All Comments on 'Mother May I'

by Scarletpantyprincess

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Larry WolffLarry Wolffalmost 7 years ago
However...

Waste=garbage, waist=body part thrusted, um no its thrust. Sex in the pool washes away the bodies natural lube and introduces chemical laden water with attendant bacteria into the inner-most recesses of the females body. Other than that not a bad effort, could have used a bit more build up in mommies attempts to get junior to use his dick.

gobears85gobears85almost 7 years ago
Thanks

Me Aappreciate the effort and I came, which is the point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Larry Wolf

Get a life or better yet write us a good story.This is a hot mom son sex story and we need more of them.Thanks for a good hot story

motownmanmotownmanalmost 7 years ago
Commission?

Hope you offer a money back guarantee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
poor grammar usage

Its poor grammar to use any word that isn't in the dictionary especially one that makes a sentence read badly. That's the case of "thrusted" which should be either thrust or thrusting.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 7 years ago
Wasted three orgams with a plastic dick when

you could have had the real thing......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awsome Mom

I desired my Mom when I was in my early 20's, never did anything about it except to masturbate to my fantasies about her and I sharing the sex.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
HOT BUT TOO FAST

This kind of love should last a lot longer. Even if it did take five yearsto get the ball rolling, make the most of it. Lets have a part 2. PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
VERY HOT INDEED

I normally like the stories a bit longer, but the raw passion of this short tale is amazing. I could almost visualize the two of them in the pool - giving in to their deepest desires. I love how she got over her own nervousness over time, and took his cock deep inside her. You really got me with her rubbing his cum into her pussy afterward. She seemed so loving, but so animalistic. Hot! Hot! Hot!

OG4UOG4Ualmost 7 years ago
To Anonymous

Grammarians are a dime a dozen. Authors cost even less. We don't get paid for submitting our work here.

I am sure you have NEVER made a grammatical error in your life. Perhaps you will share some of your writing with us.

"If you must speak ill of another, write it in the sand near the waters edge." - Napoleon Hill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Expected a little more..

Maybe the mother will visit him in his bed and ride him in every way she can.

paulaPHpaulaPHalmost 7 years ago
love mum

nice , memories . , I think that maybe partly why I went fem , mummys sissy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@OG4U

@Scarletpantyprincess

I apologize for hijacking your comment section to respond to someone else's post. I loved your story. Looking forward to more from you.

@OG4U

Your comment confused me. Your profile says that you write for us, not yourself. That you want us to enjoy your stories. Are you only speaking to other authors? If so, you should be more clear. It leads us readers to believe you're talking to us too.

You also say that you welcome both positive and negative feedback. That it helps you to become a better writer. Do you actually feel that way? You seemed to be easily annoyed by a comment that wasn't even directed at you. That comment, by the way, wasn't rude. It was simply constructive criticism.

FYI, the minimum age for this site is eighteen. That means the majority, if not all, of the readers and authors here have graduated from high school. They've had several years of instruction on grammar. Enough that the authors should know how to write a story using correct grammar, and the readers should be able to spot it when they fail to do so.

I know that giving all of your stories a 1 star rating without reading them is petty. I also know that it probably won't hurt you or the rating of your stories. Still, it makes me feel good inside and brings a smile to my face. It's like giving someone the middle finger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved ir

A nice little short story and I loved that it was from the mothers perspective. I loved that after seeing her son jerking his young hard cock mommy gets excited and not only starts masturbating to thoughts of her son. After some initial guilt mommy starts teasing her son with her body until the household lust boils over into a lust fueled sexual romp between a loving mother and her young son. I loved it when mommy says " a mothers love never be wrong" as mommy slides her tounge into her son's mouth and guides his hands over her ass and breasts. How many young men would love to hear their mothers whisper this in our ear as mommy jerks our manhood to full hardness. Mommy strokes her son until his young cock is hard enough to cut diamonds and while she could have had him cum in her hand this loving mother wants to feel her son ram his cock into her sopping pussy. Mom and son rutt like animals until the son can take it no more and announces he is cumming in his mothers pussy. This mother and son have reached the highest level of love as they pass the taboo level of incestious lovers. As he explodes in orgasm and fills his fertile mothers unprotected womb with his virile seed this young man will know what mommy's love truly feels like. I hope you continue this tale, mommy will feel so sexy as she wears lingere and heels around the house and sees her son's cock again harden and then with his hard cock leading the way her son will ravage her body day after day until both mother and son explode in orgasm and mommy's pussy if left a sodden mess, dripping with her son's gift of love until eventually mom and son create a baby together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
seriously??

"waste"??...he put his hand on your "waste"??....aw, c'mon, man...everyone with an IQ above, say 2, knows that it's "waist"...get an editor or proofreader...better yet, let your 3rd-grade neighbor read it...they'd catch that error in a second...

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Why did it take 5 years

Caught him jacking off stii could not get him interested.

Glad he finally fucked her.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such beautiful uninhibited love.

largebrownguylargebrownguyalmost 7 years ago
sigh

this could have been so good if you had built it up with more TLC

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 7 years ago
Good start to what i hope will get even better

Got me hard just reading this hope to read the next part soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous