All Comments on 'Mother of Necessity Ch. 01'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
UTBNBUKUTBNBUKover 7 years ago
Nice read , Promising start !

Needs must when the Devil vomits in your cap !!

Can't beat a good Mum. Put the family first.

Looking forward to the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Start

I liked the casual friends-with-benefits approach to her sex life. It seemed pretty realistic for her situation. I had to wonder at the disarray in the house and why she wasn't able to get her sons to do more to help out. The dialogue was excellent.

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 7 years ago
Great writing!

What a great first chapter. In just two short pages, you've got me desperate to find out what's going to happen next, and it's all because of your brilliantly nuanced characterization and dialogue. Even without any actual porny type stuff happening quite yet, this is easily a 5 star chapter. I'm looking forward to reading your other work while I wait for the next installment!

On a side note, is Tertiary Existence based on anything real?

autoplotautoplotover 7 years agoAuthor

ErrantZebra, I based Tertiary Existence on elements from The Sims and Second Life, with a whole lot of wishful thinking :) Thanks for the comment!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I love the start of this story. Five stars. Looking forwarding to the second chapter. As I haven't read any of your stories before, I'm also looking forward to reading your other stuff as well. I really like your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mother of Necessity

Capri are pants, Camisoles are tops. Both seem redundant to me.

You get paid for mentioning Corporate names and products? I hope you get paid well and pay Literotica.com the standard fee. There are no free plugs.

The story. Yes, the story. Light, quick, airy. Even a sex scene. Dang. Blinked and missed it.

spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
Great Buildup!

The Basic Are Down! Cliff as Faceless Donor! Story is Beginning! Can't Wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very very original mom-son erotic story. I gave it a 5 (4.75/5.0 = 95% = A)

Perfect intoductory chapter!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Well done...intriguing...lighting a fire!

Reading on with anticipation!

MultipleOrgasmManMultipleOrgasmManover 3 years ago
Nice start!

Interesting set up. I’m looking forward to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'd like to hear about the threesome with her sister. My wife won't share me with her sister.

Lee2012Lee201212 months ago

Tantalizing build-up. Loving the “FWB” indication between Cliff and Melinda that adds an erotic tone to Cliff’s idea. Now, I’m off to chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES