All Comments on 'Mother Shares Her Secrets'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
****

Good story. Hot lady. Hot son. Nice combo. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell us more, It was a good read Thank You...................

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A great story

I hope that there will be more to the story telling about their love affair.

Thanks for the read.

sober71sober71almost 10 years ago
Well written

Enjoyed the read, good story, but please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a great story from a gifted writer

Wes is the excellent author of terrific stories of enthusiastic family fuckers. Here he contributes a tale of the best kind of family fucking--motherfucking. The boy (wish he had a name, though) is 19 when he and his mom get real "close." As such, he's a non-stop semen producing machine, he just has got to shoot his semen all the time, and his mother is the blissful beneficiary. Mom is no newcomer to family fucking. When she was 18 her big brother busted her cherry, which is logical since that's a big brother's job with his baby sister. The mother is a cuntally needy woman, so she shares her charms with many men, her son turns out to be the best by far. No surprise there, he's young and very fit and he's got a fine fat cock and a pair of balls that never quit. And like plenty of boys, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of, makes him harder and hornier than ever before. Mom needs it, he needs it, so he shoves his big stiff cock up his own mother's warm wet twat and fucks the shit out of dear old mom. Finally, after he's given mother some great convulsive cums, the boy unloads his hot young balls and shoots a geyser of creamy semen up where it really belongs--up his own damn birth canal, up the same cunt he was born from. And he keeps on doing it, for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Story

I enjoyed reading this story, I hope there will be a part two. I too would like to read more about Mother's secrets.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
Sweet and loving

A great story and I'll be sure to read the next chapters.

Thanks for the fantastic read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very nice story. It could use an editor to tighten up the spelling and grammar errors though.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
Very wholesome.

A mother's hairy mystery is every son's delight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good read!

This is a very good story. No wild sex with bodily fluids going everywhere but just good, honest, tender emotion. Mom really needed someone she could talk with about some things. That part to me was special. I see there are additional chapters posted. I hope the next chapters continue along the same path. I will get around to reading them in the next day or so. -bern1965(pending)

ScareCrow840ScareCrow840almost 5 years ago
Some secrets are wild

This is a great beginning of the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

With the benefit of hindsight, I realize that I was a voyeur son. My parents had a wide circle of friends & they entertained a lot. Whar i noticed was that my mom treated single men very cordially & friendly: she not only loved when they flirted with her, but she flirted back. I was young & did not know much, but in my book her behaviour was unbecoming of a married woman.

I spied on my mom (was a peeping Tom). I can't say i saw much, but @ times I did see things i felt i could not tell anybody (in most cases she & a man believed nobody could see them); e.g. a man would touch her inappropriately (knee, thigh, love handle on her hip, once her ass).

I was convinced she was cheating on dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVE ❤ this story.

I never had sex with my mom. I loved her as a son is supposed to love his mom but at the same time I lusted after her very very much.

She was in 75% of my jack-off fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reposting another user's public comment:

"CumSlurpingCuckold - about 5 years ago

Very wholesome.

A mother's hairy mystery is every son's delight."

Well said.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I appreciate incestuous love stories between mother and son. This story contains everything I look for. Specifically: (1) The recognition by mother and son that each one is a human being; (2) Respect for each other and the acceptance/sensitivity to each others needs, wants and desires; (3) Unconditional acceptance without judgement; (4) True affection, adoration, and passion for each other; and finally (5) The realization that in love, there are no boundaries and there is ni such thig as forbidden. 5-star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1127 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES