All Comments on 'Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 05'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great ending to a wonderful story!

Dani and Julie will be pregggers with black babies in their wombs! Husband will be cleaned out in divorce with huge payout to Dani who will turn money over to Mistress and be submissive slave to be used as a hot slut baby breeder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Continue plz have mom and daughter move in with mistress for life and have lots of Andrews babys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep it cumming as this is delicious humilition!

Mistresses Wendy and Sarah agree to let slave turning mistress Julie catch a break from the risks of unwanted pregnancy at a early age. They love Mistress Julie domning her former mother into a true submissive slave. Relationship changed between both women with Julie choosing Danica's slutwear one size smaller and putting Mom through a diet and exercise program. Danica gets used to skipping breakfast and dinner due to Julie's demands she hit gym morning and after work.

Mistress Julie brings Danica for riding lessons on big black cock of Mistress Wendy's husband until she gets pregnant! Swollen belly and birth of black baby breaks up her marriage as husband exercises prenuptial contract barring her anything and she becomes slut and slave maid to Wendy and her black stud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
STUPID

Only in very rare cases would a Dom (male or female) put there sub in a position of getting pregnant. Most Doms will inform the sub of any intent of this nature in advance and the decision to submit would be the subs. A true D/s relationship follows established rules, with final actions being approved either contractually or verbally in advance. Control,desire, wanting and submissiveness are earned rights between a Dom and a sub. This is not to say that a true Dom will not recognize and seek or demand that a sub willingly submit to them. Only a sexual deviate would proceed in the format of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An excellent read. I don't think I've ever jurked off so much...

An excellent read. I don't think I've ever jurked off so much...

My only critism is that in ch.04 you had Dani's nipples pierced and some tat's done and there was no me motion of this in this chapter, the additional torture and teasing that could of been dealt to her nipples..

Anyway a great read Keep up the writing :-)

5691derek5691derekabout 10 years ago
more

more please of this story lets us know if mother and daughter become pregnant. also if sarah comes back into the picture and lets see the husband finding out about it all in the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too Long

Nice story- great work but a bit too long, dragging in parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Changes in relationship between mother and daughter

Julie loves to revel in her power over Mother. Instead of calling her Mother, she will call her slut. Making her clean the house thoroughly each day for Mistress Julie's approval, cooking sumptuous meals for the family while eating little up diet off twenty pounds to meet Mistress Julie's weight. Fucking her husband and making him as hot as Andrew's cock per Mistress Julie's request to make Dad think he impregnated Mom when pregnancy is official. Visting Mistress Wendy twice a week later increased to three times a week for discipline sessions over weight management and supporting Julie's endeavors on cheerleading and doing all of her homework with A grades achieved under pain from Mistress Wendy and getting to stay for a sumptuous supper she has to cook for Mistress Wendy and Andrew while knowing full well she will burn off lots of calories riding Andrew's hard cock to top off pregnancy. And to snare a wealthy racist, looking down on the poor, divorced mother of a freshman daughter trying to make the cheerleaders team to join her visiting Mistress Wendy for discipline sessions when she becomes by proxy of Mistress Julie the mistress of the racist white woman, opening her horizons by riding Andrew's hard cock while Mistress Julie takes her daughter to volunteer work in the inner city to make amends for her racism by relating with a BBC stud basketball player while getting him A's on his homework. And Mistress Danica will love the taste of domesticating a racist white bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous