All Comments on 'Mother Comes to Stay'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story.

This is the kind of story I like. Hope you can continue with this story with some playful panty sniffing with humor. They just wear short nighty or short t shirt at home and no panties doing house work bending or squating with their pussies gaping open for him to see. Then fuck one of them while the other casually look a bit then continue doing the dishes. Or sniff the other pussies openly to the other to see. Or sniff the crotch of the panties while they still wearing them commenting about the smell. like, musky, pungent and intoxicating, then they all laugh.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 17 years ago
Everybody wins!

Fairytale ending, wonderful story, and they lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great opportunity for more

Looking forward to continuing chapters

Wizarddriver.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Hmm!!

I agree it's a good story, BUT I just don't see why all the deception. I mean hell if mom and the wife want him fucking them both openly. Why not just tell him outright what happened between them years ago and that they both want him to join...

TFIITFIIabout 17 years ago
I Want More!

Great story...when is the next chapter...please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yes!

Yes, mothers should have a thick mat of dark, curly hairs.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Gobsmacked me too! ;)

Interesting twist, thanks Otazel for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please

This is a great story, but please continue it. There's so much more you can explore. Thanks for your efforts.

xavierwxavierwalmost 11 years ago
My Hat's Off to You!

Otazel, you are an outstanding author and I am constantly amazed at how consistently GOOD your stories are!

Keep up the excellent work!

X-Man

ken0001ken0001over 10 years ago
Great story

A truly well written turn on for me! Like all great stories I hate to see them end, I haven't looked I hope this one has a sequel. Any way you made my favorite list.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot start. Can't wait to see what awaits this trio in the next two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
every once in a while I come back to this great story of hot motherfucking

It's exciting as hell but also psychologically perceptive. I love how Darren "growls" with pleasure when he's in the shower and his mother is passing her hands all over his body, including his cute manly butt, making sure his butthole is squeaky clean. It's a throwback to when he was a child and his mommy bathed him as he reveled in the sheer delight of it. Darren discovers long-hidden urges when he sees his mom naked before him. "He couldn't understand why the sight of his mother, who was a middle aged woman after all, had made him so damn horny." Why does he get so damn hard, delighting his mother in turn with the sight of her boy's big fat cock reaching for the sky? Just because the bountiful tits, the still perky ass, and--above all--the hairy gaping cunt, the same cunt he came out, belong to his own mom. He fucks his mother, boy does he ever fuck her, and mom insists that he blows his balls right up inside her. Darren shoots his semen up his own damn birth canal for the first but certainly not the last time.

Garyd3azGaryd3azalmost 6 years ago
Ummm Wow

So who else are you fucking Debs? I mean you have been fucking my mother behind my back all these years without a peep. My first time and I disclose that night.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
WOW

You just blew my mind and in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Came 3 times to this story. Fingered my wetness for the rest of the week too!

Jane x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mother

Loved it!! Didn't see that ending coming though

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

So now Darren becomes a toy. He'll be sleeping alone soon. 2*

Kicker1826Kicker1826over 2 years ago

DID NOT see that ‘coming’!

Super hot all the way through, explosive climax!

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved the story except the cheating but the comments by the wife early in the story made me think it might be alright and in the end it was. Very nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous