All Comments on 'Mother, It Is Really You...?'

by fermpera

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously?

female vagina, incest nother-son, nother-daugther

You can't even edit your bio right, and you want us to take you seriously? I read the first few paragraphs of this and it was obvious that English isn't your native tongue, but that dosen't excuse the fact that you failed to edit even your own bio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Huh

Why the focus on anal sex for strap on penetration? Way too wordy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fermpera says:

Yes “anonymous2”, that’s right I made a mistake, I didn’t control the editing of my bio. Many thanks, I just did. Yes, English is not my mother language so it is not easy to me write a story almost 80 pages long, I suppose it has some merit; I usually am very proud when someone not Spanish speaking by birth write in my mother language. Ok, we are different kind of people, free to think differently too. Anyway, thank you for comment, I always try to learn. “Anonymous1” The story doesn’t focus “on anal sex for strap on penetration “, this is a sex story and I’ve tried to make a story with script. I don’t know why, but it happens, stories of lesbian love between mother- daughter are not appreciated, but you know it happens, more than people think. Anyway thank you all for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
touching

I thought the story was very good, yes there are some grammatical errors which come from not having English as your first language.

Overall a well written and sweet story,

Michael10166Michael10166over 12 years ago
Mother, It Is Really You...?

When will the next part be presented?

RockaliciousRockaliciousover 12 years ago
Hot, Erotic

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It is very well written, a great combination of artistry and libido.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING

Hi , i wanted to tell you how much i enjoy your story and it would be great if you would write more mother/daughter ones because there are not lots of stories out there having this theme, and to me your english is very good just perfect i may say , and you did a fantastic job with this story.I had the chance to live a beautiful romance with a woman who was just as Bella she was the mother and i was her daughter we loved this very much.So thank you for this great story ,it bring many beautiful memories with me and my ex.Take care

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Buena historia

Soy muy asiduo a buscar relatos mother&daghter y de los 100 que he leído este es uno de los pocos que me has satisfecho. Capté la escencia del relato y no me di cuenta de los errores ortográficos por ovbias razones jah¡.

c_daniel91@yahoo.com.mx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story. And hallelujah, this story has a narrative line. Not usual in this kind of stories. Congratulations, you make believable the characters, It might even happen in real life as well. Keep the good work and anxiously awaiting your next mother-daugther story. Thankyou.

grangurugrangurualmost 10 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

Amazingly well developed story. Any one who speaks 2 or more languages knows that there would be always some minor (if not major) mistakes when you are communicating yourself in a not native one. People who critize grammar or syntaxis are surely not capable to do it as they are - extremely probable - monolingual. So let it be and dont bother much about it.

That being said I just missed some more profound psicological considerations, such as mother-son and siblings feelings. Hard to understand that a mother who lost a son would easily act as he had never existed when she might re-encounter him after more than 15 years of sorrow.

The thread with the Uni teacher is well closed, even there is some unconsistency around the new flirt she had when they broke appart, What was the ending of it? Why is she finally alone?

Is that experience that affects the relationship in such a way that they do anal sex avoiding the more normal regular penetration? Or is it because of their former traumatic encounters? Still I think it could be part of their exciting and joyful sexual experiences. Why was strap-on vaginal intercourse taken appart from it?

What happened to Sandy's father afterwards? Got married again? Lived a painful interior life? Had he more kids?

Is the extorsion video still hided? He should have paid, IMMO, something for what he has done. He must have some weak links to exploit after so many years have passed.

What happened to Sandy's brother? Now-a-days, is there a chance that he might get in touch and recognize her? No brother feelings or contact after such traumatic youth?

Something which intrigates me is their going to Alcorcon to get married. This is such a small place in Spain, that when Real Madrid soccer team lost a match against that team Manuel Pellegrini lost immediately his job as its coach. Can you tell us more about it?

The subtle aspect of the medaillon, or whatever it was that Sandy weared and her mother vaguely remembered, remains, perhaps intentionally, explicitely unexplained.

El ingles es mi tercer idioma asi que tambien pido disculpas por los errores gramaticales que pudiere haber cometido en este comentario. Leo perfectamente 6 idiomas y este es uno de los 2 mejores relatos sobre lesbianismo que he leido en mi vida. Dato: Nokomi (todorelatos) es tambien subyugante, para los que lean español.

Congratulations, Fermpera

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthabout 9 years ago
A beautifully and sesitively told tail - but ...

I enjoyed the story, imaginative and sensitive. However please turn off "Auto correct" , read and edit your work. Remember your spell checker is not infallible.

jon

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

I'm so glad I found your stories! An amazing story!

Thank you!

L

robyn46robyn46almost 4 years ago
great story

first you find yourself with the professor then you are forced to marry a Man who is a bastard then you are betrayed by your lover because she was trying of you .your life went down to the gutter but You made yourself a better person then 20 years latter you meet the women of your dreams and fall in love only to find she is your child. nobody could dream up a story like that but you did and presented perfectly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous