Mother Comes to Stay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

Jenny now began to whimper in earnest, making the strange little noises that Darren was beginning to recognise as preceding her orgasms. He licked her clit faster, pressing harder, nibbling all the time, until he felt her body start to tense, and her soft cries to get a little louder, then he allowed his lips to fall back from his teeth, gripped the head of her clit firmly between his front teeth and pulled.

"Oh, my God!" Jenny cried out loud and exploded into her climax, jerking, bucking and twisting beneath him. There was no way he could maintain the grip on her clit, or even his mouth in contact with her pussy at all, so he pushed his hand close and rammed his two middle fingers deep into Jenny's cunt, letting his forefinger rub against he clit and his little finger against her anus. The cried out even louder at this action, her climax intensifying and her movements becoming even less controlled,

"Oh God Darren, don't stop. Finger fuck my cunt, ram those digits up me." Her language had succumbed to her climax, becoming once more, earthy, basic, and obscene.

Darren did as he was asked, ramming his fingers deep into her, only to find her jerks and jolts almost pushing him out again. His first finger kept making sharp beating contact with her clit and his pinkie kept touching her rear entrance, not quite entering her, but always knocking at her back door, and all the time his eyes were about eight inches from her cunt, watching it pulse and throb around his fingers. Even Jenny had never had such concerted attention and she was in rapture, enjoying on of the most intense climaxes she could remember.

Eventually, of course, it died down and she began to relax, breathing heavily with her chest heaving and her body trembling.

"Fucking hell, Darren, you certainly know how to bring a woman off."

She looked at him in wonderment, still feeling, in her mind, the three point contact from his fingers. Darren just smiled and said nothing, all he had been trying to do was maintain contact with her madly bucking pussy, that it had contributed to her orgasm was just a fortunate bonus.

Jenny lowered her trembling legs and Darren wriggled up the bed to lie in her arms and half on top of her, caressing and kissing her face, his lips still wet with her juices. She smiled and moved her face around, trying to bring her mouth to his and to turn the little butterfly kisses he was planting on her neck and cheeks, into a full blown, definitely non-maternal, lovers kiss. Finally she succeeded, and they kissed deeply, tongues probing and fencing until lack of breath caused Jenny to break off.

"Thank you Darren. As soon as I get my breath back I want you to fuck your mother and fill her with spunk again, will you do that?"

"Will I? Just say when you're ready to receive." His answer, though truthful, was intended to be light hearted, but Jenny was unsure for a minute if he meant it,

"Will you, really, after all that has happened today?"

"Just pretend my cock is a hatchet and we're burying it!"

She still looked at him a bit odd, as if he wasn't making sense, but she joined in the metaphor anyway.

"Ok then, start digging."

Darren rolled over on top of his mother, then lifted himself a little to allow her to open her legs once again. Once settled between them he reached down and guided his cock to her entrance, resting it between her pussy lips with its tip just barely penetrating her vagina. Then he stopped.

"Mother, are you sure you want your son to fuck you?"

"Yes Darren, lets do it. Let's fuck."

"In a minute then, but I just want to try something first."

Keeping his cock just in contact with his mother's pussy Darren manoeuvred himself so that he was kneeling before her, his bent knees either side of her folded back thighs. Now, from his position above her, Darren could see his cock resting at the entrance to his mother's pussy.

"What are you doing, dear?" Jenny sounded puzzled.

"I'm not sure, I love the sight of your hairy pussy and I'm just trying to get so I can watch it while we fuck. But I'm going to play first, do you mind?"

She smiled up at him. "No dear, do whatever you want. I'm just glad you can enjoy looking at a fifty-two year old cunt before you fuck it"

Her use of the word 'cunt' sent a wave of lust through him. "It's not just any cunt, though, it's my mother's cunt."

With that he grasped hold of his shaft and began slowly to rub the end of his cock over her pussy, up and down and side to side. From his vantage point it looked lovely to see his cock rubbing against his mother's clit, bending it first one way and then the other. He speeded up, getting faster and faster as if he were, until Jenny began to whimper and he realised that he was, in effect, masturbating both her and himself.

As soon as he realised the effect he was having, he quickly guided his cock to her hole and thrust, pushing himself into her as far as he could before she actually climaxed. He could still see her pussy, with its circle of curls now surrounding the shaft of his cock as he pushed in and out. It looked beautiful and highly erotic to see his shaft, wet and shining from her lubrication, moving in and out of his mother's body. His only problem was that the position he was in did not allow for deep penetration and he could only get about halfway in. Even so, Jenny was whimpering and moaning with the intense pleasure of fucking her son, and her hips were beginning to twitch with an impending orgasm.

To get a deeper penetration Darren lifted her bottom and brought his knees together under her, so that she was lying backwards down the slope of his thighs with her legs to either side of him, still impaled on his cock. He could still see her pussy but now he could be full depth inside her by holding her hips and pulling her back and forth onto his cock. She gasped and cried out, her orgasm looming closer her as she slid back and forth up and down the ramp of his legs.

Darren's own climax was just beginning to make itself known, the first heat at the base of his cock and the first tightening of his balls registering with him as he watched his mother's cunt pulse and throb around his cock. Acting on impulse he reached across to the bedside cabinet and grabbed the hand mirror from its top, holding it above the join of their bodies and angling it so that Jenny could see her own son's cock thrusting deep into her cunt.

She gazed at this unfamiliar sight, trying to put a sentence together to describe her feelings, but her orgasm overwhelmed her and she just stared at their fucking, gasping and groaning as she came.

"That was good; I've never seen it before." She said breathlessly after her climax had died away and as she lay still along Darren's thighs, his cock still inside her.

"I wanted to watch us doing it, and I thought you might, too." Darren explained, as much to himself as his mother. "After all, it's not everyday a son has his cock buried in his mother's cunt, is it?"

"It can be every day, if you'd like it to be!" Jenny was offering herself to him. "I won't ever turn you away."

Darren looked at her for what seemed to her to be a long time, and then he nodded. His cock still was buried inside his mother and now he began to stir again, holding her hips and moving gently in and out of her.

She moaned quietly. "That's it darling, it's your turn. Shoot inside me, won't you?"

Darren shifted his position, pulling his legs out from under Jenny and lying on top of her in the traditional missionary position so that he was able to fuck her more vigorously. He thrust into her as far as he could go, ramming his cock hard into his mother, bringing moans of delight from her lips. With her arms now rapped around him and her mouth inches from his ear he began fucking her hard and fast, pistoning into her and bringing his climax rapidly closer.

Now, even as he felt his waiting climax stir again, Jenny began to whisper in his ear, filling it with the earthy and obscene words that turned them both on so much.

"Was it nice, Darren, looking at your cock going in and out of my cunt?"

He grunted a 'yes'.

"And did you like seeing me, all wet and waiting for your cock?" This time she didn't wait for him to answer. "What could you see, darling, could you see everything I've got, even my arsehole?"

This time the 'yes' was more of a gasp.

"Well everything I've got, everything you've seen, my cunt, my tits, my mouth and my arse, are yours for the taking. If you want to fuck me, just do it. Anytime and anywhere you like."

Darren was thrusting hard into his mother, his cock slamming into her, sending shock waves through her and jerking her body under his. He was hot and close to cumming. Listening to her invitations was sending him higher and higher.

Then his mother corrected something she had said, adding to his thrill. "By 'anywhere', I meant any hole. I want you to know that if you want to fuck my mouth or my arse, as well as my cunt, they're yours when you want. I want you to fuck me any way you want to."

Darren was on the brink, his balls were tight and heavy, his cock rigid, and the fire in his pelvis was about to burn out of control. Jenny could sense his closeness.

"That's it darling, cum inside me. Shoot your lovely spunk right inside your mother's hole. You're doing what your father did when he made you, so do it good, fill me up."

Darren groaned and exploded into her. Now he could no longer thrust into his mother, he just rammed his cock deep into her and held it there, twitching and jerking as his cum poured deep into her pussy in great spurts. The idea that he was shooting his load into his own mother still a thing of wonder and it was a fantastic turn on, making his orgasms much more intense.

When his balls were empty he lay, limp and spent on top of his mother, just letting his cock subside and slide wetly from her passage as she stroked his hair, still whispering in his ear.

"Thank you, darling. That felt so good. I love feeling you cum into me. Do it often, please."

He nodded silently, knowing that he wanted to just as much as she did. 'Incest is best', he thought to himself, coining his own slogan with a wry smile.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers