Mother Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice!" she said, indicating my body.

"Nice yourself," I replied.

Without another word I slipped on to the bed beside her and took her in my arms. It felt good, holding her tenderly. My hand explored her body, lingering for a while at her soft and yielding breasts, and working it's way slowly down between her legs. As my fingers teasingly traced the outline of her cunt, I realised she was very wet. Clearly she was as turned on as I was, and I could tell from the way she moaned at every touch she wanted me inside her.

I can't begin to explain how strange and different it feels to lay upon your own naked mother, and to feel your cock pressing against her cunt. She parted her stocking-clad legs and gently guided my cock to the opening of her vagina. Very gingerly I entered her, trying not to go too deep and to be as tender as possible. As my cock slipped between the lips of her cunt she sighed deeply and kissed my face.

"Jeffrey ..." she moaned. "Oh my Jeffrey, my baby, come to mummy. Oh yes baby ... oh yes, come home baby, come home."

Her hands slipped down over my buttocks and led me deeper into her warm sex. Slowly I began to move inside her, back and forth, but with long gentle strokes, and pausing momentarily at the end of each one. Gradually my rhythm began to build and mother's breathing became more erratic. I slipped one hand over her breast and squeezed and fondled it with each thrust. The other hand was curled around her stockings, using the feel and sensation of the nylon to intensify my own lustful pleasure.

"Mummy is here for you baby," she whispered breathlessly in my ear. "Mummy is here. Mummy knows what you want ..."

"I love you mummy. I love you so much ..." I whispered back.

As I began to intensify my thrusts I felt her squeezing my buttocks, and one finger began to push down the crack in my bottom towards my anus.

"Oh yes baby," she went on. "Do it to me baby ... do it to your mummy."

Suddenly she began to moan loudly, and I could feel her pushing herself up meet my descending cock. I was fully into her now, and as her finger pushed up my anus she began to urge me on.

"Do it baby ... fuck me. Fuck me hard! Fuck mummy hard! FUCK MUMMY! FUCK MUMMY!"

"Yes," I whispered to her. "I'll fuck you. I'll fuck my mummy's cunt!"

"YES BABY," she almost screamed. DO IT TO ME! DO IT TO ME! YOU DIRTY LITTLE BOY ... FUCKING YOUR OWN MOTHER! OH GOD ..."

As I listened to her words my own passions increased, and I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. My hands were mauling at her body and my cock was ramming into her cunt, but by far the most erotic thing was simply my awareness that the woman under me - the woman I was fucking - was my mother, so every word she whispered or shouted intensified my lust. Every time she said 'fuck mummy' it pumped me higher and higher, until I couldn't stop it happening any longer.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned. "I'm cumming in you mummy!"

"OH BABY," she yelled as my cock ejected it's contents into her cunt. "GIVE IT TO ME ... GIVE IT TO ME BABY ... GIVE IT TO MUMMY. OH ... OH ... URRRRGGGGHHH! AAAHHH ..."

Her legs wrapped themselves around me as she too climaxed, and we clung so tightly to each other it was as if we were trying to mould ourselves into one being.

My passion was so intense that I seemed to keep thrusting and thrusting into her and pumping my fluid for longer than I thought possible. It was an incredible orgasm, and as my eyes rolled upwards in my head I thought I was in heaven.

"Oh my dear God," I moaned. "Take it mummy, take it all!"

She clung to me, lost in her own climax, moaning and kissing my head and neck.

"I love you ... I love you," she kept repeating

"I love you to mum ... I do, I really do!"

"Oh my baby ... my baby," she sighed, as the forces of her own passion dimmed to echoes in her soul.

"Oh Mum ..." I whispered and we kissed and hugged and kissed again.

VIII

As I said before, I never meant for that to happen. But once it had I knew I could never go back. Over the next few days Mother let me do all the things I wanted to do to her. Hell, 'let' is the wrong word, 'encouraged me to' would be better, and I had sex like I never knew it was possible to have. I fucked her everywhere, and we played games - fantasy games - like you couldn't imagine. Mother is just so uninhibited, and she doesn't seem to mind whatever I want. Don't get me wrong I never abused her, and everything is consensual, but we did some pretty amazing things together and I worked through a lot of stuff in my head. Mother is MY woman now and she does what she's told - as long as she wants to of course. I never met anyone who could give a man so much, and yet still be firmly in control.

She stayed with me for next three months, and all through that time we lived like man and wife. I can't explain it but I'm in love with her in the way a man is normally in love with a woman, and the fact she's my mother only adds to that ... and I don't think about Katy at all.

Sadly she's gone now, and I think I'm feeling depressed again (not to mention sexually frustrated), but the good news is she's coming back soon and we're planning to sell up and slip away quietly somewhere, and to make a new life for ourselves as a couple.

I know it's immoral, it's wrong and it's illegal, I do know that. It's just...

Oh hell, you work it out!