All Comments on 'Mother Comes to Stay Ch. 03'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful; I look forward to more

I hope these three carry on with more adventures. Deb, in particular, needs a good DP with her mum-in-law up her arse hard and nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good story

Just need to proofread a bit more. Darren/Simon?

OtazelOtazelabout 17 years agoAuthor
Damn it!

Damn it, you're right, Mr Anon. That's what comes of writing two series at the same time. And to think I went through it several times looking for mistakes, and still didn't spot that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You have a great gift,the stories ooze sensuality

I must roundly congratulate you.Do you have any plans for a mom son story,when they both are 20 years older? Stockings in the equation would be wonderful.Keep writing this stuff .You are brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wondeful! Mother Comes to Stay

Hi Otazel:

I just started reading this, then I had to finish all three chapters. It may not be a 100, but it is a lot more than 75!

It is a great story, and just different enough to be super interesting. I really enjoyed the read, and you did a greaty job with the writing of it.

Thank you very much,

Bill

[Big Bad Bill of ES & SOL]

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story of lust but

his wife was a slut before he married her then his mother - his wife's lover - comes to stay - has sex with him then basically gives him an ultimatum - me and your wife are lovers deal with it or fuck off. Poor schmuck - just shows you what a pair of Fuck, Slut Whores they really are and mommy is going to rule the roost from now on...

SeductionLoverSeductionLoveralmost 14 years ago
Prequel

Suggest a story about Jenny's seduction of Debbie and their continuing relationship over the years.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
just curious

who is Simon?

OtazelOtazelover 9 years agoAuthor
Simon...

To rightbank.

Simon is a pseudonym for that well known person who manages somehow to get into a lot of stories. His real name is Mr Typo. Sorry about that.

It's a while ago now, but I think that when I wrote this story I was also writing one with a Simon as a main character, and I got confused. Or at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Hope it didn't spoil your enjoyment too much.

AustreamAustreamabout 9 years ago
Great story - any chance of episode 4

Meant to make it 5 star but miss hit :(

I realise you wrote this series a while ago - but another episode would be great! Any chance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a waste.

I only read the Incest/Taboo stories on these sites and I was doing all right with what you had written until I got to this story. You mentioned anal in the previous story to this one, but you just mentioned it. Then you had to go and introduce anal into this story and that ruined it for me. What a turn off. I stopped reading right then and removed your name and submissions from the list I keep of authors in order to check back with periodically to see if they've written anything new. Like I said, what a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simon ?

Nice of Simon to join in for a paragraph!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 4 years ago
Darren

turned into a cuckhold just like Jenny's husband. Yuk!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous