Mother Comes to Stay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,592 Followers

Then he began to go over Debbie's contribution, and there the water got muddy. He was fascinated by the idea of his wife and mother involved in lesbian sex and really and genuinely didn't mind. But he resented the fact that Debbie had got to his mother first, or was it that his mother had chosen Debbie first, he wasn't sure. He felt, for some inexplicable reason, that as her son, he should have been Jenny's first choice. The other thing that really, really got to him was the fact that he hadn't known. All this time they'd been playing behind his back, and he hadn't realised.

He was, he finally decided, quite willing to live as a trio, with each openly screwing the other two, so long as his fucking mother stopped trying to score points over him with comments such as she had made when he'd walked out. He spun on his heel and marched towards the house, determined to sort matters out properly.

But then, even as he walked through the door, he knew it wasn't going to happen. There was no sign of the two women downstairs, but as he went through the hall he could hear the sounds of sex coming form upstairs. He supposed Debbie was making good on her promise to his mother.

He paused at the bottom of the stairs, hesitating, wondering if he should, or even could, go up and join them, then deciding that his mother would only see it as another victory. So for a little while he stood there, letting images of what he believed might be happening flit across his minds eye while he strained his ears for clues as to what they were actually up to. All he could hear were little moans and gasps, tiny whimpers of pleasure, but nothing he could identify as a definite activity. Finally, thoroughly pissed off and frustrated he retreated to the lounge and flipped on the television, a repeat of 'Lost' drowning out the noises from above. 'What a way to spend a Saturday' he thought to himself.

Dinner was a silent meal that evening. Debbie kept her head down in the literal sense and Darren and Jenny spent the time exchanging frosty glares. As soon as it was over Jenny announced that she was going to her room and marched out, and Darren rose intending to slink off into the lounge without a word.

"Ok." Debbie put down her coffee cup with an angry clatter. "I've had enough of this. If it can't be sorted you'll only have one woman to fuck, and that'll be your mother." She strode determinedly out of the room in the direction of the stairs.

She was gone for a good half hour, and Darren began to wonder if they were 'at it again' before common sense ruled that out. But nonetheless, he was getting a bit worried before he heard her feet coming back down the stairs. She came into the lounge and looked hard at Darren before sitting down.

"Right, straight talk?"

"Yes."

"You enjoyed having sex with Jenny, didn't you?"

"Yes." Darren opened his mouth to say more, but his wife put up a silencing hand.

"And now you feel ashamed and embarrassed that you fucked your mother, guilty because I found out, and jealous because I go to bed with her too, right?"

Darren thought about it for a minute.

"I suppose that pretty well sums it up."

"And now your guilt is making you try and shift all the blame onto her, even if it wrecks your relationship, right."

"Hey now, it isn't all me...." He didn't get to finish.

"Shut up Darren, right now we're talking just about you, and what I said is right, isn't it?"

Darren was beginning to feel like the boy caught stealing apples. "Yes, Damn it!"

"No need to raise your voice. You'll be interested to know that I've just had this self same discussion with your mother, she's feeling just as ashamed of herself, though in her case it's because you blame her for seducing you. She would dearly like to say sorry, but just like her fucking son, she's too damn pig headed to make the first move and would rather go on with each of you blaming the other."

Darren was surprised to know that his mother felt bad about what had happened, but not at all surprised to find the wouldn't back down. He could never remember any time when she had.

Debbie was talking again. "So, somehow I need you both to make up, even if it means neither of us being in Jenny's bed ever again."

"All right, you've made your point. Let things cool down overnight and I promise I'll try and make it up with her in the morning."

Darren realised that he and Jenny owed it to Debbie, who was stuck in the middle, to settle their differences. The real fault lay in the fact that basic human urges do not always coincide with ingrained moral codes, and they'd all three been caught between the two. They'd have to put what had happened behind them and settle for obeying either their urges or their morals. They couldn't do both. He wasn't sure how he would tackle the problem, but he had all night to think about it.

But the first part of the night was spent in an entirely different way. Darren was mulling over the days events as he lay with Debbie naked in his arms in bed that night and he couldn't help wondering just what she and Jenny had got up to whilst he was watching the television.

"Not been the worlds best day has it?" He asked, looking for a way to broach the subject.

"No, I've definitely had better."

"Well, at least you enjoyed two bits of it."

"Two?" He could see puzzlement on her face in the light from the bedside lamp.

"Yes, don't try and tell me you didn't enjoy Jenny fingering you on the sofa, I saw you cum, remember. That's the first one."

"Oh yes, I didn't know she intended to take things that far, but once she'd started I got too randy to say stop. Whatever she's like in other ways, she's bloody good in bed and I can't deny it got me going."

"Did you mind me being there?"

"God, no. That made it even better. I just wish you could have watched us a bit later, while you were out."

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

Darren pulled his wife to him as he spoke.

She shook her head. "No, wait a minute." She slipped out from under the duvet leaving him looking bemused.

"We don't need this." She said as she pulled the duvet from the bed and threw it into a heap in the corner, leaving Darren naked on the bed. Then she went to the door and opened it a little, leaving a gap of about a foot for anyone to peek through.

"You don't mind, do you, it's my olive branch to your mother."

"No, I don't mind. In fact I hope she accepts it." He meant it too.

Debbie came back to the bed and lay beside him, one leg thrown over his. She supported her head on one hand and the other reached out to play with his cock.

"If she sees the door open and wants to come in, I want it to make her want to stay." She explained. "Now, what did you want me to tell you about?"

"Well, you were going to tell me about you and Jenny in bed this afternoon."

She moved her fingers gently on his cock. "Was I? I don't think I'd agreed to tell you anything – but I will. What did you want to know."

"What I want to know is, did you make good your promise to go down on her?"

Debbie smiled. "Yes."

Darren waited for her to continue, but when nothing followed he asked. "Would you care to expand a little on that?"

"Oh! You mean you want details?"

"It would be nice." He thrust into her a little harder by way of emphasis.

"Well, after you'd gone out she said 'let's go upstairs', and we did,"

"And?"

"And I went down on her, like I'd agreed."

"Stop teasing, tell me the lurid details, or you'll suffer the consequences."

Darren reached to grip a nipple between his finger and thumb and pull it away from her body. Debbie gasped for a moment then hooked her leg further over his to push herself hard against his side, grinding her pubes against his hip.

"You always do drive a hard bargain, but maybe I'd sooner suffer the consequences this time."

He pulled harder, stretching her nipple. She moaned softly.

"Ok, I give in, I'll tell you. Just do it once more to make sure I mean it."

Darren gripped more tightly and then pulled and twisted her nipple as hard as he dare. She groaned with the mixture of pain and pleasure, and began thrusting her body back and forth on his side.

"I mean it, I mean it!" He relented and loosened is grip. Debbie licked her lips. "Christ, I don't know why I like that, but I surely do."

Then she wriggled herself comfy and started to tell him what he wanted to know.

"Like I said, after you'd gone out we went up to her room and then we got undressed. She lay down in the middle of the bed and just opened her legs as wide as she could and pulled her knees right back. She doesn't shave and all I could do was stare at her wet pink gash outlined in curly black hair. I thought it was the sexiest sight I'd ever seen, even though I've seen her pussy lots of times."

Debbie raised her head and looked down at her husband. "It was a bit strange really, 'cos she was obviously so turned on she was nearly ready to cum before I'd touched her." She stopped speaking for a minute looking thoughtful. "I think it was because she was thinking about you fucking her again, don't ask me why, but that's what I think."

"Anyway, then I went down and started licking her pussy, and my God was she wet. She started rubbing herself against me, and I had her juices all over my face I about five seconds flat. Hers are the only juices I've tasted apart from my own, but I think she tastes ever so sexy, don't you?"

Debbie paused, waiting for Darren to answer.

"I don't know darling, I've not tasted them."

"Didn't you go down on her?" Darren shook his head.

"Well, you want to, she tastes lovely. Oh, and when you do, she loves it if you bite her clit."

Darren looked at his wife in astonishment. "Bite it?"

"Yes, and quite hard too. See if you can get it between your teeth and pull on it. That makes her cum by itself sometimes."

Darren had never in his wildest dreams expected to be given lessons on how to do oral sex on his mother, and with his wife as his teacher. The whole thing seemed totally surreal, and his face must have reflected his confusion.

"You'd be surprised, Darren, your mother is a lot kinkier than you'd think. You wait, you'll find out."

"Anyway." Debbie continued. "What I like to do is to try and get my tongue as far up inside her as I can, and then lick the walls of her tunnel, and I did that as well, sort of alternating between nipping her clit with my teeth and tongue fucking her. I made her cum twice like that today, good ones too, before she turned over and we did a sixty-nine.

She stopped for a moment before going on. "You know, I love her pussy being hairy, it somehow makes it much more.... " She struggled to find a word. "I don't know, sort of more dangerous. I'm not sure why, but the fact that she's framed in curly hair seems to emphasise the fact that it's wicked and we shouldn't be going it."

Darren was happy that his wife found it relatively easy to talk about her session's with Jenny, but it still felt a bit strange to hear about his mother's sexual activities from his wife's lips. Sometimes he had to remind himself that this was the mother he had only known as a respectable member of the community.

"After we'd both cum from doing each other, we lay on the bed and she started talking about you. Did you know that when you were going out with Samantha she spotted you two fucking in the field behind the house?"

"No, I didn't know that! Christ, that's ages ago, I was only about nineteen then."

"Well she did see you, in fact she said she stood and watched you banging Sam like a rabbit, and that's when she first wanted to you to fuck her. She's wanted it to happen ever since, and now that it has she's scared stupid that she's damaged your relationship with her. She really wants you two to make it a regular thing, but not if it'll stop you looking on her as your mother. But, of course, being your mother and as pig-headed as you, she won't let on how much she wants to take you to bed."

"Jesus." That's all Darren could say.

"And I want you both to get together as well. I'm not going to lose you under any circumstances, but I don't want to lose Jenny either. So I'd like you to make it up with her, and if you become lovers, then so be it. And if we can all share, then better still." Debbie had now made her position clear; the rest was up to Darren.

Darren lay thinking about it for a long time after Debbie had rolled away from him to switch the light off and fallen asleep. He was wrestling with his conscience, but he knew already what he was going to do. All he was doing by chewing it over again was trying to justify his intention to fuck both women as often as he could. But for that to happen he had to placate his very stubborn mother, even if that meant accepting blame for reacting to what he clearly saw as his mother's gloating. That was going to take some swallowing.

He glanced at the clock, seeing that he's been in bed for two hours and had yet to close his eyes. He resolved to get some sleep and think about things more in the morning, and he slid from the bed and put on his bathrobe to go and empty his bladder before settling down for the night.

He forgot that the door had been purposely left open, not that the invitation had worked, and he rapped his knuckles smartly against the edge of it while reaching for the handle. Cursing softly he made his way to the bathroom.

When he came out of the bathroom he was surprised to notice that there was now enough light to see by, and that the light emanated from Jenny's partly open door. He recognized it was her attempt at an olive branch, and one he couldn't really afford to decline.

Putting his head around the door he could see his mother lying awake, her eyes open and staring at the ceiling, making no sign that she knew he was there.

"Truce?" He asked.

"Truce." She replied, still not looking in his direction.

Closing the door behind him, he went into the room, standing close to the bed and towering over her so that she could not avoid seeing him. Her eyes met his at long last and slowly filled with silent tears.

Moved by her tears Darren sat on the bed beside his mother and reached to embrace her as she reached up to embrace him.

"Oh Darren, hold me." She was shaking with silent sobs and he could feel his own eyes filling up as they clung to each other.

They stayed like that for what seemed a long time, holding each other close with tears trickling down their cheeks, but then after the tears had stopped Jenny pulled back a corner of the duvet.

"Get in, baby, please. I sleep nude, but that doesn't matter, I just want to feel you close."

Darren slipped off his bathrobe and climbed into his mother's bed, their naked bodies immediately coming together in a strangely platonic embrace. For a while they lay like that, mother and son naked but just hugging, then Jenny turned her face to Darren and softly kissed him on the lips.

"I am your mother, and I will always love you as my son. But I am also a woman and I want you as my lover." She stopped for a minute. "So please tell me if I can have both?"

It was a few minutes before Darren answered and Jenny was beginning to fear the answer she least wanted to hear, but when he spoke it was not as cut and dried as that.

"Mother. That's what you are, my mother. If we were to be lovers it could only ever be between these four walls. The only other person who could ever know would be Debbie, and then only because she is already my wife and your lesbian partner. It wouldn't be easy. I think maybe you want me just because I am your son, instead of any other man, and you just want what you shouldn't have. I admit, right now, that is the attraction for me, the fact that to have you is forbidden, even though I must admit you are a very attractive lady as well. So if you want to secretly fuck your son as well as your daughter-in-law, just because they are your son and daughter-in-law, that's fine, and if you can cope with the morality of it, then so can I!"

Their next kiss was far from platonic, Jenny's arms went around Darren's neck and she pulled him over on top of her, squeezing him tight and trying very hard to push her tongue down his throat. His response was obvious, and he had to adjust his position slightly to allow his cock to uncoil and stand proud.

"Darren, will you do something for me?"

"If it's go down on you, then yes!" Darren teased her.

"No, it's simpler than that." She looked into his eyes. "When we fuck, make sure I don't lose track of who you are. I want to be reminded I'm committing incest and so are you. Forbidden fruit and all that, you understand?"

"Oh, I understand, and I'll remind you, don't worry about that."

"But you can go down on me as well, if you like." She was smiling at last.

"Now?"

"If you wish. Do you want me to invite Debbie to join us?"

"Not this time. This one is just for the two of us."

Darren slid backwards down the bed, pushing the duvet as he went until it finally fell to the floor at the foot of the bed with him standing on it. He looked down at his mother's naked body, soft and womanly in the warm bedside light. But even as he looked down at her she reached up and toggled the main bedroom light, flooding the room and banishing all the shadows. She had deliberately laid hers elf open to his gaze, parting her legs and relishing the lust in his eyes.

"Look at me, Darren. Look at my tits, look at my cunt. I know they're not as good as Debbie's, but surely you can make use of them for us to enjoy it?

Darren looked back at his mother, taking in her engorged nipples, dark and prominent, letting his eyes travel down a surprisingly flat stomach to her dark curly bush. He looked at her pussy, pinkly framed in tight curls at the junction of two strong shapely legs.

"Mother, you are stunning, different to Debbie, not better or worse, but beautifully different, and I want to fuck you."

His mother smiled quizzically and cocked her head a little to one side. "Before or after you've gone down on me?"

"After, I think." Darren knelt on the end of the bed and began to position himself between her legs.

"I want this, Darren, make it good."

Jenny opened her legs right up, pulling them back to display her cunt to her son and hooking her hands around behind her knees to hold them out of his way. Darren stared at her, realising just how turned on she was from the wetness all around her entrance and trickling down to glisten around her anus. Her clit was large, larger than he thought, and stood out like a tiny finger. Now he could readily understand how Debbie was able to bite on it, and he looked forward to doing the same. He could also see what his wife meant about a hairy pussy being naughtier than a shaved one. It was as if the ring of curls represented a token barrier that had been removed on Debbie's shaven slit. To touch the pussy inside that barrier would be a kind of trespass, as indeed it was.

He lowered himself to her, taking in the sweet musky scent of her sex, opening his mouth ready for that first contact. He deliberately made it a tentative, hesitant contact, just touching the tip of her clit with the end of his tongue, not taking it away again, but only just maintaining the contact. His mother gave a little intake of breath as his tongue reached her clit, as if knowing that it was just the beginning of pleasure to come.

Still just touching her clit, Darren began making little circles with the tip of his tongue, stirring her clit, moving it, flicking it, and making it stiffen like a miniature cock. Jenny gave a tiny whimper, just to let Darren know that he was on the right track, then still holding her legs right out of the way, she let her head drop back and her eyes close. Darren intensified his movements, leaning forward just slightly to make a firmer contact, then swirling his tongue around the little shaft of Jenny's clit, pressing on the end, stroking it, licking it, and then nibbling at it with lip coated teeth.

Otazel
Otazel
2,592 Followers