Mother-in-law Loved Flashing Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me to see my sexual reaction to allowing my friends to have sex with her.

"Then, if you're interested, I have several friends who'd love to suck and fuck you, too," she said giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look. My friends Brianna, Mary, Joan, Gwen, and Carol would all love to have sex with you."

Not done with the sexual anticipation of having sex with others, she wasn't finished sexually shocking me.

"Something that I always wanted to try but my ex-husband wasn't into that sort of thing. As long as you're as game as I'm willing, I'd like to try swinging with another couple. I'd like to have swinging sex with a woman while you watch. Something I thought that I'd never want to do, and I'd like to be gang banged by four or five men, too," she said while fingering her erect nipple. "I'd love to pull a train," she said. "Choo, choo," she said with a naughty laugh and a sexy smile.

We spent the next two-years having sex with our friends and attending swingers' social dances. She had sex with my friends and I had sex with her friends. Then, when she turned fifty-years-old, as if turning off a water spigot, the only sex that she wanted to have was with me. Unless I could hook her up with Matt Damon and/or Tom Brady, she wasn't interested in having sex with any other man but with me.

THE END