All Comments on 'Mother-in-law Sweet'

by jvalet45

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Not bad

This was a pretty good story, but your category was misleading. I don't know if you did it yourself, or if Lit put it there, but in-laws do not constitute incest. Pretty good story, but should have been in erotic couplings, loving wives, mature, or other categories. Just not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It is Taboo

To the comment below. This debate has raged for quite some time. The category is incest/taboo and while its not incest, it is taboo. Just like non consent/reluctance in which there is a huge difference between the two they are still grouped together. So there was no error on the author or literotica's part by posting it here. Quite frankly, I'm glad it was since I look for stories like this and am tired of MIL stories appearing in multiple categories like also Mature and Erotic Couplings. This just makes it simpler and it is definitely taboo. Good story.

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Totally awesome but a continuation is needed

goamz86goamz86about 9 years ago
Fantastic

Please write more like this. I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shame

This is one fetish that doesn't make sense. Obviously the writer wants to have sex with his mother or his girlfriend/wife's (hah, right... like even ) mother. Apparently some whimpy kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Totally enjoyed it part two is calling for Viven to bring Kendra into the mix

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Categories

To anon, who can't even leave a pseudonym, but just goes by the common alias used by thousands. I am aware of this debate, but you, the author and/or Lit are the ones incorrect. I know the category is called incest/taboo, but the heading states 'keeping it in the family.' This implies incest. The term 'taboo' itself, in this context comes from the 70's-80's movies of that name, again incest. Using your logic, anything could fit into this category, for are not gay, lesbian, mature, groups nonconsent, etc., all taboo topics? And finally, for this debate to rage for years, as you rightfully proclaim, it shows that the topic is generally felt to mean incest. Fiinally, I agree it was a great story. I stated that to begin with. It was a wonderful story, it was just miscategorized. Now if Kendra herself turned out to have a submissive history to Vivian, remember he came back in to find her redfaced and hair disheveled while Viv stroked her hair, now we have a tale that fits the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

What a piece of crap. Husband was a wimp.

TralababalanTralababalanabout 9 years ago
5/5

This is up there with best 'TheTalkMan's stories. Don't stop writing, and also continue with mommy Vivien's story.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ANOTHER CLASSIC!!!

Please, keep writing more stories! This is another great and very erotic story, thank you. I love the seductive, in charge woman! I also love stories about women's sexy legs, feet, and toes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
unrealistic

Yes it is fiction, but all together it is a stretch to believe it reasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@Jedd11

What was your first clue that this story wasn't about ~true~ incest? Was it the fact that mother-in-law is in the freaking title? Jesus. How dense can you be if you don't realize that a story titled "Mother-in-law Sweet" is going to be about - surprise! - a guy's mother-in-law?

It's petty to complain about something as trivial as categorization just because an author does something actually creative and deviates from the typical cliches in this category. I swear, it's like people expect this category to only be the same mother-and-son-fall-in-love-and-live-happily-ever-after stories over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmmmmm

Would have been sexier if it was a true cuckquean story where the husband and wife play along, then when the mom is all like " your mine now " the husband was like "meh, I've had better, what do you think honey?" Wife walks in all slim and nubile and says "I think the one you fucked at Christmas was better".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Kendra deserves the shit life she leads ..

ANYONE with a mother that Fucking Evil & Nasty would have moved to the other end of the bloody country to be as far away from her as possible.

To live in the same area is just plain dumb.

as for it being believable ... sadly although the story is an extreme exaggeration

fathers stealing thier Sons girlfriends and wives

happens

Mothers stealing thier Daughters boyfiends & Husbands

happens.

Brothers stealing Brothers girlfriends & wives

happens

Sisters stealing Sisters boyfriends & husbands

happens ..

question ...

does it happen with the same Evil , Malicious intent ..?

is it sometimes fueled by jealously ?

YES ...

so although this story is a nightmare scenario ..

it does reflect what can happen in reallife .

very well written & intense story , provokes the readers emotions & is disturbing to say the least .

when ones nearest & dearest are the ones to betray our love & trust

and if we allow them to do so ...

horrible , horrible , horrible ..

5 stars to the Author for the quality of writing .

personaly i think storys like this fall more in the horror category , even though there is no violence or blood & guts .

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I quit reading about the time the mother-in-law was showing her panties.

I like incest stories but a spineless daughter, a spineless husband and a strong mother-in-law do not interest me so I will just skip the EVIL bitch and the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree....

I agree with the comment made about how this stuff really does happen. My best friend in HS had a sister that was a grade below us & they looked so much alike BUT my BFF was a virgin & her sister was DEFINITELY not....quite the slut. Anyway, every single boyfriend my BFF had, her sister fucked....eventually leading to a breakup. It was sad, really. An old neighbor of mine in college slept with her sister's fiancé a week before the wedding (they never told anyone but I saw him enter & leave her apartment so I knew). It happens....it really does!

fridgelockfridgelockover 8 years ago

I loved loved loved this story – the way Vivien manipulated Mike into betraying his own wife was super hot.

The one thing that turned me off was at the end when she made him admit he would be okay with getting pegged. To each their own, but that's such a turn off for me it basically ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lame

Boooooorung

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
vivien for president

Thank you so much!! This is the best story of the homewrecking genre. Vivien character is simply the best. Please write more with vivien!!!

joela_99yjoela_99yover 7 years ago
Among the best!

I absolutely love and was thrilled to the bone(r) by this story. The way she seduces and subjugates him is truly exciting! And she can make him turn against his wife and literally worship her is exciting.

Than you for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best story of all time

I’ve read a LOT of stories over the years and this may be the best ever! The build up was so erotic and so hot you just couldn’t wait till it finally happened! Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not so much an erotic story

as it is an erotic horror story

Viv is a succubuss who is slowly driving her daughter insane, and reducing her daughter's husband to a sex toy.

Truly an evil bitch

I wonder what will happen when Kendra can't take any more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Typical ending to story

I'm holding out for a story that probably hasn't been written where the bad guy doesn't get there way. Now that would be a satisfactory ending

SitzpinklerSitzpinklerabout 3 years ago

I've read this and Executive Ass.t so far and let me say you have an outstanding way of describing materials, namely shoes and underwear.

Your themes--malicious seduction by cougars and compliant men--remind me of an old favorite, Judith and Me, but better written and without hypnotism.

Simply fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been and am involved with a home wrecking evil dynamo. I cannot resist her slutty moves. This story shows the power of sexual addiction

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

If the guy had any balls, he'd turned her down and fucked his wife in front of mommy... your daughter is better then that...

AjasAjasover 1 year ago

I can't understand why some people love to write stories where the bad Always wins, is this some kind of mindset or what??? It's a nice story if mike did not fall under the evil bitch thumb. Lovely Kendal would kill herself soon if this is true life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

PLEASE write at least one more chapter to this story. You can’t just talk about how Vivien is going to fuck him in front of his wife, and especially that she plans to introduce him to her big pink strap on and then just finish this story like this…. I need to read more about her seduction of him. Maybe she also gets pregnant? Uses her daughter as a nanny?

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Who gets off on mothers that abuse their daughters repeatedly? Maybe next Mommy can beat her grandchild to assert her “superiority”.

Honestly, Kendra should thank her herself lucky to find out what a pathetic boy she married, and maybe next time she can find a man that will tell “mommy” to go to hell and throw her out as soon as her bullshit starts.

LechemanLecheman9 days ago

Best approach for daughter is divorce her husband and then move far away from the influence of her mother and friend. Personally, my thoughts is that would really screw with her psyche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous