Mother-in-law Loved Flashing Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A comfortable resting spot, she rested her warm, soft hand at the top of my pajama clad thigh. I only wished she'd move her hand a little more to the middle and rest her hand on my pajama clad cock. I'd love for her to fondle my pajama clad prick in the way that I was fondling her nightgown clad breasts. My cock throbbed and pulsated in anticipation of her touching and feeling my prick in the way that I was touching and feeling her tits. To write that I'd love to have sex with my mother-in-law was an understatement.

I'd love to make slow, sweet love to her. I'd love to pound her pussy hard and fast and fuck her. Really fucking her, I'd love to give her the fucking of her life. I'd love to finger and lick her pussy. I'd love to give her multiple orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I'd love her to stroke my cock while sucking my prick. Unloading all that I had to give her, I'd love to cum in my mother-in-law's mouth.

Alas, nothing more than a sexual fantasy that I continually masturbated over; I imagined her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked while having sex with her. Something as natural as it was forbidden, I imagined her stroking my prick, sucking my prick, and fucking my prick while I had my wicked, sexual way with her amazing, naked breasts. At the very least, I'd not only love to see her in her sexy underwear but I'd love to see her topless, too. I'd love to see, touch, and feel her naked breasts. I'd love to fondle her big nipples while sucking her erect nipples.

Trying to see her topless, while hoping to see her naked breasts, as if I had something important to tell her, I started deliberately barging in her bedroom without knocking. I hoped to see her dressing or undressing. I hoped to see her topless while putting on or taking off her bra. With nothing that I'd hoped more to see than Maureen's naked breasts, I hoped to see my mother-in-law's naked tits and/or her beautiful, naked body.

# # #

Then, one day, out of the clear blue, she surprised me by what she confessed.

"Something you should know, if you don't know already, and I'm sure that you already know by the sexually revealing clothes that I wear," she said pausing to make eye contact with me. "I'm an exhibitionist," she said giving me a shrug and a sexy look. "I love showing my naked breasts and my naked body to unsuspecting men," she said with sexual arousal flashing across her face. "I love seeing their surprised reactions to seeing my big, naked tits, my round, naked ass, and my trimmed, blonde, naked pussy," she said flooring me with her sexual confession of exhibitionism.

'I was stunned that she admitted that she was an exhibitionist. If she's an exhibitionist, if she loves showing her naked breasts, then why hasn't she shown me her big, naked tits,' I wondered. 'I'd love her to show me her naked tits. I'd love to see her naked breasts.'

Disappointed that Maureen hasn't shown me her naked breasts, I felt cheated. I felt that she wasn't sexually attracted to me enough to flash me her naked tits. I couldn't wait to see her big, naked tits, her shapely, naked ass, and her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. As much as I'd love to see her topless, I'd love to see her naked, too.

'How do I respond to that,' I thought? 'What do I say to an exhibitionist that doesn't make me sound like the sexual pervert that I am? Yet, with her an admitted exhibitionist and me a practicing voyeur of women's sexy and shapely bodies, we're a match. We're the perfect couple. With me helping to flash her by lifting her skirt and/or pulling down her top, I imagined all the sexual fun we could have.'

Working together as a flashing tag team, it was then that I thought about helping her to flash. If I helped her flash my friends while making it appear accidental, maybe she'd help me flash her friends while making it appear unintentional. I started thinking of creative ways that I could flash her.

I could catch my umbrella under her skirt and raise her skirt to her waist while trying to free my umbrella. I could pretend that I had tripped and fell against her while reaching out to grab something to catch my balance and pulling her top down to her waist. I could invite my friends over when she's taking shower. In the way that she routinely walks around the house naked before her shower and after her shower, I wouldn't tell her that my friends were there.

When we played Marco Polo in the pool, I could remove her top and not give it back to her. Forcing her to emerge from the pool topless, I'd tickle her for her to accidentally flash everyone her naked tits. When she said something disrespectful to me, I could put her over my knee, pull down her panties, and spank her naked ass in front of my friends.

With her an exhibitionist who loves flashing her naked tits, I could ask her to serve my friends topless and/or even naked at our next poker party. I'd love to watch my drunken friends groping her naked breasts, fingering her naked pussy, and squeezing her naked ass. From that moment on, with them supplying all the beer and snacks, they'd always want to play poker at my house.

# # #

Not knowing what to say, needing her to tell me more, while thinking of all the ways that I could flash her, I remained silent. While, no doubt, waiting for me to make the next, sexual move, she remained silent while awaiting my response to her admitting to being an exhibitionist. When none came, she continued her exhibitionistic confession.

"I enjoy flashing my naked breasts to truckers on the highway," she said looking at me with sexual arousal. "I love it when they blow their horn at me. I'm sure that they call ahead to other truckers to tell them that I'm coming," she confessed.

She paused to see how I digested her flashing truckers.

"I enjoy leaning over the counters in department stores and in jewelry stores and seeing the reactions of the salesmen seeing my long, sexy line of cleavage and my low-cut bra. Sometimes, not wearing a bra, I flash them the entire shape and size of my naked breasts along with my erect nipples," she admitted while giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look. "I enjoy going out on windy days while wearing a short, flared skirt and flashing men my bikini panties."

Again, she looked up at me to see the reaction to her sexual confession.

"I love climbing a ladder and pretending that I don't know that I'm exposed. More than one man has volunteered to hold my ladder so I don't fall. I love it when they look up and see my exposed panties under my skirt," she said.

I looked at her while imagining holding a ladder for her and peering under her skirt at her exposed panties.

"I love exposing my panties and my naked pussy to the shoe salesman when shopping for boots a size too small. I lift my leg and spread my knees in my feeble attempt to squeeze my foot in a boot that doesn't fit me."

I looked at her while wishing that I was a shoe salesman.

"Before going up the escalator, I wait until there are men standing on the escalator a few steps behind me. Then, once going up the escalator, I bend at the waist on the pretense of fixing my shoe. I give them a flashing show of my panty clad ass and panty clad pussy," she said with sexual arousal.

I couldn't believe how much my mother-in-law has flashed herself. No wonder she allowed me to feel her fully clothed breasts while dancing with her at my wedding reception. Had I known she was an exhibitionist, she probably would have allowed me to stick my horny hand down the front of her breast to fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples.

"I love climbing the long flight of stairs from the underground subway while wearing a short skirt. Whoever is climbing the stairs behind me has a clear view of my panty clad ass and my panty clad pussy," she said without embarrassment or shame.

From flashing truckers on the way to the mall, to flashing the shoe salesman, and to flashing on the escalator steps, I would guess that the mall is her favorite place to flash.

"I have some sexy fun sitting in the food court with my short skirt raised to my crotch and my knees spread. I watch men sitting across from me and peering over at my exposed panties," she said while clearly trying to sexually excite me.

Not done confessing all the ways that she continually flashed her naked breasts and her bikini panties, she continued.

"I love flashing myself to the husbands waiting for their wives and boyfriends waiting for their girlfriends outside of dressing rooms that still have curtains by not closing the curtain all the way when changing. No doubt, they think that I don't know that they're watching me undress. They think that I don't know that they can see me by the partially opened curtain and my topless and naked reflection in the dressing room mirrors."

Again, she looked at me to see my reaction to her confessing that she's an exhibitionist. Clearly, she was getting off on telling me her flashing secrets. She was sexually aroused by telling me how she flashed unsuspecting men.

"I have fun trying on a too tight sweater in a department store that doesn't have dressing rooms. The fun part is trying to remove the sweater without lifting my blouse and my bra while exposing my naked breasts. An artform, I have my flashing down perfectly so that I can expose my naked breasts while making my flash appear accidental."

She continued telling me more about how she flashed herself.

"I love sliding down a water slide in a bikini. When the rush of water raises my bikini top to expose my breasts, acting as if I don't know that I'm topless, I make no move to cover my naked breasts with my hands and/or to lower my bikini top."

I had no idea that my mother-in-law was such an exhibitionist. Over the years, she must have exposed herself to hundreds of men if not thousands of men.

# # #

"Sexually teasing them, I readily open the front door in my short, sheer nightgown to the pizza delivery man and to any man lucky enough to ring my doorbell," she said looking at me with a face full of sexual arousal. "I love surprising men with my unexpected nudity by greeting them in my bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. I love it when a man that I flashed reaches out to touch and feel me."

Once again, she waited for my reaction to her confessing opening her front door while wearing her sexy nightgown, in her bra and panties, topless, or even naked before continuing.

"I bend at the waist in front of them to flash them my naked ass with an up-nightgown view. I lean forward to give them a good, long, down-nightgown view of my naked breasts when searching through my pocketbook for the money to pay them," she said feeling her breasts through her nightgown.

While imagining my mother-in-law bending at the waist to flash the pizza delivery man her naked ass, I imagined her leaning forward to flash him her naked breasts, too. I'll be masturbating for over all that she said about her being an exhibitionist for the rest of my horny life. I'll be masturbating over her flashing her naked breasts to truckers on the highway.

"It makes me wet when they stare at the sheer size and shape of my breasts. I love flashing my naked tits," she said. "I love seeing their reaction to them seeing my big, erect nipples and my symmetrical areolas."

As if she was thinking about not telling me, she looked at me with reservation while biting her lip.

"I like it when men I don't know and have never met reach out and touch and feel me. That makes me so hot. That makes me so wet. Their touching me and feeling me makes me feel sexually wanted."

# # #

If it wasn't enough that she confessed that she was an exhibitionist and loved flashing her naked ass, her naked tits, her panties, and naked pussy, what she asked me next totally shocked me as much as it sexually excited me. This was my deceased wife's mother and not some random whore. Surprised that she'd take me in her confidence, I never expected her to confess such sexual things to me.

"If it's not too much trouble and if you're not too uncomfortably embarrassed with what I ask," she said with a pause. "Can you take me to a nude beach," she asked looking up at me in total innocence with her bright, blue eyes?

I was stunned. I couldn't believe what she wanted me to do. My mother-in-law wanted me to take her to a nude beach. I was finally going to see Maureen naked. I was finally going to see her huge, naked breasts.

"I've never been to a nude beach," she said. "A safe and legal way to expose myself without being arrested, and with you by my side as my bodyguard, I'd love to walk the beach naked. Something that I imagine would be fun, I've always wanted to go to a nude beach."

'What? My mother-in-law wanted me to take her to a nude beach,' I thought? 'Huh? Is she kidding? Seriously? Is she crazy? Has she lost her mind?'

I looked at her as if she was kidding. Then, undressing her with my eyes again, I looked at her while imagining seeing her topless and naked. I imagined her seeing me naked, too. I imagined us walking the length of the beach and turning around to walk the beach the other way while totally naked and holding hands.

Only, if someone that we know saw us walking along the nude beach, she may be embarrassed but I wouldn't be. We'd be seeing them naked, too. Maybe they shouldn't be walking naked on a nude beach alone. Maybe they're married and looking for a gay partner or a naked woman.

"Sure. I'd love to take you to a nude beach, Maureen," I said looking at her with confusion mixed with sexual excitement. "In case you don't realize it," I said with a sexually excited gulp. "Just so you know, we'd both be naked," I said while undressing her with my eyes.

She looked at me and laughed.

"I know what a nude beach is, Brian," she said with shrug and a sexy laugh. "Duh? Why do you think I want to go to a nude beach," she asked with a dirty laugh? "A safe way to expose myself, I want men to see me naked without me being arrested."

She looked at me staring at her while I continued undressing her with my eyes. As if we were walking on the nude beach and she was already naked, I had a huge erection. I imagined finally seeing my MILF of a mother-in-law without her clothes. I'd finally see her naked breasts. I thought of the dozens of men who'd see her without her clothes and seeing her giant breasts. I thought of her seeing me naked, too. In the way that I couldn't wait to see her naked, I couldn't wait for her to see me naked, too.

"You've been undressing me with your eyes since I moved in with you," she said with a dirty laugh while looking down at what I could see of her naked tits. "Let's get this out of the way, shall we?"

# # #

She stared up at me while watching for my sexual reaction to what I was about to see. Sexually exciting me and not believing what my horny eyes were seeing, she reached down for the hem of her nightgown while giving me a down nightgown view of her naked breasts. Then, shocking me, she looked up at me to see my reaction to what she was about to do. She lifted her nightgown up, over her head, and off.

She was naked. My mother-in-law was naked. My wife's mother stood before me totally nude and without her clothes. Standing before me as if she was fully dressed, I was shocked seeing Maureen totally naked. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing her gigantic, naked breasts.

There they were, her giant-sized breasts. Magnificent specimens of female anatomy, finally, I was seeing all that I imagined seeing of Maureen. Hard to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that I was seeing the mother of my wife's naked breasts. Unable to stop staring, I couldn't take my eyes off of her naked breasts. They were so big. They were so shapely. Never have I ever seen breasts as beautiful as her breasts.

"Now you. It's your turn to get naked. Show me what you have. Take off your pajama bottoms. I want to see your naked prick, Brian," she said. "Show me your cock. I need to see your stiff prick."

# # #

Once at the nude beach, there were very few women. Except for me, most all the men were gay men and/or old men. I was disappointed but my mother-in-law was in her naked glory. She was having a Hell of a time parading herself around the beach while naked. We nearly walked the whole length of the beach before we found a secluded spot behind a sand dune. Making sure that there was not a speck of sand on it, Maureen laid out her towel.

"Eat me," she said sexually surprising me. "Lick my pussy while fingering my cunt and reaching up to fondle my naked breasts and pull, turn, and twist my erect nipples," she ordered. "Give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue. I want men at the nude beach to watch you having oral sex with me."

I went from seeing only down nightgown views of her naked tits and up nightgown views of her naked pussy to her asking me to eat her. Something that I seldom did with my wife, she wasn't into oral sex. She didn't want me eating her as much as she didn't want to suck me. Clearly, wired in another way, her mother was sexually different. Again, I wished I had married mother instead of daughter. I wished I had married Maureen instead of Catherine.

Obediently obeying her, I couldn't believe my mother-in-law wanted me to lick her pussy while fingering her cunt. Assuming the position between her legs, I made myself comfortable in the warm, soft sand. Surprising me but sexually exciting her, immediately, we were surrounded by half a dozen men watching us. While I ate her pussy and reached up to feel her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples, they stroked their naked cocks. When I looked up again, we were surrounded by a dozen, horny men masturbating themselves.

Then, when they were ready to cum, assuming that this was what she wanted them to do, they ejaculated cum all over her, in her blonde hair, across her naked breasts, and all over her pretty face. Something that I never expected to see, my wife's mother was covered with cum. Whenever she opened her mouth in anticipation of swallowing a load of cum, those with a good aim even ejaculated in her mouth.

A dozen men gave my mother-in-law a cum bath. As if she was at a bukkake fest, she had cum everywhere, in her hair, all over her face, all over her naked breasts, and all over her legs, stomach, and arms. Never had I seen as much cum dripping from her everywhere. I couldn't believe my mother-in-law enjoyed her cum bath. I was surprised that they didn't cum on me.

# # #

Opening the door for us to have incestuous sex, from that time forward, I slept in her bed with her. Every night, I held her, hugged her, cuddled her, and spooned her. Every night I made love to her and every morning she sucked me after I ate her. Never have I had as much sex with her daughter, Catherine, as I was having now with my wife's mother, Maureen, now.

As if we were a married couple, I did sexually more with my mother-in-law than I ever did with my wife. I was so happy and she was, too. Yet, full of surprises, she wasn't done sexually shocking me.

"If you're okay with it and as long as you're not possessively jealous, I'd love to fuck and suck a few of your friends," she said leaving me a loss for words.

I was sexually shocked. I was stunned. My MILF of a mother-in-law wanted to have sex with my friends.

"A few of your friends are really cute and, if you don't mind, I'd love to fuck and suck them."

I looked at her with sexually excitement. She instantly gave me an erection. I imagined some of my friends, John, Jim, Steve, Larry, and Dave having sex with her while I watched. I'd love to watch my mother-in-law fuck and suck my friends. I'd love to watch them eating her and fucking her, too.

"I want you to tie me to the bed naked and blindfolded and have your friends come in one at a time. I want to suck and fuck one before we do it all over again with another one of your friends. I want you to untie me so that I may clean myself up before you tie me to the bed again and call another one of your friends to come over to have sex with me," she said.