Mother and Son Swinging Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his hand away from his cock again and nodded her his permission to show him how to correctly masturbate himself. As part of the birds and the bees conversation that he never had, obviously, he was happy that his mother volunteered to show him how to masturbate instead of his father. As if she was his sexy girlfriend or his lover instead of his mother, not waiting for him to change his mind, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around her son's swollen prick.

'Oh, my God,' thought Brett while staring down as his mother's hand. 'My mother is holding my prick in her hand. I can't believe my mother is holding my prick in her warm, soft hand. I can't believe she's ever so slowly and ever so lovingly stroking me. I can't believe my mother is masturbating me.'

She smiled up at him as if she was instructing him how to stuff a sausage.

"Instead of attacking your penis in the way you were doing, stroking it too hard and pounding it too fast, you must be gentle as if making love to a woman," she said. "Don't be so rough with your prick," she said looking up at him before staring down at her cock filled hand. "Gradually, you slowly increase the speed while increasing the pressure of your hand but without being too rough."

Already breathing through his mouth, he stared at his mother with sexual excitement. He stared at his mother in the way that he had never stared at his mother before. As if imagining it all, he stared at his mother holding his cock in her hand. He stared at her hand stroking him. He stared at her staring at his cock in the way that he continued staring at her exposed panties. He stared at her as if she was naked and he wanted to touch her, feel her, and have incestuous sex with her.

"I never made love to a woman," he said.

She smiled.

"I'll talk to your father about that. Perhaps, we can help you get laid," she said with a sexy laugh. "Do you feel the difference? How does that feel, Brett? Doesn't that feel good?"

She smiled at her son as if she was asking him about the fit of a suit or the comfort of shoes he was buying.

'What? Huh? She's going to talk to my father about getting me laid? How embarrassing is that,' thought Brett.

No longer thinking about her talking to his father to get him laid, he watched his mother stroke his prick. He watched her fondle the head of his cock with her fingertips before reaching her motherly hand down to cum his testicles. Then, stroking him a little faster and a little harder, she increased the pressure of her hand.

"Oh, Mom," he said. "That feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop," he said.

Then, before asking him the million-dollar question, before asking him something he'd never forget and would forever masturbate over later, she looked at him with lust while he stared at her with incestuous desire.

"Would you like to cum? I don't want to masturbate you to completion if that will make you feel awkwardly uncomfortable. A mother masturbating her son and a son cumming for his mother, may not be your cup of tea but I don't mind if you don't mind," she said. She gave him a warm smile, a sexy look, and a naughty stare. "I'd like to make you cum. I'd like to see and watch you cum. Cum for your mother, Brett. Cum for Mommy," she said stroking him a little harder and a little faster.

# # #

He stared down at his cock before staring up at his mother and before staring at the impressions her big tits made in her blouse and bra.

"Yes, please, Mother. I want to cum," he said while watching his mother stroke him a little faster and a little harder. "Oh, my God. Please don't stop, Mom. Please don't stop. That feels so good. I want to cum. I really need to cum. Only..." he said as if rethinking what he was going to say.

She looked up at him with love, patience, and understanding. She smiled at him in the way she smiled at him when she was teaching him to drive. If only his friends knew that his mother was masturbating them, wanting her to masturbate them too, they'd all be jealous.

"Only, what? Tell me. What were you going to say," she asked? "Don't be shy now that I'm holding your penis in my hand and masturbating you," she said with a sexy laugh.

He looked at her with shame.

"I'm embarrassed to ask," he said.

She laughed again.

"How can you be embarrassed to ask me anything while I'm masturbating you," she asked him while laughing?

Undressing her with his eyes and as if she was already topless, he stared at her blouse and bra clad breasts.

"I've never seen a woman's naked breasts up close. I never felt a woman's naked tits," he said turning red. "I've never fingered a woman's nipples."

She laughed with glee and looked down at where he was staring at her blouse and bra clad breasts before looking back up at her son.

"Would you like to see my breasts? Is that it? Would you like to touch them? Would you like to feel my tits? Would you like to fondle my naked breasts and finger my nipples while I continue masturbating you?"

He looked at her wide-eyed.

"Yes, I'd love to see your breasts. I'd love to touch them. I'd love to feel your naked tits," he said. "I'd love to fondle your breasts while fingering your nipples."

She removed her hand from his cock and, as if giving him a sexy striptease, while staring at all that he could see before staring up at him again, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Once her blouse was unbuttoned, she allowed him to touch, feel, and fondle her breasts through her bra. She watched him finger her erect nipples through her low-cut, white, sheer brassiere.

"Oh, Mom," he said feeling her breasts through her bra.

Never thinking he'd be feeling his mother's tits and fingering her nipples through her sexy brassiere, this bra was one of his favorite bras. He couldn't even count how many times he removed this bra from her lingerie drawer or her laundry hamper and masturbated while holding this bra in his hand and imagining feeling her breasts. Now, instead of holding an empty brassiere, he was holding his mother's bra while she was wearing it.

Then, while staring up at him, she continued her striptease show. Something he never imagined she'd ever do, she unhooked her front snapping bra and slowly parted her bra cups, first one and then the other. Christine was topless. His mother was topless. As if he was having a religious experience and a life altering vision, he was seeing his mother's naked breasts. Brett's mother exposed her naked tits to her son in the way that her son exposed his naked prick to his mother.

"Well, here they are," she said with a laugh while taking his hand and moving it to her naked breasts. "Enjoy," she said taking hold of his erect cock again.

She stroked him while he touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples, first with one hand and then with both hands. She stroked him a little faster, while he pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples. She continued stroking him faster and harder while he squeezed her naked tits and leaned down to suck her erect nipples.

"Oh, my God, Mom. Your tits are so big and so firm. I love your tits," he said fondling her breasts. "I love your nipples," he said fingering her nipples. "I'm going to cum. You're going to make me cum," he said immediately shooting a load of cum all over her naked breasts, her arm, and her hand.

She grabbed a tissue from his nightstand to wipe his cum from her breasts and from her hand.

"That was a lot of cum, Brett," she said laughing and getting up to leave. "Were you saving that for me?"

He reached for her hand when she stood to leave.

"Wait don't go," he said. "Please stay."

She stroked his hair.

"I can't stay. Your father and/or sister will be home any minute. Don't worry. I'll talk to your father over the weekend about getting you laid," she said leaning down to give him a soft and loving kiss on the lips and a sexy wink. "Maybe we can do this again."

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.