All Comments on 'Mother & Step-Daughter Piss Fetish'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

That was very naughty and I enjoyed every word, Two entirely different women but both wrapped in their insecurities learning to be happy and confident in their skin. Have a thing for pissing ladies so lets just say it was very pleasurable ;)

Intend to read more of your work now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wonderfully dirty mind you have. I thoroughly enjoyed that very sexy story. More please!

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are truly one of the better authors on this site. Your characters have depth and interest, your descriptions vivid and lurid in the best ways, your worlds almost believable in their humanity. I always look forward to your next story.

OmenainenOmenainenover 2 years ago

Wonderful writing. I love your angsty characters. I wonder why I haven’t favorited you before, because I remember liking another story by you earlier? Anyway, fixed that issue now :-) You’re one of those authors who writes so well that even the kinks that aren’t mine seem sexy. Thank you for participating in my event.

TrumpetsalsaTrumpetsalsaover 2 years ago

Now that was an exquisitely well written bit of erotica. I loved the characters you’ve created, and the stylish way you presented their wee fetish. And I will never look at jellybeans the same way ever again! Thank you for writing this pee-ce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really appreciate the how you write about different characters. So many authers on here write the same story with basically the same people over and over again to the point of boredom. You, on the other hand, are always new, always fresh and always sexy. Keep it up!

SandraSxySandraSxyabout 2 years ago

mmmm wonderful. so naughty and erotic. so well written. loved it. xxx

beth1645beth1645about 2 years ago

Thank you,I had two orgasms reading then one more standing the shower peeing and masturbating

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As Tina Turner would sing ... "you're simply THE BEST" It is such a pleasure to read your words, your stories. They are entertaining, realistic, with excellent dialogue and above all, so EROTIC. I keep saying the same thing: I hope you come back one day and entertain us with more excellent erotic stories.

BellaBronteBellaBronteover 1 year ago

Omg…what an incredibly hot and well written story. At first the five page length felt daunting but near the end I was hoping it was longer. Five stars.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

Loved the story! What more can a guy ask for, panties, pissing and pussy. It was nice to see Miki come out of her shell and find the self confidence she needed. Talking about touching buttons, this story sure touched a bunch of mine, had me leaking most of the way through it. Well done and five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.