All Comments on 'Mother Starts Dating'

by experimentalstories

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Not bad for a first time effort, I hope there is a follow up

nic331nic331about 9 years ago
Nicely done

Can't wait to see where it leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gee

One thing I don't like reading in these stories is calling someone a whore or an 'old' whatever word they add on to the term old. Sorry but the story is another where they insult the person they were intimate with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good start

Should not deny feelings and action regarding mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY (for and a half stars); THE AUTHOR SUCCESSFULLY MIXED SEVERAL INGREDIENTS LIKE VOYEUR SON, HORNEY MOTHER, HER VERY YOUNG DATE

Mom's date is a perfect lover but only as a temp. His stamina is excellent, he is a decent guy & he is very gentle (after he fucked her real good, he kissed her ass, & asked to stay a bit longer). However he will move on because he is younger than her son.

Mom's best bet for a long term lover is her son. He has hots for his mom more than he realizes. He has fully discovered his voyeur side but he is bound to discover his oedipal side too. He loves his mom, he cares about her well being & she turns him on big time. Once he gets the taste of touching his mom's naked haunches and boobs and eating her pussy, he will be in 7th Heaven... His mom will think she died and went to heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story but she isn't a whore or a slut just an elderly lady enjoying a little sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just because a woman has sex doesn't make her a slut or a whore. If so what does it make the man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous