex with him today in the way that he wanted to have sex with her yesterday.

In the way that he wished he could have rubbed his mother's naked, wet pussy while feeling her big, naked tits and fingering her erect nipples, he'd love for his mother to stroke his erect, naked prick. In the way he wished he could have masturbated his mother, he'd love his mother to masturbate him. In the way that he wanted to fall between her spread, wide open legs and finger and lick her glistening wet pussy, he wanted her to stroke him while sucking him.

'I'd love my mother to masturbate me, only that will never happen,' he thought. 'It's enough that my mother saw my naked prick. It's enough that my mother stayed in my room to watch me stroke myself and masturbate myself. It's enough that I not only saw my mother naked and masturbating but also that I saw her with my naked sister having lesbian sex. Once again, as if I don't have enough to masturbate over, I'll be masturbating over all of this for as long as I live.'

With their surprised, sexual interaction happening so fast, Christine stared at her son in the way that Brett stared at his mother. Like mother like son, in the way that he saw his mother naked and masturbating herself yesterday morning, she saw her son naked and masturbating himself today. With him returning the favor of catching his mother naked while masturbating herself, in the way that she may have set him up to catch her naked and masturbating, he wondered if she wanted to catch him naked and masturbating too.

# # #

"Mom! Oh, my God, Mom. I'm so embarrassed. This is so embarrassing," he said moving his hand away from his naked prick for her to better see. "I can't believe you saw me naked. I can't believe you caught me masturbating," he said while feigning his embarrassment and feebly looking for something to cover his nakedness.

Now that she was already in his room, saw him naked, and caught him masturbating, instead of leaving his bedroom, she put her laundry basket on his bedroom chair and closed his bedroom door her. Even though they were home alone, perhaps, she figured that her daughter and/or husband may return home from work unexpectedly and earlier than scheduled. With his cock too big and too stiff to bend forward enough for him to cover his naked prick, he tried his best to conceal his nakedness with his hand by bending it backwards.

Instead of leaving his room, she hiked up her short, tight skirt to make her comfortable enough to sit. As if she was sitting around a campfire, she sat on his bed facing him with her legs tucked beneath her and with her knees spread wide open. Something he was sexually excited to see, an unexpected sexual surprise, and one that added to the hardness of his cock, his mother flashed him her panties. From his prone position on his bed, he had the perfect up-skirt, continual view of his mother's bright white, bikini panties.

Trying not to catch him looking, he could clearly see the indentation of her pussy slit, the shape of her pussy mound, her camel toe, and even her dark brown, pubic hairs that escaped from the sides of her panties. He had seen plenty of up-skirt peeks of his mother's panties before but never one that was this close and this prolonged. He loved his mother's panties and enjoyed seeing his mother's panties as much as his mother seemingly enjoyed seeing his naked prick.

'Is my Mom deliberately flashing me her panties or is she oblivious that she's exposed,' he thought?

In the way he wished she'd reach out her hand to touch his naked, erect cock, he'd love to reach out his hand and finger her pussy through her panties. He'd love her to stroke his stiff prick and masturbate him in the way that he'd love to rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy to masturbate her. As much as he'd love to watch his mother cum while masturbating her, he'd love to cum for his mother while she masturbated him and watched. With her sitting so close to him, he'd love to cum all over her hand and even in her mouth.

'Only, in the way that she'd never masturbate me, she'd never allow me to masturbate her,' he thought.

With him already sexually excited and with her seemingly already sexually aroused too, he stared at her panty clad cunt in the way that she stared at his erect, naked prick. Seemingly having nothing more to say, mother and son silently remained like that even though they both had so very much more to say. With so very much of their incestuous lust unspoken but obvious by their sexually excited stares, he continued staring at her panties in the way that she continued staring at his exposed prick.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, Brett," she said giving him a warm and loving motherly smile.

She looked up at him before looking down at his exposed prick again, this time seemingly with pride.

"Sorry, Mom. I didn't know you were outside my bedroom door," he said lying. "I'm embarrassed that you heard me say all that I said."

As if she was an Indian snake charmer, she stared at his throbbing and pulsating cock. As if he was a sexual degenerate, and he was, he stared at his mother's exposed panties. Obviously, they couldn't help themselves from staring at one another. Like mother like son, he continued staring down at her exposed panties while she continued staring at his exposed prick.

"With you having an overload of testosterone, masturbation, especially at your age is normal," she said as if she was talking about the weather and the clouds in the sky. "Masturbation releases sexual tension, reduces stress, helps you to sleep," she said as if she was his physician. "Masturbation improves self-esteem, body image, and strengthens muscle tone in your pelvic and anal areas," she said pausing as if rethinking what she was about to say next.

Just as he never thought he'd see his mother naked for such a prolonged period of time, he never thought his mother would stare at his naked cock for such a prolonged period of time. He never thought she'd sit on his bed with her skirt hiked up, her knees spread wide open, and her panties exposed to his horny eyes. Just as he thought she'd never barge in his bedroom to catch him playing with himself, he never thought he'd have a continual and uninterrupted view of his mother's bright, white, bikini panties.

With this all seeming so surreal, he was living out his sexual fantasy. Just as he never thought he'd catch her naked and masturbating, he'd never thought he'd catch her having lesbian sex with his sister. Then, returning the sexual favor, he never thought he'd have the audacity to deliberately expose his naked prick to his mother. He never thought she'd stay in his room to stare at his erect cock in the way that he was staring at her exposed panties.

"I'm still embarrassed that you caught me naked and masturbating," he said continuing to feign his embarrassment and modesty. "I feel like such a pervert, Mother," he said.

With her not hiding her panties from him, he no longer bothered covering his throbbing and pulsating naked prick with his hand from her. With her deliberately exposing her panties to him, he continued to deliberately expose his cock to her. He only wished she'd touch him in the way that he'd love to finger her. Only, a stalemate, with him waiting for her to make the first move, she was obviously waiting for him to make the first move too.

Yet, they both had already gone far beyond making the first move. Perhaps, while knowing that he was there on the stairs watching, his mother masturbated herself while naked in the living room. Again, perhaps, while knowing he was there on the stairs watching, his mother and sister were naked together while having lesbian sex. His way of returning the sexual favor, big tits and wet pussy for hard cock, he deliberately exposed his erection to his mother. Instead of her leaving his bedroom, she sat on his bed flashing him her panties while he continued flashing her his cock.

'I can't believe this is happening. As much as I can't believe she's deliberately or unintentionally exposing her panties to me, I can't believe she's staring at my naked prick. After my mother leaves my room, I can't wait to masturbate over all of this,' he thought. 'I can't wait to cum while imagining having incestuous sex with my mother.'

She shrugged off his embarrassment with a wave of her hand as if him feeling embarrassed for masturbating was nonsense. She continued with what she was going to say before she thought better of it. Obviously, she chose her words carefully so as not to embarrass him. Seemingly, she took care in what she said not to turn him off to what she was clearly thinking. Yet, by the attention she paid to his exposed prick by continuing to stare at it, it was obvious what she was thinking.

# # #

"I heard you call my name. I thought there was something wrong until I heard what more you said," she said looking up at his face with a sexy look before looking down at his naked prick with a naughty smile

Brett looked at his mother with shame mixed with sexual excitement.

'My mother heard all that I said. She knows that I sexually want her,' he thought.

Obviously, she wanted him to make the next, sexual move. Perhaps, not wanting to take his stiff prick in hand, she didn't want to come off as an incestuous whore by sexually pressuring her son to have sex with her. Even though she was careful with her words, she wasn't as careful with her actions or with the disarray of her wide, opened skirt. Flashes of his naked mother masturbating, having lesbian sex with his naked sister, and now with her flashing him her panties, continued to sexually excite him to want to have incestuous sex with his mother.

As if his erection was calling to her and beckoning her to touch him, hold him, and stroke him, his penis involuntarily throbbed and pulsated. In the way that Brett gave his mother a clear view of his naked prick by moving his hand away, Christine gave her son a clear view of her panty clad pussy by not closing her knees. Unable to hide her sexual lust from him, she put her hand to her mouth while involuntarily sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. Now breathing through her mouth, she parted her lips while still staring at his expose dick.

In the way she said when masturbating herself, obviously, she wanted to touch him. Obviously, she wanted to stroke him. By the heat of her sexual stare, obviously, she wanted to suck him. With her not leaving his bedroom, obviously, she wanted to fuck him. Obviously, she wanted to have incestuous sex with her son as much as he wanted to have forbidden sex with his mother.

"I'm so sorry, Mom. I didn't know you were bringing up my laundry. I didn't know you were outside my bedroom door. I didn't know you could hear me. I'm so very embarrassed for all that I said and for all that you heard," he said lying.

As if she had never seen a cock as big and as hard, she stared down at her son's exposed prick again before staring up at him and asking him the big question.

"Tell me and be honest. Don't be embarrassed but," she said pausing to give him another sexy smile and a naughty look. "Were you masturbating over me? Were you masturbating over your mother?" When he didn't answer her and his face flushed red instead, she gave him an understanding smile. "Don't be ashamed. It's normal to be sexually attracted to your mother," she said.

She surprised him by what she said and he wished he had the nerve to pose his own sexual question to her.

'Yeah but is it normal for a mother to be sexually attracted to her son,' he thought while wishing he had the audacity to ask her that revealing question?

His penis reacted to his mother's words by throbbing and pulsating when she said that it was normal for him to be sexually attracted to her. Now, wondering if she would, he waited for her to confess her sexual attraction to him too. Yet, instead of continuing that line of conversation, she didn't volunteer that personal, sexual information.

He'd love to tell her that he saw and heard her masturbating over him. He'd love to tell her that he saw her having lesbian sex with his sister. Only, if he told her what he saw and heard, if he confronted her, she'd know that he was deliberately exposing himself to her.

Perhaps, she knew he was on the hall stairs yesterday morning watching her masturbating herself. Perhaps, knowing that he caught her masturbating over him, he already knew that he she masturbated over him. Perhaps, she knew he was sitting on the hall stairs in the dark late, last night while watching her having lesbian sex with his sister. After hearing him masturbating over her in the way that she masturbated over him, obviously, she knew that he sexually wanted her.

"Oh, Mom, I'm so embarrassed," he said lying again while feigning his embarrassment and hopefully goading her to say more.

# # #

If he was anything, he wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. He was sexually excited. If he was anything, one of his sexual fantasies come true, he was glad that his mother opened his bedroom door and caught him masturbating. He was sexually excited that his mother not only saw his naked prick but also was staring at his naked prick while watching him stroke his naked prick.

If he was anything, he wasn't embarrassed or ashamed but was glad that she heard him say that he wanted to kiss her and feel her through her clothes before stripping her naked. He was glad that she heard him say that he wanted her to stroke him before sucking him and before fucking him. If he was anything, he was happy that his mother was in his room, sitting on his bed, and flashing him her panties while staring at his naked prick.

"Don't be embarrassed," she said putting her warm, soft hand at the top of his bare thigh. "Masturbation is normal."

He stared down at her fingertips in the way that she stared down at his erect prick. Her manicured fingertips were so close to touching the base of his erection. In the way that he watched her finger his sister's pubic hair last night, he watched her finger his testicle hairs this morning. In the way that he wanted to touch and feel her when he caught her naked and masturbating herself, he wished she'd touch and feel him now that she caught him naked and masturbating himself.

"Mom," he said staring down at her hand.

He was so tempted to reach down, grab her by her wrist, and put her hand on his stiff dick and wrap her fingers around his cock. At a loss for words, Mom was all that he could say. She looked up at him to give him a sexy smile and a naughty look before she stared back down at his erection again.

"If you don't mind me saying so, Brett, you're masturbating all wrong. There's a correct way to masturbate," she said smiling up at him while slowly and sexily moving her hand up and down. "And a wrong way to masturbate," she said moving her hand up and down again but harder and faster. Trust me. I know," she said with a dirty laugh. "I've stroked enough cocks and masturbated enough men in my lifetime to know the proper way to masturbate someone," she said with a dirty laugh while staring down at his exposed cock before staring up at him.

Suddenly, the image of his mother masturbating his father entered his mind. Suddenly, the image of his mother masturbating her old boyfriends and/or his father's friends took hold of his horny imagination. Suddenly the image of his mother masturbating several men, dozens of men, sexually excited him.

'Was my MILF of a mother a whore before marrying my father,' he thought? 'After marrying my Dad had she cheated on him by having sex with others? Was my mother a whore throughout their marriage?'

The image of his mother masturbating him took control of his horny and sexually frustrated mind. All he could think of was his mother stroking his erect prick. All he could think of was his mother masturbating him. All he could think of was cumming all over his mother's hand. All he could think about was cumming for his mother while she stroked him and watched him cum.

"Mom," was all that he could say again while staring down at her beautiful hand.

She let out a nervous, little laugh.

"Oh, don't be such a prude. It's no big deal. Let me show you how to correctly masturbate," she said looking up at him as if asking his permission to touch his cock and stroke his cock. "Really," she said with a nervous laugh and a sexy shrug. "I don't mind, if you don't mind."

# # #

She looked at him as if offering her help in tying his shoelace. She looked at him as if having to tell him that his fly was down or his cock was hanging out of his pajama bottoms. She looked at him while waiting for his permission for her to show him how to properly masturbate himself.

If only she knew how sexually excited he was with the incestuous, sexual anticipation that his mother was about to stroke him, he wondered what she'd say. He wondered what she'd do then, if she knew that he wanted her to stroke his cock as much as she obviously wanted to stroke his prick. Would she refuse to masturbate him or would she take him in her mouth and suck him? Would she allow him to slide his cock in her pussy and fuck her? Would she take him under her sexual wing and make him her incestuous lover?