All Comments on 'Mother Comes to Stay Ch. 02'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT

You should write more of this story and give mom a new child as well as the wife....

Bring grandma in on this also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

That was awesome and hope u add to it now i have to go releave myself ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic Story

Possibly the best Incest story on this site. Very well written and paced. There has to be another chapter giving details of the 3 of them together. The kind of story that leaves you feeling as horny as hell. Well done.

xyzlonxyzlonabout 17 years ago
Outstanding

Great story...I came before I even finshed reading it !

ei62ei62over 11 years ago

why o why do these peoplehave to use so much swear words

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To caps anonymous.

Don't shout, it is rude!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it!! Hopefully all three will get together in chapter 3.

In regards to the commenter who wanted to know why these people have to use "swear words", are they fucking kidding me? They're reading a porn story about a guy fucking his mother and the language is what bothers them??? They're ok with incest but not with some blue language. What an idiot!!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
Great Story, but...

A great incest story, but I found the Mother's taunting of her son a bit distasteful. I kept wanting him to tell her to just fuck off. When he did not, it crossed my mind that he was a wimp. As written, that exchange bothered the son and he never addressed it. That is a missing in the story for me.

Thanks for writing and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Huh

Boy the mother is a stupid ass bitch blaming her son for not having sex with him when he was nineteen and taunting him by saying she had his stupid ass wife first. Debbie should've went to Darrian first then his mom second to start the whole ball rolling into a threesome.

Garyd3azGaryd3azalmost 6 years ago
Don't like mommy

If I were the son and she talked to me like that and played her little control games her ass would be perpetually black and blue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous