All Comments on 'Mother Love'

by rbuchanan

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot!!! Hot!!! Hot!!!

Great build up and great climax... you must write the next chapter. How about her 'breast feeding' him like a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

You have to write about starting that new life. Good story progression

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 19 years ago
Slow start but very happy ending!

I suppose we all write for different reasons. Some may write to excite and some may write to vent. I think this writer was venting his frustration for much too long over the break up with his girlfriend early in the story. I barely made it throught he first two chapters, but once Mother came it to the picture, things started to heat up. This story has a teriffic middle and climax and I would encourage those who are tempted to quit reading too early and finish the story. Once Mom establishes herself the story gets very erotic and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories i have read for ages.Keep it up!

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairalmost 19 years ago
What an excellent story!

This is without doubt, one of the best stories I've read here, and I've been a member for 3 years. Beautifully written, full of erotic imagery, engaging plot line, and ultimately just plain sexy. The mutual seduction between mother & son is full of emotion, and the dialogue, both spoken and thought, adds to the realsim of the whole thing. You've just become my favourite author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
brilliant

just fantastic and so well written. hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

I was just wondering how hairy Mum is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot Mama

Boy oh boy!!!! you've written a very exciting story, perhaps a little too much whining and crying at the start. But it worked into an exciting build-up and climax.

And perhaps a little more action after the initial loving, but I hope that's coming in part 2.

Keep up the horny work,

Rudy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Great Write

I do like incest stories. I especially like mother and son stories, but I like them well written and you did just that. I also think this should have a part 2. Thank you. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More! More!

You have moved the proverbial "bar" a notch higher for other authors of your quality. So often, the "loving" mother/son stories here have the eroticism of a bull elephant in rut.

Son: "Hi, Mom...me and my 12" cock are home!" (Why does everyone have to have an 8" or longer piece of "manmeat"?)

Mother: "Oh, hi son! Let me suck that for you while your brothers take me up the ass and Dad watches TV!"

Congratulations on a very well written story full of character, context, visual imagery and emotion. Like others, you've now been added to MY list of "best of the bunch".

Well done!

jim52jim52almost 19 years ago
so hot

this story is so close to my fantasy wish this had happened to me great writing and imagery. keep up the good works

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 19 years ago
Sooooooo Hoooot

That was one very hot story, good on ya bud and have fun. Love is what it's all about.

indpillyindpillyalmost 19 years ago
Really fine writing

Apart from the slightly overdone angst at the beginning, this was as fine a piece of writing as I've read in any genre, not just erotica. It gave a very realistic-seeming picture of a mother struggling to come to terms with what she needed to do to make her son come out of a really bad place; I found that aspect of it very sexy indeed. I don't go much for the wham-bam thank you Ma'am approah to writing - it's about as sexy as being bitten by a mosquito, but this was really, really fine. Thank you. More along similar story lines and quality would be much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Best

The praise for this story is completely justified. The best story I have read on Literotica, it was well paced, full of erotic happenings. and a joy to read. In fact I've now read a couple of times, and I'll read it again. The author desrves an award for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Quality story on this site - how did that happen!

This story is just wonderful. The slow seduction, the detailed imagery, the actual plot - all so erotic. You can surf through this site for weeks and not find anything of this quality. It brings my personal fantasies to brilliant life. If you've found it - book mark it!

Michelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mother Love

I agree 100% with RonnieW, this story was excellent reading and beautifully written, thank you, I love the Mother/Sons, siter/brother, gannie/grandson the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sweet

Just sweet so...

Beautifully written great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wish ...

Hey, if I had a hot mother, I wish I could experience that too. This story is so intense, firecrackers literally went off in my head when I reached the end. Thanks, rbuchanan, for such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good

very good

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Outstanding

Wow! I was really into this story... Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Slow start but you will be rewarded at the end ....

The start was not one of my favoriate starts but the ensuing build-up, the climatic event itself, and the end result was definitely rewarding. Only because of the beginning did I not rate it the highest score. The rest was very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is simply magnificent

It's often said that English writers are the best. After all, it's their language. And this writer confirms the rule. Best of all is that Mr. B is heavily and delightfully into the idea of family fucking, in particular, the most exciting kind, motherfucking. Jeffrey, like plenty of sons, has a deep attraction to his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he was born out of. Lucky for him, his mother's equally attracted to what her big strong boy's got bouncing around in his pants. Jeffrey gets hard around his mom, and he knows exactly what he wants to do with his big stiff prick. The boy'd really like to get it back up his own birth canal, maybe just to say hello, maybe to awaken latent memories. Or maybe to envelope his hard cock in a whole mass of warm, loving mommy-twat. It's great that both Jeffrey and his mother enjoy talking dirty, stressing the incredible, cock-busting fact that here is a boy fucking his own mother. "Do it baby ... fuck me. Fuck me hard! Fuck mummy hard! FUCK MUMMY! FUCK MUMMY!" "Yes," I whispered to her. "I'll fuck you. I'll fuck my mummy's cunt!" Jeffrey's a marvel at that righteous job, his mommy cums like crazy, and the boy finally unloads his young balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen, right up the cunt of his dreams. Bravo, Mr. B, bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love Older Mom Stories/ You are the best rbuchanan

More stories about older ladies please! Excellent and Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am devorsed . as a battered husband I relate 2 youe comments. but I have 2 girls 26/29 now so had a reason 2 keep going . it is hard but you soon learn 2 man up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

This was by far one of the most erotic and loving stories I've read on this site so far, keep it up! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THE MOST INCITEFUL STORY EVER!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY PAIN! CHAZ

sudhirgupta85sudhirgupta85almost 3 years ago

5 stars and I've added this to my favourites! Super hot! Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wonderful 5 stars

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Great story!! Wonderful plot line and character development...

TerrydactilTerrydactilover 1 year ago

Well worth 5 stars

jacklovesmomjacklovesmom3 months ago

Very skillfully written. Your use of words and phrases gives depth and reality to your story. Only those who have experienced incest know the extraordinary feelings of love and desire that it generates. You communicate those feelings well.

Yours,

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I loved this story!!! Amazing and perfect filled with love and over the top sexiness. The only thing I wish this story had would be he had a long existing stocking leg and feet fetish because of his mom and she knew it. And she allowed him to worship massage kiss and caress her nylon legs and feet in detail after she dressed up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous