Mother on the Frontier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,097 Followers

"You look different." Josh said, as he sat on the stool to her side scrubbing her buttocks with the rag.

"How so?" She queried back.

"Your belly seems to be a little..." Josh stopped mid sentence and stared at her profile. "My Lord!" He breathed out deeply. "Are you?"

"Nature seems to be telling me, yes." She answered back a bit reluctantly.

"We will have to leave here." Josh stated with no hesitancy, question or bitterness in his tone.

"Will you mind all that much?" Apple question.

"Tell me of Emma?" Apple whispered. "Did she fuck you as well as I do?"

The question was never answered but it began a banter of inquiry and pointed, sometimes comical, description of his carnal affair with his boss's young wife. Sometimes, Josh was giving blow-by-blow, thrust by thrust, commentary of fucking the young girl, while thrusting deep had repeatedly into Apple, as they laughed and chuckled. His commentary was also interrupted by long speechless minutes of their heavy screwing. Apple, in labored breath, made him promise to eat her pussy like he did Emma's in the very near future.

Once again, Apple and Josh were fucking in frantic, determined, lust. Apple thinking that it was her, not Emma, whom had claim on Josh's heart and cock. Josh, not thinking of Emma at all, was thinking only of filling Apple's pussy one more time.

The summer harvest was bountiful and love was in the air, the bed, the middle of wheat and corn fields and on the midstream slab of rock where Josh gave Apple oral pleasure more times then needed counting. Apple laughed as the water current backed up on her head, washing over her face after she climaxed from a hearty, oral induced orgasm. Josh struggled to keep his face out of the back stream as he fucked Apple on the rock slab, his cock deflating quickly after ejaculation due to the coldness of the water.

"Don't stop!" Apple once commanded on a seldom visited section of the stream that was only a few yards through the trees to the road, at present being transited by a family on the way to church. On her hands and knees, on the sandy bottom of the stream, submerged to her back, her head resting on her folded arms hugging a rock, as Josh fucked her doggy-style, she begged him not to stop.

Afterward, they laughed uncontrollably and discovered that their clothes, hastily thrown on a nearby rock, had washed a considerable distance downstream, bringing them very close to the church where people were gathering for a picnic.

Apple stared out of the window at the withering cornstalks. She knew Josh to be out there clearing the same fields. She had tried to eat. She felt ill and her monthly had been absent for the second time. There can only be one reason... she was pregnant! Though not overly concerned, she was nevertheless apprehensive. The people in her small township knew her relationship as mother to Josh. She knew Josh would be upset with her intended proposal as it would mean giving up everything they had worked so hard to establish.

It was bath night and they had not given up their ritual of bathing each other, as it usually led to lovemaking. She loved the way the young Josh could wear her out, but of late it did not take much sexual exertion to make her feel exhausted.

"You look different." Josh said as he sat on the stool to her side scrubbing her buttocks with the rag.

"How so?" She queried back.

"Your belly seems to be a little..." Josh stopped mid sentence and stared at her profile. "My Lord!" He breathed out deeply. "Are you?"

"Nature seems to be telling me, yes." She answered back uncertainly.

"We will have to leave here." Josh stated with no hesitancy or question in his tone.

"Will you mind all that much?" Apple question.

"As you have reminded the often, we are not blood related. We will live as husband and wife but they will not accept it here."

"As you have reminded me often, we are not blood related. We will live life as husband and wife but they will not accept it here."

Josh and Apple fucked long and hard in front of the fire that night. They were both content with their decision to sell the farm, to the preacher who had shown interest before, and move farther West. They were both content with their new relationship that would be husband and wife, whether they would eventually marry are not. They would eke out life together on the dangerous frontier... where simple things, like childbirth... could kill you dead.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,097 Followers
12