All Comments on 'Mother on the Frontier'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story . . .

but a little annoying to have to fathom out the many typo errors.

Gave you only three stars, therefor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not really incest (back then) ..

The preacher would have marriied them, .. and society (back then) would have encouraged it.

Young widowed wives (intentionally) went to live with oldest non-related man, eg. brother of, son of, uncle of deceased. The 'Til death' restriction is what most 'church' doctrine enforces. The more modern taboo is far more puritanical than back then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrong category

Mature, Erotic, maybe taboo but not incest. In frontier America women, especially marrigable women of child bearing age, were always in short supply. Children sired upon a cousin or aunt and especially step-relatives was a relatively minor hiccup. Talked about among elderly gossips, but not on the same level as witchcraft. I don't understand the typos and the repeats were confusing. The episode with Emma was boggleing and unnecessary to the story. Totally non-erotic, all it did do for the story was to establish to Apple that he wasn't a virgin. It wasn't even a seduction. It was more like,"you can keep your apprenticeship if you'll get my wife pregnant and go away". It would have been more erotic to describe a scene where Apple teaches Josh to eat pussy, gives him his very first blowjob, and is his first lover. You should have had him come home a virgin still, having been in love with his step-mother for years. Such a good idea, but poorly executed. I give you a three star as I don't especially dislike it, but I see the potential for so much better that was not accomplished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
learn to edit.

You have 1/2 your damn story in here twice. What a buzz kill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.