Mother Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cleaned himself up and got dressed, deciding to push the matter to the back of his mind for the time being at least.

For the next day or so everything returned to normal, and then it was the weekend and he felt protected by Debbie's presence, but on Sunday evening he made up his mind to find out just what his mother was up to. He caught her alone in the hall as she made her way to the lounge.

"Mother, about the other night....." He began, but she interrupted.

"It's alright Darren, I won't tell anyone if you don't," With that she leaned forward and playfully squeezed his balls before giggling girlishly and walking off into the lounge, leaving Darren gobsmacked. He was more perplexed than ever.

Monday evening came and he tried again to talk to his mother while Debbie was working. Once again his concerns were dismissed.

"Don't worry, dear. It was just a bit of fun, and it's our little secret." She retreated to her room, perhaps knowing that Darren wouldn't dare follow.

On Tuesday evening Darren arrived home and climbed the stairs somewhat nervously. But this time her door was firmly shut and, with mixed relief and disappointment, he went to shower, thrusting his dirty clothes into the laundry bin and stepping gratefully under the warm water.

He never saw his mother enter; in fact he only became aware of her presence when another hand began to soap his back. The sudden contact made him jump and spin around, to be confronted by his mother, naked once again and with a shower cap covering her blonde hair. This was clearly premeditated, but somehow he didn't care, the idea of showering with her suddenly became quite appealing.

"Turn around dear, and let's start on your back." He did as he was told.

It was strangely pleasant having his mother wash his back, sort of comfortable and nice to have her soapy hands running over his skin. It had been a good few years since the last time this had happened, but he was facing away from her nudity and it still didn't seem wrong at all. Even when her hands reached his bottom and were lightly rubbing against his cheeks he felt no shame or embarrassment, and his cock remained docile and limp.

But then one of her hands, warm, wet and soapy, slid into his crack and began washing between his cheeks, slippery fingers investigating and caressing his anus and his scrotum. That did have an effect, his cock immediately jerked into life and he instinctively planted his feet further apart to allow a more intimate exploration.

"Is that nice, Darren?"

"Yes, M..." Somehow he couldn't bring himself to call her 'mother' in such circumstances.

"Call me 'Jenny' if it helps." She understood his difficulty. "Is that nice too?" She had reached around with her other hand and was running warm sudsy fingers over his stomach, standing slightly to one side of him in order to reach, her nakedness just entering his peripheral vision.

"Yes, M... Jenny, very!" It felt a little awkward using her given name, but maybe not so embarrassing as calling her 'mother' at such a moment. And her hand did feel very nice against his skin.

She moved back till she was standing directly behind him and then moved in closer, sharing the shower and letting her body rest against his back as she reached around to soap his front with both hands. He couldn't help it, he just closed his eyes, let the warm water sluice over him and enjoyed the feel of wet hands on his chest and hard pointy nipples pressed against his back.

His mother's hands travelled around his body, playing with his nipples even as her own were pressed hard against him. She pulled him back against her so that he could feel her front against his back, her legs against his and even the tuft of her pubic hair on his bum cheek, then she ran sudsy palms across his stomach, allowing her fingertips to make the slightest of contacts with the base of his cock before moving away again. Darren surrendered to her attentions, no longer caring who was doing such wonderful things but just wanting the sensations to continue. The soap, the hands, the water, all three combined into a most erotic, sensual feeling, making his cock stand rigid and desperate to be touched.

When she did touch him he growled with pleasure, no longer concerned about who was fondling him, just that it felt so damn good. For several minutes she played with his cock, circling the head of his cock with warm wet fingers, caressing it with a soapy palm and then pumping at his shaft, making him squirm from the intensity of it all. Then she turned him around, pressed her belly against his erection and embraced him, holding him close to her, letting her entire body press against his before kissing him in a very non-maternal way full on the mouth. His arms encircled her and he pulled her to him, holding her tight against him and returning the kiss with interest. Eventually the water over their faces and the passion of the kiss made them break apart and gasp for breath.

"Wash me, please Darren." She stood before him holding her arms away from herself in invitation.

Darren was confused by his own feelings, repelled by what he was doing but overwhelmed by the lust that made him do it, He gazed long and hard at his mother's wet flesh, part of him longing to caress her as she had caressed him, and part of him shouting 'incest' in his ear. But eventually lust won and his hand went for the shower gel.

He began as she had by soaping her back, marvelling at the soft smooth feel of her skin under his hand, skin made slippery and sensuous with the soap. His hands slid easily over her, and the more he covered her back with suds the less his mind objected, until by the time he had reached the curves of her bottom he was breathing heavily and lost to his own arousal.

"Oh, that's lovely Darren; do me all over, everywhere." He instantly understood the meaning in the word 'everywhere' and his cock twitched with anticipation.

Without saying anything else his mother now turned to face him, still holding her arms out from her sides, letting him know that she was submitting to his touch and was fully available. His mouth dried at the thought and his heart began to pound. Would he have the nerve to do what she obviously invited, and did he really want to?

He soaped his hands again and cupped her breasts, rubbing soap all over them, feeling their soft firm weight in his slippery palms, her nipples feeling bullet hard against his hand. She moaned softly and closed her eyes. His hands now roamed her front at will, travelling over flesh made slippery with soap from the smooth strength of her arms to the gentle swell of her belly, and even on down until his fingers encountered the first tight curls of her pubic hair. At that point his nerve failed him and he hastily retreated to the comparative safety of her abdomen.

"No, don't stop there."

His mother shifted her weight to stand with her feet further apart, the message clear. Reassured by her repeated invitation and with his heart pounding hard with excitement, Darren ran his hand down her belly, on over her pubic mound and cupped her pussy in his fingers. She hung her arms around his neck for support and opened her legs even wider, groaning softly in her need.

Darren massaged her pussy with soapy fingers, feeling her labia open to his touch and her clitoris standing proud and hard as his fingers passed over it. But he was now after the main prize and wriggled two fingers between her pussy lips, searching for and finding her vagina, then pausing briefly as if expecting to be forbidden before plunging deeply into her. She cried out with his invasion, holding tighter to his neck and thrusting herself against his fingers.

Her legs were spread as wide a standing position would allow and she hung onto him to save from falling, pressing her cheek against his nipple and rubbing her face on his chest hair. He was thrusting two fingers in and out of her pussy, slowly and uncertainly at first, then with more speed and power as she began to moan and whimper with pleasure. Soon she was moving with him, rubbing herself against his hand as it entered her and squirming slightly as if to ensure the deepest possible penetration.

Darren was wondering nervously if he dare replace his fingers with something more intimate, more sexual, and infinitely more incestuous, but as he hesitated she began to cry out as an orgasm hit her, and he had missed his chance. But as she came she pushed herself against him, deliberately rubbing her hip on his cock, and he knew that sooner or later it could happen.

After her climax was over his mother – he was still reluctant to think of her as Jenny – clung to him for long minutes while she got her breath back and while he adjusted to the thought of what he had just done and, more importantly, what he had just contemplated doing. Then she looked up at him and smiled a shy little smile that reflected her own uncertainties about their actions. Then she took a deep breath and removed her arms from around his neck and took his hands in hers.

"Thank you Darren, I needed you to do that. Now I know that I'm a still a woman." She smiled wanly before looking down at his unused erection. "Now it's only fair that I return the favour."

As she said that Darren expected her to take him in her hand and wank him, but she made his heart race in unbelieving anticipation as she knelt before him and opened her mouth. Her lips were as expert as her hands had been and she drew amazing sensations from his cock with her tongue swirling around the head while her mouth rose and fell on his shaft. It was only a matter of a couple of minutes before he felt his balls tighten and his climax threatened to overwhelm him.

"I'm going to cum." He looked down as he uttered his warning but there was no discernable reaction. "I'm going to cum, very soon," He repeated and a little nod affirmed that he had been heard.

She made no attempt to take him from her mouth and seconds later he was flooding her with cum, sending spurt after thick spurt into her. She slurped and gobbled, but somehow she coped, never breaking from the rhythm of her mouth on his shaft and never spilling a drop of his spunk. He was gratefully impressed and still a not little surprised to find his respectable mother did oral sex and swallowed. He couldn't remember having seen a sexier sight than when he looked down through water cascading from his body over the head of his mother bobbing up and down his shaft.

Dinner that evening was a quiet affair and each of them was occupied with their own thoughts. Darren was mulling over the days events again, as he supposed, so was his mother. He had managed to get his brain around the incestuous manner of their behaviour and was able to regard his mother just as a sexy older woman, simply because to think otherwise would be unbearable to his inbuilt moral code. He had also accepted that they would sooner or later take that final step and fuck, something he both longed for and dreaded. What was bothering him now was Debbie. Because whichever way you looked at it, he was cheating on her and with them all living under the same roof she was bound sooner or later to find out.

After dinner they both sat on the sofa watching television, though Darren could not have said what was showing if he had been asked. He was still thinking fondly of the blow job he had received from his mother, especially the moment when his cum had surged into her mouth. That, he thought, was the defining moment of their liaison, because that was when it had turned from a bit of fun that either could pull back from, to a full on incestuous relationship. It was also a moment of knee buckling pleasure and one when he first came in any woman's mouth other than Debbie's. Even the memory was making his cock rise again, forming a bulge in his jeans that he made no attempt to hide.

For a while they both sat in silence, though he was sure from one or two surreptitious sideways glances that his mother was aware of his erect state. He wasn't sure what he expected, but he wanted her to know how he felt and to know that he was willing if she was. All the way through it was his mother who had taken the lead, and that suited Darren fine, allowing him mentally to load any blame on her. He knew that if she was interested, she would react to his unspoken offer.

Suddenly she rose to her feet and held her hand out to him.

"Shall we go upstairs?"

He nodded mutely and stood up, ignoring her proffered hand but following tamely as she led the way up the stairs. At the top of the stairs she opened her bedroom door and stood aside or him to enter, following him in and shutting the door firmly and deliberately behind her. He stood waiting uncertainly in the middle of the room, knowing full well why they were there but unwilling to commit himself to that knowledge.

She left the door and walked up to him, reaching out as she got close enough to stroke his rigid cock through the fabric of his jeans.

"Would you like to use that on me properly?" She asked, simplifying the question by continuing. "Will you fuck me?"

"Yes, I will, I want it too." Just for once he took the lead and began to undress, pulling his tee-shirt over his head.

She smiled happily and unzipped the back of her dress.

As soon as they were both naked she lay on the bed and smiled up at him, then opened her legs and stretched out her arms towards him, making sure there could be no ambiguity in her invitation. He looked down at her, noticing that her pussy, outlined in curly dark hair, was wet and slick in confirmation of her arousal. He moved forward to lie on top of her, now in no doubt of her intention.

He sank down into her arms, positioning himself between her legs then reached down to guide himself into her, placing the tip of his cock just at the entrance to her vagina.

"That's it Darren darling, do it to me."

She was whispering in his ear, her arms wrapped around him, holding him tight. He pushed, hard, sliding his cock deep into her pussy in one powerful thrust. 'That's it,' he thought, 'now I'm doing it, now I'm fucking my own mother.' She cried out, a deep cry of joy as he entered her.

"Ooooh, yes. Fuck me darling, fuck your mother."

She began to move against him, matching his thrusts.

"Harder darling, fuck me harder. Push it right up my cunt, fill me with your cock." She was gasping her words from arousal and his thrusts into her, inflaming him with her dirty talk.

"Harder Darren, harder. Fuck your mother harder. Fuck your mother's cunt, push it up me. Don't stop till you cum, I want your spunk in me."

He was amazed and aroused by her language, he had never had such talk whispered into his ear before and her continuous reminders that he was fucking his mother was sending him crazy with lust.

"I'm going to cum soon. You're going to make your mother cum soon. I'm going to cum with your cock fucking my cunt."

Suddenly her grip on his back tightened, she turned her head to kiss him. She clamped her mouth tightly over his and probed deeply with her tongue while little whimpering sounds in her throat told him that she was in the throes of orgasm. He could feel her hips dancing on the bed beneath him as she came, throwing him out of rhythm and delaying his own approaching climax.

As her orgasm passed she crossed her legs over his back and pinned him to her, holding his cock deep inside her as the last waves of pleasure washed over her. Then, releasing his mouth from her kiss she moved her head to the side and began whispering in his ear once more.

"Thank you Darren. Thank you my darling. I needed that, I needed to be fucked like that, especially by you. Now don't stop, fuck me till you cum and let me feel your spunk shoot inside me."

He legs eased their grip and he began to thrust into her once again, slowly at first but the more rapidly and more forcefully as his climax loomed once again.

"That's it, keep going darling, keep fucking me, I want you to cum inside me."

Her encouragement made him hotter and hotter and brought his climax closer. Soon he felt his balls grow heavy as his spunk gathered for his ejaculation.

"I'm going to cum, ma."

"That's good, darling, shoot into me; give me all you've got. Let your mother take all your spunk into her cunt."

Darren was not usually noisy lover, but this time he let out an almost animal like roar as his cum flooded from his cock in surge after surge, deep into his mothers body, filling her cunt as she has asked. As he came he pushed himself hard into her, flattening her body, driving the breath from her lungs, making her gasp from the force of it. Then, as his orgasm slowly subsided he collapsed on top of her, a panting, sweaty heap, his slowly softening cock still inside her cum filled passage.

Then, without warning, still lying limply across his mother's body, Darren began to laugh, a nervous, tension releasing giggle that brought a look of alarm to his mother's face.

"What the matter darling?"

"Nothing really, it just occurred to me that there can't be many men who have committed their first incest and adultery both in one evening."

"And there can't be many men who have given so much pleasure to themselves and their mother both in one evening, either." She retorted.

They lay together quietly for a little while longer, wrapped in each others arms and each deep in their own thoughts until, by mutual silent consent, they disentangled themselves and showered together, parting with an affectionate kiss as each went to their own room in search of clean clothes.

Hours later, Darren lay beside Debbie, staring into the dark and wrestling with his guilty thoughts. He desperately wanted to confess what had happened, but just didn't have the nerve. Then abruptly, the light came on and a sleepy Debbie was looking at him, concern clear on her face.

"What's the matter, sweetheart? Can't you sleep?"

He looked across at her dolefully. "There's something I need to tell you, Debs, but I don't know how to start."

"Can I help out with a guess?"

He gave a short barking laugh. "I doubt it, not even in your wildest dreams."

"Well I'll guess anyway. You spent this evening fucking Jenny, yes?"

Darren stared at his wife open-mouthed.

"Don't worry, sweet, she told me it was likely to happen soon, and she winked at me when I came home tonight, so I knew really."

"You knew?" Darren echoed in disbelief.

Debbie gave him a reassuring smile. "Yes, we'd discussed it after you caught her playing with herself that first night."

"You discussed it?" Darren was in danger of becoming a parrot, so great was his astonishment.

"Yes, you see, Jenny seduced me years ago, before we were married even, and she and I have been lovers on and off ever since." Debbie reached out and took her husband's hand in hers. "And now she's living with us, we thought it would be nice if we could all share each other openly."

Darren was gobsmacked.

12